Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Queen Serenity Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what about her?
  She's cool.
  I dunno...
  I don't like her cause I fail at life.
View Results

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:38 am
Interesting viewpoint, but I'de like to think that she deserves a story of her own.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:10 pm
she is misterious indeed since she is almost always showed like a shadow or someone that you dont even hear the voice...  

luna_branca

heavymetalpapillion

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:10 pm
yeah i like MaddLlama's view on her. it's very much what i believe aswell.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:14 pm
luna_branca
she is misterious indeed since she is almost always showed like a shadow or someone that you dont even hear the voice...

What are you talking about? She was voiced by the same actress as Sailor Neptune in english... I've never heard her in Japanese, tho. Never seen any episodes featuring her in Japanese...  

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Black Thorn Moon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:29 pm
I have a quetion do we ever know whos bunnys father before she is reborn? I know its a stupid question but I always wanted to know so please hurt me. lol  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:54 am
zodiac_star333
I have a quetion do we ever know whos bunnys father before she is reborn? I know its a stupid question but I always wanted to know so please hurt me. lol

NOPE! XD

Apparently he wasn't very important to the original storyline... but in my fanficiton, he is named Apollo.  

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

iCoNfUzEd

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:48 pm
tHERE IS THIS ONE PERSON. hER NAME IS

Queen_Serenity#1

adn then there is

Sailor_Moon#1

and then there is me!

Sailor_MINI_Moon#1

and that is how i was born.

talk to Queen_Serenity! maybe she will answer some of ur questions!

time for algebra

H+I=?

u answer that question!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:17 pm
I have a lot of respect for what she did for her people and her daughter so yea I like her even though she is not in the series very much  

setsuna-chan22

the all-weird one

5,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:23 pm
Rush_Hardroc
zodiac_star333

NOPE! XD

Apparently he wasn't very important to the original storyline... but in my fanficiton, he is named Apollo.

That's a cool name for her father. It falls right in line with the other Greek and Roman gods that have charater names on the show. (e.x.: Diana, Luna, Artemis actuall those are all based on the same god)  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 1:44 pm
That's the idea...  

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kairi555

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 2:22 pm
she's aweseome!!!!!!!

~KAIRI~  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 3:31 pm
at least now we know how Usagi will look like when she becomes queen. sweatdrop heart  

Polexeny

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:30 am
Yeah...  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:39 pm
Before I get to the point of my post, I want to correct the idea that came about here saying Sailor Cosmos is an alternate universe version of Sailor Moon's final form. That's wrong. Naoko Takeuchi confirmed the fact that Sailor Cosmos is indeed Sailor Moon's final form. Regarding ChibiChibi's true identity: "In the very last manga, the last book, she is the future Sailor Moon.", Smile magazine. "Naoko Takeuchi at the San Diego Comic Con!". December 1998 issue. Thus Sailor Cosmos is Sailor Moon in the future, not an alternate version of her.

On to Queen Serenity. The woman herself makes few appearances. Her job, in the manga, was to send the senshi to Earth to be reborn. She dies. Permanently. The same happens in the anime. She also guides them, briefly, at one point and then is never heard from again. This is because she is a background character who only exists to do a single thing. After that, she becomes obsolete.

The best way to proceed with her character, in my opinion, would be to examine the goddess Selene, who mortals mistook her for in the SM universe and who Naoko Takeuchi loosely based her on.

Selene, the daughter of Hyperion and Theia, was the goddess of the moon who was eventually supplanted by Artemis. They aren't the same, don't listen to the people who say they are. Lies. Selene loved a mortal man named Endymion (and this is where we lose the SM universe, since the Princess, not the Queen, loved Endymion). She begged Zeus to grant him eternal sleep, since she loved gazing upon his face. Zeus did so, and every night she would go to him. Eventually, Selene gave birth to fifty children for Endymion.

So, take from that what you will.

And one more thing. In regards to:

Quote:

Now, what I need is to know what Manga act is the parallel to episode 39 (the Past Returns; where the senshi regain their past memories).

There is no manga parallel to that episode. The start of the R series in the anime (Doom Tree arc) has no manga parallel. In the manga, at the end of the first "season," the senshi don't lose their memories.  

o c e a n filled

Eloquent Phantom

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 12:46 pm
The Mankaiju tree arc was an Anime-only filler. However, I do remember reading in one of the old Mixx books years ago that there was a sort of parallel involving the revelation of Silver Millennium and (this is one of a few parts where it deviates from the Anime) Princess Serenity's suicide. I don't remember all the dialogue and visual aid and have no access to the book I originally read it from... So, I need scanlations if I can get them from someone who has the manga this part is in.  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff