Back to Guilds

Reply [Vampire Knight Fan Guild]
[VK Discussion] - For the newbies! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Help out the newbs?
  YES! :3 All the more reason to talk about VK!
  Pfffft, they can figure it out! D:<
View Results

bubblegumflavorlover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:25 pm
Ooh! I have one~

www.onemanga.com/

That has all the Vampire Knight, and some extra that was translated.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:02 am
Hi new to the Guild, Not new too the manga, though I only read it in Shojo Beat when it comes out every month, besides that I read what other people create when they write fanfics about VK.... heart
My fav heart character though is either Kaname or Zero, I can't really choose... sweatdrop  

CresentMoonPrincess2

Digital Kiss

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:57 am
CresentMoonPrincess2
Hi new to the Guild, Not new too the manga, though I only read it in Shojo Beat when it comes out every month, besides that I read what other people create when they write fanfics about VK.... heart
My fav heart character though is either Kaname or Zero, I can't really choose... sweatdrop

I know right! So hard to choose between Kaname or Zero!
D:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:57 am
yeah, but thats because there 2 of the main characters, Kaname is like the vampire prince, charming, protective, and he wants to have peace between vampires ad humans, and zero was changed into half a vampire against his will, plus he grew up in a vampire hunting family that was killed. so now he's all distant and stuff. how can you choose?  

CresentMoonPrincess2

Panoopy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:34 pm
hello, i'm Panoopy and i read Vampire Night on SHojo beat  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:45 pm
greetings i am kon-el i have never read VK but i am a huge vampire freak  

Vaudevillian Veteran

WenchyPirate

Beloved Wife

7,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:22 am
Just wanted to say hello. I am new to the guilde but not to the Manga. I have read up to chapter 28. And I love it. I have four favorite characters.... Yuki, Zero, Kanema-sama (sorry sad I always misspell his name ), and the chairman. This manga reminds me of two of my favorites kind of mixed together, but still Oh so different.

Well I need to get going. Mid-terms await.

Have a good day and I hope to start posting much more soon!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:30 pm
i am a newbie to the guild but not the manga either! i read almost all of it. favorite character is yuki and zero. i heart vampires they r soo kule. im a huge really big fan of vampires
o and hi every1!  

iT o x ii c -skittelz-

kikotia

Lonely Hunter

9,675 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:46 pm
Heyas!
I guess I'm a newbie but I love this manga and I read a lot of the chapters in Shojo Beat and a few fan-translations online. My friends(Not on gaia) also like the manga and i'm helping them write a fan fic about VK.
My fave character is so0o Zero. Yuki comes next then all the Vampires(cuz they rock)
well thanks for creating this guild and thanks for accepting me in it!
Kik
(Kikotia)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:49 pm
i am new to the guild. Not as much to the manga. I am a man of few words. My favorite characters are Kaname and Yuki  

Masuhiro Hazard

Dapper Smoker

6,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Murasaki Cross

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:15 am
bubblegumflavorlover
Ooh! I have one~

www.onemanga.com/

That has all the Vampire Knight, and some extra that was translated.
That's where I read most of the manga I like. I have links for sites to download mangas and such. I'd have to say Zero is my favorite male character, and Yuki being my fave femal one.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:17 pm
I download some chapters of the manga and i also read some scans online on onemanga... i really love kaname!!!

Blue_merangue

xXNekoAnnaXx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:23 am
this is sorta non related to vampire knight. but it IS related to this guild. i am a member and i changed my name. now when i search my name as a member in the guild (curiousity got the best of me) it now says im a non member. i feel so isolated Dx and when i click to "My Guilds" in the My Gaia part. it shows up as Vampire Knight Guild. oh dear i make no sense =X anybody who understands me. ill give them a cookie xD

thank kyu if yu culd reply 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:34 pm
VK is full of bloody AWESOMENESS!!!!! I read up to chapter 38 on mangafox and onemanga!!!!! GO scanlators!!!!!!  

alice_lolita_sama

mizu_chin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:50 am

Waiting for ch. 39!
Waaahhh!
Anyway, the anime
is good!
I love it!
heart
Not more than the
manga, though!
sweatdrop