Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
If You Could Be a Character for a Day... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:51 am
A 'who would you be for a day' question hm?....
...I would either be Fin Fish or Karen. Mainly for the reason i'd want to help the people closest to me smile and help any way possible...if not at least beat up the man I love. (XD I pity the man who decides to be my Access Time. )  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:27 pm
I would probably have to be Fin just because she's so cute and really, who wouldn't want to be a cute little angel that everyone loved and have Access! But I would also want to be Haine just because she's soo happy and engergetic and not in an annoying way! wink  

Tathea

nwfan13_jez

4,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:50 am
Me? I would heart to be either Maron from KKJ because I heart Chiaki, he's so cool. Or Mitsuki from Full Moon i like Takuto as well.

hehheh  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:44 am
I'd be Haine! Because I'd be with Shizumasa-sama even though my life is hard! (But it's not like my life isn't hard now...) And I'm surrounded by, weird, but caring friends!  

Hanako Tsukiyama

Blackii

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:02 pm
Takuto! He gets all the fan girls ;D  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 3:25 pm
im a girl but i dont care....i'd wanna be takuto! xd OR the 16 year old Mitsuki  

black-fire-drummer

Chibi Kiku-chan

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 8:31 pm
I'd wanna be Mitsuki Kouyama cuz then Takuto would love me cuz I love him, and also, I'd love to be really pretty and able to sing better. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 11:50 pm
I'd wanna be Maron for two sole reasons:

To kick a** and to annoy Chiaki. heart

The Only Red Rabbit

Questionable Prophet

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 8:43 am
Annoying Chiaki would probably be the best thing about being Maron, lol. It sucks that I'm rping as Maron, yet there is no Chiaki. sweatdrop Instead we mess around with the shoujo-ai hints since someone else is rping as Utena...

I have to say though... My original accession is still my favourite. Having power over time rocks. heart Which btw, Kaze. I've come up with something else evil to do to Hayato... twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:24 pm
Hmm... I'd want to be Meroko or Izumi I think X3 I really love them both <3  

Kokkuri Angel Cupid Tamao

bluewhale9

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:52 pm
I would of course want to be Mitsuki beause you got two guys who are in love with you plus you can transform in to the sixteen year old idol Full moon even though eichi the guy you love is dead it'd still be cool have takuto lol
or maybe maron cause chiaki is cool but I can be thief at night so Yay and I would actually be good at a sport  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:21 am
I would wanna be Maron!
To be Fin or Meroko would be too nice!
I've always wanted to fly... 4laugh

Ithomiinae

Fuyu Maiden

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:42 am
I'd defenitely want to be Maron! She's so cute and she has a really good life once she gets past all her obstacles. Fighting demons might be really hard, but all of the other things in her life seem to make it worth it. Once she discovers she's not alone, she seems really happy.

I was going to say Mitsuki as a second...but her life is just too sad. Maybe her life as it is in the anime...she doesn't know about Eichi in the whole anime...so yeah.

EDIT: I changed my mind. I'd wanna be Mitsuki after the manga is over. Obstacles and sadness does make you stronger after all!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:51 pm
i would want to be mitsuki  

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

azn_dichi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:37 pm
Probably Mitsuki.
It would be cool to sing so sweetly
and having shinigamis help you become a star.

OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff