Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [RolePlay]
[There Are Known Knights] - GUILD'S STORY - Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sounds fun?
  NO. D:<
  Yeah sure. (:
View Results

pwn_4thewyn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:07 pm
Somei Yoshino
pwn_4thewyn
Shei, despite the pull of sleep, couldn't help but simply close her eyes for a moment to soak in the melody that was being played.
Opening her eyes once more, she answered Kari, "Yes...all the dorm rooms are somewhat similar in this regard...though...I believe this is the only room with a piano..."
Laying back down on her canopy bed, she stretched and layed back down on her bed, "We should all get some sleep...tomorrow's our first day in school..."
Shei turned to the girl playing the piano, "At this point, most people in the dorms are asleep...you play piano beautifully, but you should try to get some sleep..."

"ok" Hikari replied, jumping on one of the bed "Good night Shei-chan". Glancing at the girl playing the piano, she is torn between staying awake with the girl, and going to sleep. Finally, making her decision, Hikari whispered "Good night" to the piano girl, and she herself drift off to dream land. The soft melody continues to fly around the room, like a gentle lullaby.

Shei simply blinked at Kari as she said goodnight. Finally, after sitting on her bed and watching the other girl play the piano; it must have been past noon; she finaly fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:37 pm
pwn_4thewyn
Somei Yoshino
pwn_4thewyn
Shei, despite the pull of sleep, couldn't help but simply close her eyes for a moment to soak in the melody that was being played.
Opening her eyes once more, she answered Kari, "Yes...all the dorm rooms are somewhat similar in this regard...though...I believe this is the only room with a piano..."
Laying back down on her canopy bed, she stretched and layed back down on her bed, "We should all get some sleep...tomorrow's our first day in school..."
Shei turned to the girl playing the piano, "At this point, most people in the dorms are asleep...you play piano beautifully, but you should try to get some sleep..."

"ok" Hikari replied, jumping on one of the bed "Good night Shei-chan". Glancing at the girl playing the piano, she is torn between staying awake with the girl, and going to sleep. Finally, making her decision, Hikari whispered "Good night" to the piano girl, and she herself drift off to dream land. The soft melody continues to fly around the room, like a gentle lullaby.

Shei simply blinked at Kari as she said goodnight. Finally, after sitting on her bed and watching the other girl play the piano; it must have been past noon; she finaly fell asleep.

Hikari almost kick herself for her stupidity. Nornal vampire sleeps during the day.But then again, she's not even normal. "Sorry, I was always use to sleep in the night time. At home, I always stay up during the day time to watch the scenery outside, hehe" Hikari sigh as she remembers her lonely childhood. Her parents lock her in the house all day, she wasn't even alowed to go out at night! " I always sleep at night, because when my parents wakes up, they're always fighting" She said sadly. "I love the day time" Hikari said softly "I always imagine the sun as an angel that watches over me and everyone, so everyday, I would stay up during the daytime to watch the sunlight"  

Somei Yoshino
Crew

[Hatsuki]
Vice Captain

2,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:56 pm
"Yay it's lunch time~ Ah! I wonder if they sell any Lemon Tea. That's the best drink ever! You have to have it to serve with your lunch!" Mitsuki said loudly.

She walked to the cafeteria, looking for the drink she loves and bought her lunch. Since she came late, not knowing the schedule of her classes, she had skipped her home form. Hopefully I'll be able to find my way to my next class. Anyway, why is this academy so big? I hope I can find him...probably not... This academy is too big!

After a long time of walking, Mitsuki finally found an empty seat, "Itadakimasu~~~~~~!"

Just then, the bell for next class rang.

"Ugh...I suppose I'll skip it and eat. I must eat...if not...I'll get super hungry..." Mitsuki said as she eats while every day class student walked past her.

===============================
sigh...I'm sure I made grammar mistakes...
===============================  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:04 pm
Hikaru found herself wandering around the night class dorm. She felt so enegertic for some reason, and couldn't keep still.

"Mou, this place is bi~g!" she laughed, running around. Soon she found this led to her becoming quite lost.

"E-Eeto.." she said quietly to herself as she looked around less amused than she was about five minutes earlier.

Onegai! Ravi
Vice Captain

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rama blined at the keys as she heard the door open and noticed that the two students from earlier had entered the room. A large wave of rosy red washed over her face as she realized that she was subjecting others to her melody. She was almost finished, she told herself, knowing that it was time to sleep being that classes would begin later on. Hearing Kari tell her good night, Rama smiled sheepishly and turned around, her fingers still pressing keys. "G'night..." She muttered, seeing that the girl was mostly asleep. Even Shei listened to her melody and fell asleep to its tune. Rama thought for a moment, wondering just what kind of powers her piano playing had. 'Maybe it's a lullaby...' She thought to herself, coming to a slow stop in the song, and looked around the room. Well, if Shei and Kari were going to use this room, she'd better take another one, maybe next door, since her snoring was something she wasn't all too proud to be showing off to everyone. She looked down to the piano as she rose to her feet and sighed, feeling slightly detached from the rest of the world around her. The world she lived in everytime she came in contact with a piano was the world of music, where nothing mattered more than playing your favorite songs anytime and all the time. For a brief moment, Rama could've sworn she'd seen heavenly clouds floating about in her vision, but she shook it off and placed hands on the bottom of the instrument. T'was time to act, and all of the vampiric instincts of this teenage girl were put into motion.

The piano was lifted from the ground without the slightest bit of noise- not even the floorboards squawked theit earsplitting groan as the extra weight was placed on her shoulder. Her other hand, now free, picked up the bench, and she ducked under the door, bringing her new furniture into the room across the hall.

She smiled, remembering this place as well. It had caught her eye before she'd entered the paino room. It was quiet and very soothing with some of the least blood-thirsty touches added, bringing a comforting yet refined atmosphere about. The walls were very white, only one painting decorating them which was right next to the door. It was of a cross, silver and shining in the light from an unseen source outside of the frame. Opposite the door, the wall across the room was not much of a wall at all. A crystalline windowed door to the balcony was in view, and wonderful rainbows danced along the floor and climbed up the walls as the sun passed through the prism of protection from the outside world. The floors in the room were a light colored wood, and on top of them nextt o the left wall, was a round white carpet. On top of this carpet was a single bed that was small and covered in cloudy blue and white blankets. It's frame was a darker wood that had a glossy polish on it- she could tell by the way it shone in the sun. Across, on the wall it paralelled, was a dresser and a golden mirror in the corner closest the wall containing the door. Rama's favorite part of the room, however, was the very center in which sat an elgeant stone table and two chairs opposite each other to math. This was her ideal room, something out of the vast canvas of her imagination.

Where to place the piano, though? She found the spot as if it were calling to her. That empty corner closest to the blancony would be the zone. She gently set the piano down so that, when she sat on the bench, she'd have a clear view out the window. She also put the bench in place and walked back to the door, closing it silently behind her. One look at the room and Rama knew she was home, a place she'd never thought she'd find other than her original house of residence. She'd been wrong apparently, because she'd rather behere than anywhere else. She put her backpack with all of her things on the ground next to her bed and removed a pair of pajamas. After changing into them, she crawled into her bed, engulfing herself in the moutain of blankets. It felt like sleeping in a cloud, and she was imediately in a dream as her head rested on the pillow.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:46 pm
ranningu

Rama blined at the keys as she heard the door open and noticed that the two students from earlier had entered the room. A large wave of rosy red washed over her face as she realized that she was subjecting others to her melody. She was almost finished, she told herself, knowing that it was time to sleep being that classes would begin later on. Hearing Kari tell her good night, Rama smiled sheepishly and turned around, her fingers still pressing keys. "G'night..." She muttered, seeing that the girl was mostly asleep. Even Shei listened to her melody and fell asleep to its tune. Rama thought for a moment, wondering just what kind of powers her piano playing had. 'Maybe it's a lullaby...' She thought to herself, coming to a slow stop in the song, and looked around the room. Well, if Shei and Kari were going to use this room, she'd better take another one, maybe next door, since her snoring was something she wasn't all too proud to be showing off to everyone. She looked down to the piano as she rose to her feet and sighed, feeling slightly detached from the rest of the world around her. The world she lived in everytime she came in contact with a piano was the world of music, where nothing mattered more than playing your favorite songs anytime and all the time. For a brief moment, Rama could've sworn she'd seen heavenly clouds floating about in her vision, but she shook it off and placed hands on the bottom of the instrument. T'was time to act, and all of the vampiric instincts of this teenage girl were put into motion.

The piano was lifted from the ground without the slightest bit of noise- not even the floorboards squawked theit earsplitting groan as the extra weight was placed on her shoulder. Her other hand, now free, picked up the bench, and she ducked under the door, bringing her new furniture into the room across the hall.

She smiled, remembering this place as well. It had caught her eye before she'd entered the paino room. It was quiet and very soothing with some of the least blood-thirsty touches added, bringing a comforting yet refined atmosphere about. The walls were very white, only one painting decorating them which was right next to the door. It was of a cross, silver and shining in the light from an unseen source outside of the frame. Opposite the door, the wall across the room was not much of a wall at all. A crystalline windowed door to the balcony was in view, and wonderful rainbows danced along the floor and climbed up the walls as the sun passed through the prism of protection from the outside world. The floors in the room were a light colored wood, and on top of them nextt o the left wall, was a round white carpet. On top of this carpet was a single bed that was small and covered in cloudy blue and white blankets. It's frame was a darker wood that had a glossy polish on it- she could tell by the way it shone in the sun. Across, on the wall it paralelled, was a dresser and a golden mirror in the corner closest the wall containing the door. Rama's favorite part of the room, however, was the very center in which sat an elgeant stone table and two chairs opposite each other to math. This was her ideal room, something out of the vast canvas of her imagination.

Where to place the piano, though? She found the spot as if it were calling to her. That empty corner closest to the blancony would be the zone. She gently set the piano down so that, when she sat on the bench, she'd have a clear view out the window. She also put the bench in place and walked back to the door, closing it silently behind her. One look at the room and Rama knew she was home, a place she'd never thought she'd find other than her original house of residence. She'd been wrong apparently, because she'd rather behere than anywhere else. She put her backpack with all of her things on the ground next to her bed and removed a pair of pajamas. After changing into them, she crawled into her bed, engulfing herself in the moutain of blankets. It felt like sleeping in a cloud, and she was imediately in a dream as her head rested on the pillow.

Hikari smile as the young girl started to move the piano next door. She felt slightly happy that the piano girl replied back. At home, whenever she said something, she always fail to catch others' attention. Being around Shei and the piano girl,even though she doesn't know them very well, give her a comfortable and warm feeling of acceptance. She wants to get to know the two better, and to become their friends.

Suddenly, fear slowly creep in her heart. What if the girls doesn't want to be her friends? What if they hate her? What if they think she is anoying? Thousands of "what ifs" going through her mind, making the poor girl feeling doubtful of her actions.

"Will anyone in this school want to be my friends?" Hikari whispered to herself as she continues to tries to sleep.  

Somei Yoshino
Crew

pwn_4thewyn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:45 am
Onegai! Ravi
Hikaru found herself wandering around the night class dorm. She felt so enegertic for some reason, and couldn't keep still.

"Mou, this place is bi~g!" she laughed, running around. Soon she found this led to her becoming quite lost.

"E-Eeto.." she said quietly to herself as she looked around less amused than she was about five minutes earlier.

Shei's eyes oppened slowly. She felt as though something had changed in the dorm room. Looking around she realized that the girl on the piano had moved to another room.
"..."
Shei looked at Kari, whom despite it being well past noon, was more awake than ever.
Shei than returned her attention to the closed door of their room. She thought back to what had woken her. "...footsteps..."

Getting out of bed, Shei made no sound at all as she headed to the door. Turning back to Kari, she quietly stated, "I'm going downstair to see who that is..." Shei stayed put and turned back to the door, "You may come with me if you like seeing as you're awake..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:50 am
pwn_4thewyn
Onegai! Ravi

Shei's eyes oppened slowly. She felt as though something had changed in the dorm room. Looking around she realized that the girl on the piano had moved to another room.
"..."
Shei looked at Kari, whom despite it being well past noon, was more awake than ever.
Shei than returned her attention to the closed door of their room. She thought back to what had woken her. "...footsteps..."

Getting out of bed, Shei made no sound at all as she headed to the door. Turning back to Kari, she quietly stated, "I'm going downstair to see who that is..." Shei stayed put and turned back to the door, "You may come with me if you like seeing as you're awake..."

"I'll come with you" Hikari said, jumping off the bed "I can't sleep anyway" she said, feeling too hyper to go to sleep. She had been curious about the noise down stair, but was too scare to go down alone.  

Somei Yoshino
Crew

i T a k u m a c h i
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:30 pm
Akemi walked in the main grand gates to the school. She was late, all because of that stupid man again. "Man, he goes." Entering the school's main building, she looked around. No one was around, at lest to her eyes. "Where was I supposed to go?" Looking at the piece of paper and mini map, she had no idea.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:02 pm
Somei Yoshino
pwn_4thewyn
Onegai! Ravi

"..."

"I'll come with you" Hikari said, jumping off the bed "I can't sleep anyway" she said, feeling too hyper to go to sleep. She had been curious about the noise down stair, but was too scare to go down alone.

Hikaru started jumping up and down while looking around-- this was her form of panicing. "Nooo, I can't be lost already!"

She sank to the floor and shook her head.

"What if some interdimensional time warp appears and eats me!"

Onegai! Ravi
Vice Captain

Somei Yoshino
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:41 pm
Onegai! Ravi
Somei Yoshino
pwn_4thewyn
Onegai! Ravi

"..."

Hikaru started jumping up and down while looking around-- this was her form of panicing. "Nooo, I can't be lost already!"

Hikari walk softly behind Shei as the noise downstair grew louder. She could hear a faint voice of a young girl. "She's probably lost" Hikari voice outloud.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:35 pm
Somei Yoshino
Onegai! Ravi
Somei Yoshino
pwn_4thewyn
Onegai! Ravi

"..."

Hikari walk softly behind Shei as the noise downstair grew louder. She could hear a faint voice of a young girl. "She's probably lost" Hikari voice outloud.

"..." Shei started down the grand staircase with Kari in tow. Coming to a stop at the bottom, she glanced at the girl who had woken her. It seemed she was indeed lost and too paniced to sense their presence as she was facing the other way and talking to herself.  

pwn_4thewyn

Onegai! Ravi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:10 pm
ooc: I love how everyone points out Hikaru talking to herself.. XDDD

Hikaru felt as thought she was being watched, and turned around to see the other two. She slapped on a carefree smile and got up energetically.

"Hello~!" she waved.

[RolePlay]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces