Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Why And How DId You Become Emo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tainted Cloud

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:36 pm
well... both of my parents died, and ive been living by myself >_> nobody loves me for me but just use me as an accessory to show off to their friends.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:11 pm
Suiiciide [SlutxFace]
sasoriXcore
...someone can become emo?
eh. it just sorta happens. kinda like herpes. its just unavoidable.

There's treatment for Herpes the only way to get over being "Emo" is getting hit by a truck.  

xdownwithxtheshipx

this yellow flower

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:14 am
ok so i love this guy...
i think he thought i didnt want to go out with him.
another guy asked me out.
i said yes.

i cheated on my bf for the first guy. i didnt regret anything.
i did that because i love him. the first guy.

i kept breaking up with the bf but he loved me too much.

i guess that's why im emo. im stuck.

sad  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:38 am
I've always dressed "emo-ish", but I kinda actually was "anti-emo" at the beginning of last school year, but I morphed slowly. I was in denial about who I was ( A floater/nobody) and over the summer, I listened to AOL radio, and clicked a link that had Panic! on it, cause I like them, and I listened to this station for 3 hours before I realized that it was the Emo station and that I really liked the music. That sealed it, lol. Cept most of the emos at my school don't like me cause I asked them that If they were non-confroming, then why did they all dress alike? That and I'm a "Happy Emo Kid" which just pisses them off, lol.

s**t, that was long...

Nerril

Invisible Duck

Nerril

Invisible Duck

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:39 am
bassmule
Suiiciide [SlutxFace]
sasoriXcore

There's treatment for Herpes the only way to get over being "Emo" is getting hit by a truck.

rofl
Too true.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:09 am
its as much of a "how or why" as much a a realization. i grew up in a very punk town, but i had a different taste of music and style. when i heard what emo is, (real emo, not hate my life, slit my wrist emo) i realized i was emo.  

5-Star Emo

Vitalli

Dangerous Wife

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:15 am
bassmule
Suiiciide [SlutxFace]
sasoriXcore

haha. true. i dont think there are enough trucks tho.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:26 am
I'm Emo because... Hell I like the clothes! ;D Plus I live in a very rapper/chavvy district and I want to give them two big ol' fingers and be different. Basically, I just like to stand out. biggrin  

Alice_Got_Wasted

xdownwithxtheshipx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:30 pm
5-Star Emo
its as much of a "how or why" as much a a realization. i grew up in a very punk town, but i had a different taste of music and style. when i heard what emo is, (real emo, not hate my life, slit my wrist emo) i realized i was emo.

You can listen to Rites of Spring until you bleed DC flags but the moment you call yourself "an Emo" you prove you don't know anything about the music.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:41 pm
Umm...I don't think I'm emo. (quit lieing to yourself!)
But EVERYONE says I am so...yeah....I'm just goin with the flow. xP

Shikostu

5-Star Emo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:32 am
Alice_Got_Wasted
I'm Emo because... Hell I like the clothes! ;D Plus I live in a very rapper/chavvy district and I want to give them two big ol' fingers and be different. Basically, I just like to stand out. biggrin

if you're "emo" for style you're a ******** scene kid!
emo is about the music. true emos, don't loss sight of whats important.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:06 am
Quote:
f you're "emo" for style you're a ******** scene kid!

I am not some bloody scene kid, you may think I am just because I happen to like the clothes and like to stand out, but scene in our area is about trying to fit in with everyone else.

Besides, different people have different views on what it is to be Emo, like, I don't think it's all about the music. Just don't call me a scene kid because you see the meaning differently from me.  

Alice_Got_Wasted

xdownwithxtheshipx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:17 am
5-Star Emo
Alice_Got_Wasted

You're a ******** scene kid regardless of what you listen to. I honestly don't see why you people think a person can be Emo. Can a person be Metal? Can they be Techno? No, so why is Emo exempt from common sense?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:27 am
bassmule
5-Star Emo
Alice_Got_Wasted

You're a ******** scene kid regardless of what you listen to. I honestly don't see why you people think a person can be Emo. Can a person be Metal? Can they be Techno? No, so why is Emo exempt from common sense?

A person can't be metal (unless its the silver surfer), but you can be a metaller, punk was a descriptive term for a person long before it was a music style, some one can't be rock, but they can be a rocker. A person can't be emo but they can be emotional, whats an easier way of saying emotional?

It just fits in as a descriptive term in the same way as punk, metaller, rocker etc.  

Rellik San
Captain

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:46 pm
Rellik San
bassmule
5-Star Emo
Alice_Got_Wasted

A person can't be metal (unless its the silver surfer), but you can be a metaller, punk was a descriptive term for a person long before it was a music style, some one can't be rock, but they can be a rocker. A person can't be emo but they can be emotional, whats an easier way of saying emotional?

It just fits in as a descriptive term in the same way as punk, metaller, rocker etc.

okay first of all, most the kids here have no reason to talk about metal, they know nothing about it, they think popa roach is and stuff.
second, when we say something metal, it's an expression, like "i don't rock i metal" and stuff saying somethings good or cool, like dank
God it's just these stupid kids who misunderstand everything who screw up todays world.
and for the record we don't call outselves metal, we say metalhead  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games