Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Ninja Academy ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:49 am
lutia was now leaning against a tree lost deep in her thoughts
what did i do wrong?
i treat my followers well, i help them if the run into trouble, i even run frequent background checks to be sure there not spies...where did i go wrong?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:50 pm
Zoroku fell down form the trees tops in time. He delivered the news that he found someone in the forest. ‘That might be the same person I felt a while back.’ But he was not concerned by it at all. “Do you feel threaten by it? Is it be a strategic move to put you in the advantage? We are not in the offensive and if you want to be a ninja. You want your identity to be known. You want every one in this world to think you were never bor…” he stopped his expression fell to a concentrated look. He pressed his hand against the tree that he was laying against. “This is your new test, if you don’t pass. Your will be kicked out of this school and you will never come back. You will go back to the castle in 5 minutes.” The other students looked at each other and then flash in to the trees towards. “Zoroku will stay here!” some of the students stopped to look back with curiosity. I looked at them with a dark and angered look back at them. “Do you think I’m joking? You’re losing time. GO!” the students turned back quickly fled the area. He got off the tree and walked towards Zoroku and stopped till he was side by side him. “There is more here than just her and I don’t trust these guys. They came here a bit flashy.” He then looked back at him. "We are going to find out what there attentions are before we engage them, ok” He smiled a small smirk. “and if we do have to, try not to kill them.”  

alias360

Gaian

450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:53 pm
Zrorku was motionless through the whole affair, and at the final comand, he gave a slight nod, and jumped back into the trees. From an over head branch he activated his spirit vison and began to liste for the voices of the ambient ghosts and spirits. They watched all happenings with intrest, as that was all they could do.

"Intresting, there are indeed more. The first is injured, one appears to be dead, but accompanied by an unblivible spiritual presence, and the last group...." he hissed slightly "They rely on foolish technology, and apear to be looking for someone..." He ended the power, and prepaired to jump through the branches, "I shall folow the first intruder." and with that he left.

He took just a minuet to reach an area a short distance from where the woman was. He was hidden by a particularly thick set of leaves, and could just make out her form. Silently, be performed the spirit binding technique on the closest spirit, it was a student who had died many years ago when one of the poison weapon traps malfunctioned, the death had been slow and agonizing.

Invisible, the pirit drifted forward and began to exam the woman, she was obviously troubled... not that it mattered much to Zoroku.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:02 pm
lutia sighed looking up at the sky through the trees
my only option it seems will be to get the door and work it out from there...
she looks at the gauntlet on her broken arm studying it
steals the life force of others to heal me...
"could prove useful in the short term"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

- Strike without Mercy -

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:29 pm
Silvene ran and ran, lost in her neverending panic. She screamed. She stumbled and tripped but barely noticed, she ran out the other end of the forest, still not stopping. Soon, she couldn't even see the highest tower of the ninja academy. She became lost in the hills.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:48 pm
Malem seems to just lie there lazily in the tree branches. However on closer inspection, she is actually unconscious.

A bird on that branch, eyes glowing blue, takes off, flying high above the forest...it sees the helicopter and flies in to get a closer look.

"I can use the line, 'a little bird told me' after I'm through," She thought.  

Kokuwagata

HasmatX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:04 pm
X sees the bird with blue eyes waves a hello, knowing it was not natural, and starts off into the forest. Hasmat follows in her exact foot steps.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:29 pm
Desta followed Hasmat and said quietly, "Be careful, it feels like a ninja has sensed us..." she continued walking carefully searching from side to side. "Lutia should be here somewhere close, I can sense... pain as well..." Desta said as the past the spot where Lutia sat hidden by a tree or two.  

deathstar175

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:28 pm
Hold up.

she shuffles the leaves a bit revieling a large white rope

Are you up for a fight, Desta?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:49 pm
She quickly hears a scream and flies full speed towards the girl. She quickly flies and observes her. She was moving too fast and erratically to safely get a soul sense. She seems lost.

She hovers over the forest...and sees Lutia...using her keen sense of hearing, she hears "could prove useful in the long term" while looking at the gauntlet on her arm...Malem deduces that this artifact must be magical in some sort of way...and thus could be dangerous to go in and get a "soul sense" from her...especially given the lack of substantially more powerful soul hosts available. Her arm appears broken from the odd angle it was hanging at.

At that moment she hears a piercing screech. A hawk has spotted her, and was going to make her dinner for her chicks. She was careless, and spent too much time in the open. She quickly dove and looped back into the canopy and narrowly escaped.

The bird then quickly lands on the grove of cedar trees near Lutia, Hasmat and X...the trees were all interconnected clones that result when a large tree is burned from the crown, she knew this much from observing the growth patterns from above. As Desta, Hasmat and X walk through the grove, their inadvertent contact with the trees tell her all she needs to know.  

Kokuwagata

the_moons_last_light

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:08 pm
Even though The teacher told every one to leave Sayo did not move she stayed in the tree above him. she pulled up her mask over her lips and nose so only her eyes showed. her hair that was pulled back into a ponytail flowed in the soft wind. Her hand already on her kunais. "i can think for myself just fine...i just don't like to talk around other students" she said her voice soft. she stood up and looked at the area "if we are not trying to kill them would you like a mist to use as cover? she asked jumping down landing next to him she looked up at the teacher before standing  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:52 pm
Returning to the bird, she takes off and swiftly returns to her body. The bird briefly lands on her shoulder.

"There's a girl running frantically in the hills over there. Potential threat level 5."

She points

"Over there is another, her arm is broken but she seems to be carrying a gauntlet with magical energy. Potential threat level, between 7 and 10.

Meanwhile, three individuals, one a permanently 16, species changing being, from another dimension, she can transmute objects with her mind, she fights using nitoryu style, two swords. She's also smart and has some sort of device in her hat which boosts her thinking ability. Power assessment, level 10 threat.

Along with her are two beings which are actually one. One is a hopping corpse, the other is a ninja. The corpse while able to manifest great power typical of that sort of unliving, as well as manifesting matter, cannot do so when the ninja is present. However, the ninja is relatively powerful...I sense the great power coming from somewhere like the head...perhaps it has the power to divide and unite the two? Powere assessment, level 8 threat, perhaps 9.

They are searching for someone named Lutia...which is either of the two fleeing people...they came in on a helicopter over there..."  

Kokuwagata

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:12 am
The ghost returns to Zoroku, and he smiles wickidly. "What intresting weapons these beings have been making since my death. THey make my claws look Holy." He luaghed quitly and performed the spirit binding technique again, the same ghost being used.

The ghost floated off through the forest ahead of those searching for Lutia, and begins to snap twigs and branches, in a fashion which would sound almost identicle to an injured person hurying through the forest. It would atract their attention, even if just for a while.

Meanwhile, up on the branch, Zorokus third eye began to bleed again, and open wider. It streatched, and Zorokus body began to undergo a process which was beyond normal comprehension. His body began to suffle and rearange, he became, in an almost violent fashion, another person. "Just a few minuets of fun is all I want." he thought fiendishly from his pearch, looking down on the injured, but not unarmed person.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:47 pm
lutia winced noticably and she looked around
what is the word people use to describe that feeling?...blood lust
she continued examing her gauntlet resting her other hand behind her holding a curved dagger  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

alias360

Gaian

450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:09 pm
He looked at the girl and then the sky. “Well no one is working as a team and information is just all over the place.” He stopped and thought for a second. “This is tune d in to a Protect the target mission.” He looked a Zoroku who was up in a tree. “Protect Lutia do not attack her, she is the target of the intruders. Get her to a safe place. Me and…her will slow down the intruders.” He looked at the girl with a smile. “You still need to tell me your name.” He pulled out two ninja-to from the bag and handed on over to the girl and put another weapon on his lower back it was not a sword and she did not see it that well. He hid it under his coat so that she could not see it. “We don’t want to use the fog just yet but thank you for asking. We just don’t want them to be on the defensive to soon.” He leaped effortless in to the tree tops. “There going to think we are up here first so you attack form blow ok.” He then jumped from tree top to tree top quickly and with out any noise or movement from the trees. It looked like the trees were helping him. He did some hand sign to make a jutsu while he was heading to the interception point.
He reached the intruders and they have not notice him yet. He looked back to see if the girl hand catch up to him yet. Then he looked back at the target. he pulled out a invisible sting and tied it to stuff in his pocket and one in a noose he lowered it to the one that looked like a ninja right in his path.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff