Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Takuto

Shameless Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:43 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
i wsh they would make wings~ i want...white or black wings~ itll b cool!! then i would want to cosplay izumi...>_< lol. heart

For now the guitars do well as wings, and Aisu, don't forget your kittie/Takuto plushie =^.^=  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:13 pm
Aisu-Kitsune
Just started my Meroko cosplay! What do you guys think? I still need some gloves and a choker necklace but after all my buying I don't have much gold left.
You look absolutely adorable, m'dear! If you don't know what to get, you can refer to my Meroko avatar cosplay *points at my post on the previous page*  

Mikanne

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:18 pm
Thanks for the ideas, guys! Once I get enough gold I'll buy more stuff. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:58 pm
Takuto's avi is totally cool!!  

x_Sakura_Kinomoto_x

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:10 pm
i think ill make an izumi avvy....or ill try to... xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:19 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME

That would really cool! You should. 3nodding  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:30 pm
Aisu-Kitsune
KazehaneRio_FLAME

That would really cool! You should. 3nodding
ill try my best~ xd but i think ill get a guy avvy thing first tho! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 5:23 pm
Yeah, that would help. sweatdrop  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 6:05 pm
Takuto
KazehaneRio_FLAME
i wsh they would make wings~ i want...white or black wings~ itll b cool!! then i would want to cosplay izumi...>_< lol. heart

For now the guitars do well as wings, and Aisu, don't forget your kittie/Takuto plushie =^.^=

The guitar = wings idea is cute heart Even more cute because the wings look like T-A wings xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 7:35 pm
ooo~ idea!!! For all avvy cosplayers or computer loved ones, why dont we make avvies ad post them all here? you can use stuf like avvy creator and stuff, but you cant steal from others. I went back to the thread to see the ones i made before, but unfortunatly, they were all whiped out somehow. Anyway, just post away if ya want~ i think ill do izumi-kun if i have time! heart  

akeikas
Captain

Takuto

Shameless Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:39 pm
I've already planned my next cosplay (Izumi as well), have the pants and shoes, but need all the rest, so saving up!

And for your viewing pleasure, real cosplayers! xd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

it's not me, really ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:40 pm
I decided it was too much of a hassle to try to make my avatar using an avatar creator (you can't layer items like you can on the site) so I went and bought the items again. sweatdrop This is my cosplay from last time, with a few improvements (Thanks, Takuto!) I also changed my hair... but only the color. biggrin No way am I changing my eyes, I love them too much. Anyway, obviously I am Meroko... heart  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

Jinnyb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:10 pm
Solar... That is beautiful!

It looks like it's easier to do Meroko's outfit from the manga than from the anime.

I tried to do Izumi and Meroko with an avatar creator... Didn't work out as well as I hoped. I'll post it up later.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 7:00 am
Jinnyb
Solar... That is beautiful!

It looks like it's easier to do Meroko's outfit from the manga than from the anime.

I tried to do Izumi and Meroko with an avatar creator... Didn't work out as well as I hoped. I'll post it up later.

Thank you! biggrin  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

Takuto

Shameless Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:36 am
solarfacade
I decided it was too much of a hassle to try to make my avatar using an avatar creator (you can't layer items like you can on the site) so I went and bought the items again. sweatdrop This is my cosplay from last time, with a few improvements (Thanks, Takuto!) I also changed my hair... but only the color. biggrin No way am I changing my eyes, I love them too much. Anyway, obviously I am Meroko... heart

Very lovely indeed! When I did my Meroko Cosplay, I also used a book, you know like the rules book she's always referring to.  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff