yeah!!!!!
  maybe
  noooooo...
View Results

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:31 am
NarutoFangirl8
FallenLight262
"I agree. I'm leaving." He disappeared and appeared in Xelle's room by her bed. "Hey. I'm bored so I just go where I want." Xeggr said with no care whatsoever.

*She got up,quickly putting her sword which appeared out of nowhere to his throat.*Get out*she growled at him.*

"Oooh wow...I'm so f***ing scared. What next? I'm dying to know..." Xeggr said with no emotion whatsoever. He seemed very bored.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:21 pm
FallenLight262
NarutoFangirl8
FallenLight262
"I agree. I'm leaving." He disappeared and appeared in Xelle's room by her bed. "Hey. I'm bored so I just go where I want." Xeggr said with no care whatsoever.

*She got up,quickly putting her sword which appeared out of nowhere to his throat.*Get out*she growled at him.*

"Oooh wow...I'm so f***ing scared. What next? I'm dying to know..." Xeggr said with no emotion whatsoever. He seemed very bored.

*She stuck her sword right through his stomach and shrugged.Whether it did any damage to him or not she could care less.With a swift movement she vanished into a dark portal.*  

NarutoFangirl8

General Paz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:24 pm
*gets up off his throne, creates a dark portal and vanishes*
*appears at Hollow Bastion*
Why ... Why does this place look so familiar????  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:49 pm
"A whole lot of nothing going on here..." rang a voice from no where. Suddenly from a dark portal emerged Xara, the look in her eyes the same as it always is distant and bored. She leaned against the nearest wall.
"So...what exactly have you guys been doing while I was gone?" Xara said in an angry tone " I know that I've been doing stuff.....Collecting hearts.....Oh and I have some info on Sora and his dumb a** little friends..If anyone cares to listen."  

Tara_of_DooM

3,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:27 pm
"oh really?" she said and she stopped playing w/ fire.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:43 pm
NarutoFangirl8
FallenLight262
NarutoFangirl8
FallenLight262

*She stuck her sword right through his stomach and shrugged.Whether it did any damage to him or not she could care less.With a swift movement she vanished into a dark portal.*

Xeggr looked down at the sword and it went right through him like Nothing. He shugged and the sword fell to the ground below him. He began to look arounf the room.  

FallenLight262

NarutoFangirl8

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:11 pm
*She came up to the same wall she had been leaning on before.Her attention caught by the new arrival who finally seemed to have found something useful.Leaning against the wall she listened closely.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:33 pm
Xia stared up at the group. She stared as she realizied it that as far as she knew, no one could live past 100 years old. "Um, how's Sora even alive?" she asked suddenly, changing her roses color to a soft pink instead of red.  

The Sphinxyness

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:43 am
Xiggys-Sphinx
Xia stared up at the group. She stared as she realizied it that as far as she knew, no one could live past 100 years old. "Um, how's Sora even alive?" she asked suddenly, changing her roses color to a soft pink instead of red.

We don't know. But he is still alive and it is time for us to kill him. I have come to a descision. We will use Xelle's idea. A concentrated attack is best. Now we must put this plan into action. Everybody, get ready to leave.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:37 am
Xeggr appeared in his throne. "Finally! Some action."  

FallenLight262

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:24 pm
okay *has a worried look* what if someone were to say you knew sora before you joined and they didnt want to kill him because they were his friend. can they stay here and just do something else *tries to look innocent* hehe  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:44 pm
hydra4
okay *has a worried look* what if someone were to say you knew sora before you joined and they didnt want to kill him because they were his friend. can they stay here and just do something else *tries to look innocent* hehe

uhhhmmmm. NO. We need as much help as possible. You have to come.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:48 pm
"ok, when?" she said smirking.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:18 pm
Xara walked over to a chair and sat down. She seemed even more annoyed at everyones ingnorance. She closed her dull blue eyes and slowly leaned back on the chair.
"No one can live that long. Thats quite obvious." She opened her eyes "Sora was no ordinary somebody. Being the keyblade weilder and master of some mystirous powers not even we know...." She stopped. Rubbing her head she dicided to get right to the point. "Renincarnation....."  

Tara_of_DooM

3,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:32 pm
Xia nodded in agreement and waited for the signal to leave to whatever place they were going. She still thought softly of Xemnas and blushed a bit, looking at the ground.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff