*beep*
View Results

in_the_rain_dancing
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:25 pm
WhisperInMyGhost
i hope the cons will have updates on the BS
They better! ...Or else! lol.

Only a month away from seeing more new pics and vids that will flood the GCD and YouTube!
xd  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:25 pm
Tookie_Mookie
A__Fallen__Angel
threads here seem to be like trains...sooner or later everyone or nearly everyone active ends up there....then there always tends to be some form of fight.....>.>.......Self control people!
lol. Its all in good fun... or at least thats what I tell myself when I'm crying alone in the corner. gonk
*bonks you on the head with my staff* xd  

rgjh8754

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250

in_the_rain_dancing
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:54 am
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Tookie_Mookie
A__Fallen__Angel
threads here seem to be like trains...sooner or later everyone or nearly everyone active ends up there....then there always tends to be some form of fight.....>.>.......Self control people!
lol. Its all in good fun... or at least thats what I tell myself when I'm crying alone in the corner. gonk
....*blood poors from head wound to the floor*

...*Aji slips on blood and falls to floor*

...*Aji now lays on floor unconscious*

Hurray! Irony wins again! ...sort of >.<

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:19 pm
Tookie_Mookie
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Tookie_Mookie
A__Fallen__Angel
....*blood poors from head wound to the floor*

...*Aji slips on blood and falls to floor*

...*Aji now lays on floor unconscious*

Hurray! Irony wins again! ...sort of >.<
*wakes up, scoops up all of your blood and sells it on the black market* rofl  

rgjh8754

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250

Jolly_Raj

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:25 pm
The part about the walking animation is interesting. eek but yeah that would take a long time to do I guess.

And for the Class Outfets, are you gonna do like a list or something of the old Class Clothing like for the Mage, the Ninja, the Berserker and stuff?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:15 pm
Jolly_Raj
The part about the walking animation is interesting. eek but yeah that would take a long time to do I guess.

And for the Class Outfets, are you gonna do like a list or something of the old Class Clothing like for the Mage, the Ninja, the Berserker and stuff?
Yup yup. Since the Classes themselves are gone we'll just have Class-like-Stats from the Magic Rings. So I'm just gonna have a list of items that give you the appearance of that Class that resembles the Class-like-Stats we'll have.  

in_the_rain_dancing
Crew

Shamassu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:52 am
great sticky, I didn't know most of it... too bad I can't be a mage anymore crying  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:32 pm
Shamassu
great sticky, I didn't know most of it... too bad I can't be a mage anymore crying
*hands you a piece of tissue* You can still dress up as a mage.  

rgjh8754

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250

in_the_rain_dancing
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:30 am
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Shamassu
*hands you a piece of tissue* You can still dress up as a mage.
Yup yup. Hopefully we'll still be getting lots of fantasy and sci-fi clothing.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:03 am
i want to be an magick-swordsman... if posible.... i like to combine magick with an large sword xD  

Mark_Vernon

7,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100

in_the_rain_dancing
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:11 pm
Mark_Vernon
i want to be an magick-swordsman... if posible.... i like to combine magick with an large sword xD
You just reminded me, I forgot to add in the Alchemy/Combining System. stressed  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:55 pm
Hey all. Been a bit since I posted, so I figured I'd add a couple small corrections/tidbits to this thread. First, darknrgy is actually working on other important projects, not Battle. Truantduck and I aren't the only devs, but I shouldn't drop their names just yet. A bunch of cool artists are also on the team, and believe me that Battle is gonna look awesome. Second, yes rock puppy is totally gonna be important to Battle, but he's not a bad guy biggrin

We can't show any of our progress right now, but look for more info at the conventions this summer. Truant will be talking about Battle and eventually showing off some of our stuff. I know it seems like Battle is taking forever, and sometimes it seems slow to us too. But, trust us, we're working hard each day to make Battle as cool as it can be.  

swarf

Tipsy Explorer

9,375 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

in_the_rain_dancing
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:45 pm
swarf
Hey all. Been a bit since I posted, so I figured I'd add a couple small corrections/tidbits to this thread. First, darknrgy is actually working on other important projects, not Battle. Truantduck and I aren't the only devs, but I shouldn't drop their names just yet. A bunch of cool artists are also on the team, and believe me that Battle is gonna look awesome. Second, yes rock puppy is totally gonna be important to Battle, but he's not a bad guy biggrin

We can't show any of our progress right now, but look for more info at the conventions this summer. Truant will be talking about Battle and eventually showing off some of our stuff. I know it seems like Battle is taking forever, and sometimes it seems slow to us too. But, trust us, we're working hard each day to make Battle as cool as it can be.
Thanks swarf! I'll go correct what you mentioned. And "YEAH!" to the Rock Puppy and the Conventions! lol

Everyones glad to hear you guy's are continuing to make progress! It actually doesn't feel like its been that long to me now, but like what most of our members have been saying, its better that the release of Battle be pushed farther so that it will be at its best when it is ready to be released.

I hope your all getting some time to yourselves and not sitting in front of a computer screen all day. o.o'

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:00 pm
I wonder when The BS comes out will there be a TM Bestiary?  

whisperinmyghost

Malevolent Mage

Jolly_Raj

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 11:11 pm
WhisperInMyGhost
I wonder when The BS comes out will there be a TM Bestiary?

I didn't know what that was till I looked it up. But that would be so cool to have! Maybe it would be like special book item that when you click it, it opens a mini browser window so you can read threw and look at pics of all the monsters you've encountered.  
The Battle Arena Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff