Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Sailor Moon UNIVERSE. *Auditions are needed! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune_Fox

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:15 pm
Shikyou_Blackwings
Kitsune@ D; Aww, that's too bad. If you see one, I do reccomending picking it up. I got mine for sixteen dollars. x3 It works like a charm.

Really?...Hmm...I need to go look at Wal-Mart then. I've always wanted to be the voice of Ami! X03  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:26 am
This is a really cool project! You are such dedicated fans! This would be an awesome thing to take part it - I would definitely submit samples of my voice if only I had a microphone!! But, alas...  

Magical Girl BunnyWinx

Angelic Spirit

9,675 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:57 pm
emo i wanna try out....but i have no microphone, nor the money to buy one.....

oh well, good luck everyone. at first i was a little "eh?" on this project, but it sounds like a fun idea. cant wait to see the turn out. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:19 pm
I ordered a microphone, and as soon as it comes in, I'm trying out for Sailor Mercury! ^^  

Kitsune_Fox

Kitsune_Fox

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:12 pm
All right, I sent in my audition. I hope I did well. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:07 pm
I may try but I'm sick right now so my voice doesn't sound good and I don't have a micophone.  

Hatsumigirl

Pure_Only Rose

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:44 pm
Sounds like fun! I'll send in my application soon. 3nodding (For who? I don't know... sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:01 pm
Oooh, this is awesome! =D I'll have to send in my audition sometime soon. I'm not picky with whoever I'd get to voice, I'd just like the chance to be in it!  

Reikeira

headstartrestart

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:26 pm
everyone@ Ah, sorry it's been so long since I posted here. x3

kitsune:
x3 I'm sure you did wonderful!

hatsumi; They're actually very cheap. Just browse around a store until you stumble across one, and they're usually less then twenty dollars.

pure;; :3 Just audition and don't worry about who you get~! It's what I did.

luna; x3 That's the spirit!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:03 pm
It's been updated! Take a look at the cast list! Usagi and a few other scouts have yet to be casted, and we still need villains and such.. BUT BREAK OUT THE SAKE, WE'RE GETTING THERE!  

headstartrestart

headstartrestart

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:19 am
...Man, I have the powerful urge to try out for Queen Beryl. e_e If the Shitennou are casted, I'd be in freaking heaven, man.

-glomptackles PGSM Zoisite-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:14 pm
*jumps and waves* I'm Ami/Sailor Mercury, everyone! *Squees* That's me! I'm so excited. I can't wait to start. ^^ *always wanted to be Mercury's voice*  

Kitsune_Fox

LibrarianThaedrisAedis

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:43 pm
One thing I am curious about, is this animated?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:01 pm
Good luck with that.  

arononkorr

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

headstartrestart

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:18 am
High Magus; Yes, it is. It's a fanmade series, which uses the footage from the anime though has edited it to make it look much different. In truth, it's no different from a fanfiction. xD;

Just to clear things up, I don't need any comments from anybody about how it's a fake season or 'assumed canon'. It's just something that fans have put together because they want to carry on the love of Sailor Moon. xD I also think that, despite it all, Naoko won't mind. After all, the series has long since stopped running on North American stations, right? So, whats the harm? xD

Kitsune:
Yay! x3 I knew you could get the part!

arononkorr; Erm, thank you?

Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out