Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply You might be here.
Should we ban Bam? (VOTE OVER _ UPDATE) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:25 am
CokePixie
yeah guys it was me, i voted no. i mean, i dunno i've never been good at being mean to people redface i'm sorry?

And he never really did anything personally to me, what the ******** started all of this anyway? Have you just never liked him or did he actually do something that was a direct result of the whole banning?
Personally I've always felt a disliking to him, and his destruction of the English language every time he commented. But I didn't say anything for a while because I thought everybody liked him. It was only until recently I got a few complaints, and then I decided it was time for something to be done.

Don't be sorry my dear, in fact I respect you for standing up for him almost.

He sent me a PM overnight, I am yet to reply;

Bam_M
It doesn't take a genius to figure out I been an a** and an imature p***k. I just want to know who I pissed off so I can apologize. I know it's no reason or excuse to my behavior, but I've been having a rough time and I guess I went about expressing how I felt in a totally wrong way. After apologizing to those people, I was hoping maybe you'd give me a second chance. I want to show I can be an alright guy and have smartened up a bit. This probably sounds gay, but I've only been banned for a day and I already miss the guild. Well, whether I'm allowed back or not, I still want to be able to apologize to them.
Somebody needs to explain paragraphs to this kid.

Personally I don't want him back, but we should vote on it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:18 am
Awww pixie I heart you.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:21 am
i know what you mean, i'm not saying i'm in love with the kid by any means, i dunno i guess i just figured... i don't even know. I guess i just thought of what it would be like if i were in his position, i dunno, if i came in here and the first thing i saw was "ban CP yes? No?" i'd probably feel like s**t. And he's never personally wronged me, i guess i just figured he was like... our token "special" member, you know?

Oh well

i got one of those PMs too btw, it's just leaving me confused, drama drama drama rolleyes

PS when do i get to be captain?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:36 pm
CokePixie
i know what you mean, i'm not saying i'm in love with the kid by any means, i dunno i guess i just figured... i don't even know. I guess i just thought of what it would be like if i were in his position, i dunno, if i came in here and the first thing i saw was "ban CP yes? No?" i'd probably feel like s**t. And he's never personally wronged me, i guess i just figured he was like... our token "special" member, you know?

Oh well

i got one of those PMs too btw, it's just leaving me confused, drama drama drama rolleyes

PS when do i get to be captain?

Token "special" member.... xd

IloveyouCokeh. <3333

Answer to P.S.; When the Angels win the pennant.

[ Danger Woman ]
Crew

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:07 pm
God, if you're up there, well maybe you can help 'em win alittle, so we can be a family again cry  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:10 pm
Bam_M
You know, my first reaction to everyones posts was anger and I felt insulted. After a moments consideration, I realized that they were true. Sad that it took taht many insults and a banning from the gulid to realize that. The way I have been acting was no where near appropriate, even of a guild as layed back as this one. I have been nothing but a total ******** idiot these past couple weeks. Right now I feel regret and remorse, for both my behavior and being sacked from the guild. I asked Tommy for another chance in the guild and whether he accepts is his choice. If he does it will be like 2 Christmases in 1 year, If not I'll just have to move on and get over it. I hope you accept my apology and if you don't I know why, I have given you and everyone else every reason not to. Maybe I'll get to chat with you guys again in the guild some time if I get the chance to.

In my inbox when i signed on.

I didn't answer him back, T don't know what to say.
It's not that I enjoy being cruel or cold or anything,
but sometimes you have to tell the annoying kid straight up that you dislike him or her and that you don't want to spend any more time with them ever.
& yea he or she will feel like s**t for a while.
But then they get over it, & then probably hate you forever.
I know, because I've gone through that situation before irl.
(It usually falls to me to tell the annoying kid that pisses everyone off that everyone dislikes them, not just me, which they already know because I'm a little too straight up sometimes. I have to do it because no one else has the balls too, so I'm the one they hate the most, but ********, at least I'm honest with them and respect them enough to tell them what I really think, instead of talking s**t behind their backs all the time and then pretending to be their friend when they're around.)  

Vexxed
Vice Captain

Wall Mine

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:39 pm
I haven't been here for a few days.
So I didn't even get to vote.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:27 pm
CokePixie
God, if you're up there, well maybe you can help 'em win alittle, so we can be a family again cry

I was afraid nobody was going to get that reference....

I ******** love you. <3

[ Danger Woman ]
Crew

[ Danger Woman ]
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:32 pm
Vexxed

In my inbox when i signed on.

I didn't answer him back, T don't know what to say.
It's not that I enjoy being cruel or cold or anything,
but sometimes you have to tell the annoying kid straight up that you dislike him or her and that you don't want to spend any more time with them ever.
& yea he or she will feel like s**t for a while.
But then they get over it, & then probably hate you forever.
I know, because I've gone through that situation before irl.
(It usually falls to me to tell the annoying kid that pisses everyone off that everyone dislikes them, not just me, which they already know because I'm a little too straight up sometimes. I have to do it because no one else has the balls too, so I'm the one they hate the most, but ********, at least I'm honest with them and respect them enough to tell them what I really think, instead of talking s**t behind their backs all the time and then pretending to be their friend when they're around.)

That's the right thing to do as there is no ******** point to being two faced.

I mean when you're that two faced--there's no point anyway as being nice to that person is just going to make them hang around more and even bug the s**t out of you even MORE.

I don't think you're being cruel or cold...you're just solving a problem logically.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:59 pm
I didn't get a PM ... he's intimidated by my hotness, or so I tell myself to make me feel good.

I just got one from him tonight.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:41 am
Wall Mine
I haven't been here for a few days.
So I didn't even get to vote.

how would you have voted?

@danjah- xd that movie was stupid but i won't pretend i didn't watch it more than once  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:58 am
This was mine.......

Bam_M
I think its necessary for me to apologize for my behavior. I've already wrote to CP and Tommy an apology as I will with the others I think I have pissed off. The past couple weeks, maybe a month as I'm not to sure, I have been getting worse and worse with my comments, replies, and behavior in general. I feel like a complete idiot, it took that many harsh comments and being booted out of this guild to realize that myself. I'm positive you were one of the people I pissed of and offended(judging by your comments of me). I really hope you and the rest of the members will forgive me and my behavior. I asked Tommy for a second chance to prove I'm not the person you have witnessed me to be and with any luck, the next time you here from me will be if Tommy allows me to return.

I'm with Vexxed, it seems harsh, but at the end of the day, he was anoying! The only thing I'm worried about is a backlash guild called the "Murderise the Hippie Movement" or something.

I wouldn't feel safe.  

Hzza
Vice Captain

Vexxed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:17 pm
So he's ******** PM'd everyone

well

Tommy
Me
Hzza
CP
Punkarama

Did you pm you Danger?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:43 pm
Yeah, he apologized and I told him he didn't need to apologize to me because I didn't really give a s**t one way or the other.

Then he asked if he thought Tommy would give him another chance and I was like..

ummm I donno..

When I was tempted to just say..

Fat chance.

[ Danger Woman ]
Crew

You might be here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items