Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Chinese historical drama's Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beixuelong

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:53 pm
This thing got a life of its own now, it seems! xd

Need to read up a little to see whether there are more pointers for me to as to what to look for. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:21 pm
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx
Oh boy, I don't want to mess with you... xd

sure wont. xd but im usually pretty nice alrite mrgreen

Yeah. biggrin  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

blossoming-angel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:13 pm
[.Mihiko-chan.]
how bout fearless?? it's sorta touching and there's this other one that's really funny but i forgot the name. crying
and xiaolin soccer is cool 2.

fearless=霍元甲? im not really sure but isnt it one of jay chou's songs?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:14 pm
[Bab! Co.]
Yeah. biggrin

i think we've been spamming this thread more than think of ideas for the guy..  

blossoming-angel

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:39 pm
blossoming_angel
[.Mihiko-chan.]
how bout fearless?? it's sorta touching and there's this other one that's really funny but i forgot the name. crying

Yep, Fearless is one of Jay's songs, in his album, Still Fantasy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:24 am
[Bab! Co.]
blossoming_angel
[.Mihiko-chan.]

really? is it from the album still fantasy? really??? i thought it was from another one.. the song sounds old to me..  

blossoming-angel

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:40 pm
blossoming_angel
[Bab! Co.]
blossoming_angel
[.Mihiko-chan.]

really? is it from the album still fantasy? really??? i thought it was from another one.. the song sounds old to me..

Woops, my bad...its in "Huo Yuan Chia", Still Fantasy is one of Jay's worst album ever. 3nodding sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:48 pm
[Bab! Co.]
Woops, my bad...its in "Huo Yuan Chia", Still Fantasy is one of Jay's worst album ever. 3nodding sweatdrop

still fantasy sucked~ the only good song was faraway.. because i actually understand wat he was singing without the lyrics. i liked the albums jasmine orange and november's chopin~  

blossoming-angel

-alwaysmile-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:17 am
"Step into the Past" (a bit old..but it's soo funny)
"Country Spirit" (a classic..so sad)
"Lethal Weapons of Love and Passion"
"War between the In-laws"(comedy)
"Return of the Condor Heroes"
omg..so much series i've watched....i'll post more after i remember haha whee But most of these are fiction and just stories ppl made up razz BUT THEY ARE STILL REALLY GOOD  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:41 pm
blossoming_angel
[Bab! Co.]

still fantasy sucked~ the only good song was faraway.. because i actually understand wat he was singing without the lyrics. i liked the albums jasmine orange and november's chopin~

To me, Noverber's Chopin' is one of his best. 3nodding And the only song I like from Still Fantasy is Ting Mama De Hua, because the others are like rap...and stuff... xp  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

blossoming-angel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:36 pm
[Bab! Co.]
To me, Noverber's Chopin' is one of his best. 3nodding And the only song I like from Still Fantasy is Ting Mama De Hua, because the others are like rap...and stuff... xp

oh yeah, ting mama de hua was from that too, totally forgot about it.. i thought the tunes from november's chopin are really cool, i liked the album name "november's chopin" sounds umm.. sortta darkish but not freaky. wich album is coral sea (duet with lara from nqmm) from?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:44 pm
blossoming_angel
[Bab! Co.]

oh yeah, ting mama de hua was from that too, totally forgot about it.. i thought the tunes from november's chopin are really cool, i liked the album name "november's chopin" sounds umm.. sortta darkish but not freaky. wich album is coral sea (duet with lara from nqmm) from?

Yeah, the name is cool too. biggrin  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

blossoming-angel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:10 am
[Bab! Co.]
blossoming_angel
[Bab! Co.]

the topics like "historical dramas" and we'r talking about jay chou xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:25 pm
blossoming_angel
[Bab! Co.]
blossoming_angel
[Bab! Co.]

Yeah, while we have the jay chou thread, eh, oh well... xd  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

blossoming-angel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:03 pm
[Bab! Co.]
blossoming_angel
[Bab! Co.]
blossoming_angel
[Bab! Co.]

Yeah, while we have the jay chou thread, eh, oh well... xd

se7en singing chinese  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items