Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lovin deej

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:34 pm
Jisen Meizuki
lovin deej
axel seriously isn't riku's nobody. riku wouldn't even have a nobody, and even if axel WAS riku's nobody, he wouldn't be number eight, like someone said earlier. it just doesn't make any sense. confused

That would be me who said that.

right, sorry!
the only reason i didn't credit you for it is because my computer is so slow and it doesn't load the topic review when i go to post something. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:10 am
lovin deej
right, sorry!
the only reason i didn't credit you for it is because my computer is so slow and it doesn't load the topic review when i go to post something. sweatdrop

That's okay. It happened to me before. Trying to post but don't show the reviews.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Dobutsu Nushi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:13 am
no, Riku just went into darkness. he never lost his heart.

one of my friend's say that Axe is his nobody... eek

but ya, Riku never lost his heart.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:53 pm
now I get it...  

anime__cosmos

7,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

Trigger Happy Xigbar

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:28 pm
he choose to join the darkness i really don't believe he lost his heart. that's why in the darkness he looks like riku but like "Ansem" inthe3 light. that's my belief.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:43 am
Trigger Happy Xigbar
he choose to join the darkness i really don't believe he lost his heart. that's why in the darkness he looks like riku but like "Ansem" inthe3 light. that's my belief.

Ansem in the light? Oh, that will be the end of Xehonart's Heartless.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Aetherwise

2,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:48 am
heh...wow, yea I think this question is pretty much answered, everyone keeps reiterating the reason that Riku has no nobody...I guess this point is already across.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:59 pm
ToraYakari
It is odd Riku doesn't have one. Riku didn't become a heartless, but he did loose his heart to darkness. You think only becoming a heartless causes Nobody birth, but look at Namine. Kairi didn't become a heartless either, but her heart was still in darkness.
Hm...KH3 plotline maybe? I bet Squeenix is holding out on us xp

To become a heartless you have to give up your heart to darkness. Riku let darkness consume his heart, so he wouldn't have a nobody  

LightPinkAngel

Zero_maverickhunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:22 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Dir_en_glay
i figured that axel was riku's nobody and that's why him and roxas were such good friends...and who's reno? like from FF7

Yes, Reno is the red-haired ponytail guy from FF7. Also, I've already explained that Axel is not Riku's Nobody. Even though he's buddy-buddy with Roxas, he's not really Riku's Nobody because 1) He doesn't have Riku name in it, 2) He's taller than Riku and doesn't have muscle on him [compare the arms, hips, or whatever body on Riku and Axel], 3) His number is eight he cannot be eight if he came from Riku and if he does he should be number eleven instead, and 4) Riku didn't lose his heart.

well.. technicaly... roxas dosen't have sora's name... so.. does that mean that all the other nobodies would somehow have some form of the original self in there name or act somewhat like there original self... the chick off CoM... it would be funny if her org. self was a guy and turned out to be gay.. not that i don't like gay's... i'm bi so.. there kewl  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:55 pm
Kioushan
but if he did have a heartless that would be pretty damn cool... What would it's name be... Kurix?

Kurix, Thats a kickass name. 4laugh  

Parabataiu

Aetherwise

2,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:15 pm
I like the name Kurix too.
Wait, how does roxas not have sora's name? you take the 'x' out and switch the other letters around and you get Sora...just like you can do with the other organization member's names to get their original selves...accept for Xemnas, since he is technically the nobody of Xehanort(sp) yet his name when fixed spells Ansem(or the other word that everyone loves to point out...)
When you say the chic from CoM, do you mean Namine? Cause her original self if Kairi, from when her heart was stolen in the first game and all that...
or do you mean Larxene, cause she's a chic that's only in CoM, and we never really hear anything about her original self...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:24 am
That would be cool if he had a Nobody. 3nodding smile  

Starfire_93

dark_acid_rain

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:41 am
well i think that sora and riku are like yin and yang. sora is filled with light and has little darkness. Riku may have been full of darkness but still had that little bit of light inside him. but ill admit it would be prety cool to see if there was a nobody of riku.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:21 pm
dark_acid_rain
well i think that sora and riku are like yin and yang. sora is filled with light and has little darkness. Riku may have been full of darkness but still had that little bit of light inside him. but ill admit it would be prety cool to see if there was a nobody of riku.
thats half true i think the key blades are yinyang:sora:light,micky:dark,riku:twilight  

Kaji no Kitsune

Fuzzy Fox

20,825 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:54 am
BladedAngel
When you say the chic from CoM, do you mean Namine? Cause her original self if Kairi, from when her heart was stolen in the first game and all that...or do you mean Larxene, cause she's a chic that's only in CoM, and we never really hear anything about her original self...

I think Zero_maverickhunter is referring to Larxene since he said about "Org. self."  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff