Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
Hyrule Castle Town + Hyrule Castle [most LoZ games] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Link

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:08 pm
Ok, *waits for the rest, whie staring at this rare twilight creature* ((leaving))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:07 pm
Merry-D
I have the strangest feeling someone is following me... *shrugs* Haku is probably still looking... *leaves bar and walks up to Kandya* ... What are you doing? neutral Hey, you want to go to the temple with us? It's probably dangerous to go with a small group. Besides, it looks like you really... don't have anything to do...

*jumps up and nods 3nodding * Yeah sure....bored here. Kicking a** should be fun.  

Black Diamond Fox
Captain

Red_Link_wolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:45 pm
[thinking] where am i? why is it so dark and why do i sense so much evil, i wonder......could this be that relm?[ends]  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:43 am
*Enters again* Great... now I gotta find them... *looks around* Aha! Kandya! *swoops down then lands next to her* Come on! We gotta find Haku! ... Oh yeah, we gotta find Hiruma too! OK, we gotta find Haku and Hiruma!  

Merry-D
Vice Captain

Black Diamond Fox
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:48 pm
*turns into a fox ((btw shutup....yesh I can do this now...))* Okay lets go.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:32 pm
[thinking] huh im chained up whats going on?!?! and why am i so short[ends]  

Red_Link_wolf

Merry-D
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:08 pm
OK, you search the streets and I'll search the castle. We'll meet at the bar in about half an hour. *flies to the castle*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:57 pm
I don't see them anywhere... HAKU! HIRUMA! ... No answer... They must be here somewhere! *lands* Dusk, I'm gonna go search the inside. You stay right here, OK? *Screech!* *walks into the castle* Wow... I bet there's some pretty expensive stuff in here... twisted  

Merry-D
Vice Captain

Red_Link_wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:19 pm
[Thinking] i must use it to send it to her[ends]*haku trhows something into the air out of his mouth and it apears in the castel*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:20 pm
*pats Haku's back* HI !!!!!! HAKU!  

A Working Class Hero
Crew

Merry-D
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:07 am
*looks down at whatever it is* Huh...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:55 am
[thinking] huh water,...what the?!?!?! why does this water make me look like a...a...wolf[ends]  

Red_Link_wolf

Merry-D
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:00 pm
Maybe they got captured... *walks into the dungeon* *sees a wolf* What is this, a zoo? ........ Or maybe this is... Hmm... That's a stupid thought, but it just might be true. All right, you beast. *rips off the jail door with her twilight powers* I'm getting you out of here. We have to be as quiet as-- *sees a key right next to her* ... possible... sweatdrop Waaait a second. *jumps on top of him* Now we're going! mrgreen Come on, we gotta find Haku and Hiruma! *zelda theme song playing in the background* ... Man, that music is annoying...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:40 pm
*haku starts walking*[thnking] when this is over i want to ride on her back[ends] *haku starts sniffing for Hiruma*  

Red_Link_wolf

Merry-D
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:49 am
*yawns* Man... This is boring... Hey, you gotta go faster than that. The guards probably heard me violently rip out that door-- *points to the ruined door on the floor* ...which was fun... twisted So either you go faster or we get caught. And getting caught isn`t going to help us find Haku and Hiruma...  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff