Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Saddest Resident Evil moment? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:21 am
Hey chocobo_and_leila....I've never seen that pic of Steve before...did you draw that?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:51 pm
chocobo_and_leila
XxHushBeThyNamexX
I felt bad for Sherry because her parents died, and then when Ada died, and when Steve died. That was the kicker for me because i had a crush on Steve....that sexy b*****d. wink heart
yeah, at first hes a really annoying brat, then you get really attached to him, then I started crying wen he died. Best Re charecter!

I guess what made it sad for me is that he had a thing for Claire, and being a girl i wanted them to get out alive and stuff. But NOOOOO it don't happen like that.

The End of Mondays

Soul Reaver Naira

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 4:10 pm
XxHushBeThyNamexX
chocobo_and_leila
XxHushBeThyNamexX
I felt bad for Sherry because her parents died, and then when Ada died, and when Steve died. That was the kicker for me because i had a crush on Steve....that sexy b*****d. wink heart
yeah, at first hes a really annoying brat, then you get really attached to him, then I started crying wen he died. Best Re charecter!

I guess what made it sad for me is that he had a thing for Claire, and being a girl i wanted them to get out alive and stuff. But NOOOOO it don't happen like that.

Sad thing about that is, it usually never does in horror games and movies. Just look at Dawn of the Dead...

But Steve was cool, I think. I don't know why others were so annoyed with him. I thought he was a unique character - a rebel, a fighter, and so on. Although him accidentally throwing the drill off of its course and loading the room with toxic gas because he stared at Claire wasn't that bright.

I felt sad when he died, though not enough to make me cry. Besides...he may not really be dead. Although how he turned into a human after having his skin ripped apart and stretched without having any scars is beyond me...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 4:14 pm
Ashowan
XxHushBeThyNamexX
chocobo_and_leila
XxHushBeThyNamexX

Sad thing about that is, it usually never does in horror games and movies. Just look at Dawn of the Dead...

But Steve was cool, I think. I don't know why others were so annoyed with him. I thought he was a unique character - a rebel, a fighter, and so on. Although him accidentally throwing the drill off of its course and loading the room with toxic gas because he stared at Claire wasn't that bright.

I felt sad when he died, though not enough to make me cry. Besides...he may not really be dead. Although how he turned into a human after having his skin ripped apart and stretched without having any scars is beyond me...

Yea huh.....? What made it somewhat funny was he died naked eek  

The End of Mondays

Valimai

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 2:50 am
XxHushBeThyNamexX
Ashowan
XxHushBeThyNamexX
chocobo_and_leila
XxHushBeThyNamexX

Yea huh.....? What made it somewhat funny was he died naked eek

eek  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 7:29 am
XxHushBeThyNamexX
chocobo_and_leila
XxHushBeThyNamexX

hear hear!  

Valimai

Reul Asisith

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:40 am
Yeah, I do with Marvin never died...If only Kevin had enough ammo, or Jill knew he was just KO'ed(I think, then we wakes up before RE2?) and used a First Aid Spray on him...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:55 pm
The saddest moment is in Resident Evil 0.When Billy is in the water and the giant thing hits him and he is pulled away because of the speed of teh water.  

Elliot Salem

Soul Reaver Naira

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:57 pm
*notes that Vash looks somewhat like Wesker* o_O
In RE0, I think the saddest part may have been when Billy reveals what happened to him while he was in the army. I just found that...oddly touching.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:09 am
Ashowan
In RE0, I think the saddest part may have been when Billy reveals what happened to him while he was in the army. I just found that...oddly touching.

*Notes that here's Wesker.*:User Image  

Elliot Salem

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 4:03 pm
Ashowan

Was kinda of sad experience...too bad no ones belives him, except for Rebecca.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 5:24 pm
WhteUmbrella001
Ashowan

Was kinda of sad experience...too bad no ones belives him, except for Rebecca.

I believed him!! gonk lmao XD  

Uenna

The End of Mondays

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:40 am
Vash_the_gundam_pilot
Ashowan

*Notes that here's Wesker.*:User Image

If you had your hair slicked back you be him  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 12:20 pm
The saddest moment in Resident Evil will be the end of RE4 unless they make a sequel.  

Biohazard EXTREME

cmcguigan470

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 4:59 am
it was pretty sad when Steve died and told Claire he loved her, but u hav 2 admit he left it kinda l8, lol.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff