Reply Cosplay Rating
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GreenAppleCat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:24 pm
People usually use a shortened version of my username, that's cool by me.

Age: 41. Yes, I'm really 41. I have been a gamer ever since they first came out and people lined up to play pong.

I make cosplay costumes for anime conventions. My daughter loves to wear them, and I made a dark link one for her to wear to A-kon (in Dallas) last summer. She printed me out a picture (at 11:00pm) and it was ready when she left at 7am the next morning to go to Dallas. She wore it also to Magfest (in Virginia) last January. And yes, she has the elf ears to glue on.

I love cosplay, big sci-fi/fantasy geek...am going to school to finish my bachelor's in nursing since my kids are grown. Still love gaming...my kids inherited my gaming genes. Glad to be here!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:37 pm
name: Michelle
nick name: Michi
Interests: zelda painting drawing chatting eating pizzas!!!  

zeldabuddy_michi

zeldabuddy_michi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:37 pm
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:34 pm
Nickname: Mel or Melly
Age: 321.. (Sorry, I only admit my age once I get to know you.)
Interests: Anything that deals with Zelda, The 80s, elves, cats, and other things I can't seem to remember. ^^;
Personality: Timid and easily distracted
I'm good at: Video-games, insulting people over the internet, drawing

The Anti-Pink Lipstick

Queen of the Desert

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:08 pm
Nickname: Maru/ San-Chan
Age: that's not that important now is it? (cough16coughcough)
Interests: reading, art, dance, religion
Personality: i'm a mood killer.... gonk
I'm good at: art and dance  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:50 pm
Nickname: Don't have one.....
Interests: Law, singing, and videogames?
I'm good at: ...singing?

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

gaara of tis sand

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:56 pm
i'm matt and i beat one zelda game i have three zelda games though  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:32 am
Nickname:Sepia-chan
Interests: by looking at my avatar, do you think you could figure it out by yourself?
Personality: i really dont know how to describe myself except for hyper
I'm good at: collecting this all for free basicly

hey i would love to have more zelda fan friends!!  

sepia-tenshi

Rinku Link

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:04 pm
Nickname: Rinku / little Link girl
Hobbies: Video Games... and Anime... and Manga, and Drawing
Obsessions: mainly Kingdom Hearts, Zelda, Sonic, Animal Crossing, DDR, SSMB, Final Fantasy, Tales of Symphonia, D.N.Angel, Loveless, Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Deathnote... ^_^ Cosplaying just about anywhere biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:17 pm
name is mike and ilove zelda games i dont get stuck in any zelda games. and i also love vampires, because of their style and powers also i like drawing. i draw off he top of my mind.  

dracula1990

Older Link

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:41 pm
Name: Older Link
Age: It's either 13 or 17, depending on which of the games we're talking about.
Interests: Saving Princess Zelda and getting Pieces of Heart. I also enjoy catching Big Poes and riding around on Epona. Getting Rupees is a nice touch!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:56 pm
Nickname: Terra
Age: 62! 12, actually >_> Almost 13, though. <_< ninja (Kidding, of course. I might tell you later >_>)
Interests: Invader Zim (still need that last DVD), Zelda games, Tales games, computer stuff...Soccer.
Personality: I'm usually pretty timid, but with some people my mouth is always moving, like "blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah".
I'm good at: Eating cheese! (It's surprising that I'm underweight >_>) Let's see...I guess I'm okay at algebra. It annoys me, though.  

Terra of the Lilies

Oreo_Senpai

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:50 pm
Name:Rave
Interests:LOZ,Naruto,Bleach,Misakila(Wait put that at beggining >.< Hehe),Um im pretty smart and um.........i hate snobby people. I have beaten LOZ's:Orcarina of Time,Majora's Mask,and Twilight Princess (The Wii version is better)

Oh and this is my cosplay of Link:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:48 pm
Rinku Link
Nickname: Rinku / little Link girl
Hobbies: Video Games... and Anime... and Manga, and Drawing
Obsessions: mainly Kingdom Hearts, Zelda, Sonic, Animal Crossing, DDR, SSMB, Final Fantasy, Tales of Symphonia, D.N.Angel, Loveless, Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Deathnote... ^_^ Cosplaying just about anywhere biggrin

O_O I LOVE ToS, Final Fantasy, DN Angel...and almost all of the rest of that stuff xd  

Terra of the Lilies

Sylvia Griffin

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:45 pm
Nickname: Griffy
Hobbies: Playing Video Games (TLoZ, Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts II, Star Ocean: The Second Story, Star Ocean III: Til the end of Time, Dark Cloud), GaiaOnline, Subeta, Roleplaying, Eating Cheese
Obesessions: All my hobbies, Link (I am one of the biggest Link fangirls in Hyrule and Earth combined), Searching for ways to get to Hyrule (I shall achieve it one day, I swear by the great golden goddesses who shaped Hyrule)
Ethnicity: Hylian
Quote: "Link is sooooo smexy...especially...when he SUMO WRESTLES!" *insert fangirlish drooling here*  
Cosplay Rating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff