WHO IS TANEMURA ARINA? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ren_ai_Rei

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:10 pm
Moses.
I though my friend Deni had alot of mangas. But Arinachi surpassss her big time.
Evenlei-Don't Fell bad. My parents say I should tgrow away all this anime and manga junk I have. How dare they say that. There encourging on thing.
Study Study Study. I want an autograph too!!
T.T
"New Life goal=Meet Arinachi." *Scribles down on her head*

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:10 pm
OMG, I just saw her latest blog entry look how her art changes like a real img!! eek
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:14 pm
... *dies of beauty from the picture*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 1:44 pm
Wow i thought of that too,to have a big libary/sancaruy for mangas

xp if i was to write in japanese it would probley be all off and she probley wouldn't even be able to read my handwriting its like ''O_o?'' and stuffs i wish i could i always wanted to im trying to learn myself v.v but im not that good at it.

Wow High school thats awsome! ^___^!

Im a new arina fan so this is all nice infromation so is only two of Arinachisans work licened in english?
Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne
Full Moon O Sagashite  

KindledIiwi

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:24 pm
Yes, im pretty sure. unless things happen without me noticing, and thats pretty usual. I suggest waiting for Solar's reply. She's our super mod, she knows more than me. lol. xd yes, arnt I such a great mod? xd i usually dont know any updates, unless its about SDC or her blog entries. speaking of that, i should go check now~ heart  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:41 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
OMG, I just saw her latest blog entry look how her art changes like a real img!! eek
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

man... she has so much patience and i respect her for that very very much  

EienBlue

Evenlei

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:59 pm
Yup, she does have lots of patience. I remember she said it takes about 30 minutes to 3 hours to ink a page of a manga. She doesn't skimp on quality, which makes me love her as a manga artist.

I want a necklace with that design.
whee  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:15 pm
so pwetty 3nodding  

SugaKitten

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 10:55 pm
Last night I thought I saw Arina-chii on TV. eek Possibilities are:
1) I'm going BLIND.
2) That was really Tanemura Arina. eek
3) She has a twin.
4) That person just happened to look a friggin lot like Arina.
5) I was really really tired and wanted to sleep. (It was 1:00 when I saw...)

But why would Tanemura Arina work at a pet store or whatever?

Yeah, I saw somebody who looked exactly like Tanemura Arina on a Chinese show that was being held in Japan that day.. gonk Egahsdsssss  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:34 am
kokkoii_matoku
Im a new arina fan so this is all nice infromation so is only two of Arinachisans work licened in english?
Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne
Full Moon O Sagashite

Yes, that's right. Sorry I took so long to reply! I don't really notice when the stickies get replied to, for some reason... I will try to remember to look at them more often. xd  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:55 am
Leri
But you know, I'm so lost because so many other sites say different things... @__@ But the work that Tanemura Arina has in Kanshaku Dama no Yu-utsu seems like her work much much earlier than ION.

Then when I'm reading it, it features ION in one of the author's notes and I'm just so lost now crying *rolls over*

Leri-chan, I just found out why that is. Most of stories from Kanshaku Dama no Yuuutsu were published in Ribon before I.O.N. was, but since there weren't enough to make a book, the I.O.N. tankoubon came out first. After there were enough short stories to make a tankoubon, they published KDnY. So that's why the author's notes say things about I.O.N.... they were written after I.O.N. came out. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:06 am
solarfacade
Leri
But you know, I'm so lost because so many other sites say different things... @__@ But the work that Tanemura Arina has in Kanshaku Dama no Yu-utsu seems like her work much much earlier than ION.

Then when I'm reading it, it features ION in one of the author's notes and I'm just so lost now crying *rolls over*

Leri-chan, I just found out why that is. Most of stories from Kanshaku Dama no Yuuutsu were published in Ribon before I.O.N. was, but since there weren't enough to make a book, the I.O.N. tankoubon came out first. After there were enough short stories to make a tankoubon, they published KDnY. So that's why the author's notes say things about I.O.N.... they were written after I.O.N. came out. biggrin

... o.o wow that makes a lot of sense now heart Sankyuu~  

Leri
Vice Captain

bluewhale9

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:22 pm
Oh did u guys know on arina's blog she siad that shinshi doumei cross would be longer then 30 chapters making shinshi doumei cross her longest work ever created yet I think cause full moon o sagashite was 30 chapters and so was kamikaze kaitou jeanne  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:41 pm
Leri
Lepidus Light
I'm not trying to be funny...Tanemura-san looks like my mom. xD; They both have the same facial structure and skin tone. How can she not like her face? She looks very nice, controlled, and her art skills are great!

For some reason, after I read her manga, my art style kind of...transformed...

You too, huh? sweatdrop Same with me...

I notice that a lot of people use Tanemura Arina's style nowadays and it bugs me because they use every detail that's of her style gonk

Kaze-san, it'd be so cool if she came to your house xd If she does, send me a photo please~ heart

xd Gah, I neglected my letter. I had it all typed out on Notepad but then my computer decides to be very nice and give itself a virus gonk so then my brother had to reconfigure the computer.

LOL. That's kinda true. <.<

First my eyes were like CLAMP and Koge-Donbo's eyes.

Now it's Arina-chi and CLAMP. (.____.)

bluewhale9
Oh did u guys know on arina's blog she siad that shinshi doumei cross would be longer then 30 chapters making shinshi doumei cross her longest work ever created yet I think cause full moon o sagashite was 30 chapters and so was kamikaze kaitou jeanne

Yeah...Jeanne and Full Moon has 7 volumes.

So far, it has 6 volumes out.

I have Chapter 31. ^(' ')^  

Kiseki-chi

Kiseki-chi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:43 pm
Oh, and, Tanemura-sensei is too obsessed with cats. sweatdrop

Arina-chi's Blog

Your eyes will hurt.  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff