Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Keyblade Knights Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaje The Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:07 pm
i can do more then you think  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:13 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
shadowkeandre
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Tokyoanimefan
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Karen is strong. She uses these daggers things."

"It depends your on your skill level. With all due respect, I doubt that she could match any of us," Selena said.
"she could. if she trys hard enough."Mirei looks around"You can almost do anything if you put your mind to it."

"Hmmmm my master calls me I am leaving" He runs off into the forest.
"he has master?"mirei looked around.

(somewhere......)
Karen wakes up in the forest and looks around"What happened? where am i?"She gets up and examines her surroundings"Am in a forest."Karen quickly looked around"Where Mirei?"Karen got her daggers out and walked around the forest.
Karen continues to walk around making sure nothing came out of the forest area she was in."Its tooo quiet here"
Karen sat down in the forest.

Mirei sat down on the ground.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:48 pm
Selena started preparing. She only had twelve hours left before she had to go meet 'Emerald' and 'Jade' for their usual meeting. She took a pair of gloves and lifted her ice scythe, the Soulkeeper, off of the wall where it hung. That night, just seven hours before her meeting, in the hall of the Keyblade Knights, there was blood spattered all over the walls, and a single shard of ice left the only clue to the culprit. The Keyblade Knight that was attacked had been brutally killed, and his body had been completely destroyed. That night Selena would sleep well, knowing that she had gotten strong enough to fufill her goal. Now she could carry out missions knowing that a certain someone was with Hades now, drowning in the underworld.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:58 pm
ken walks in though the halls to find one of friends dead. he then runs off to find the person who this  

Kaje The Wolf

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:30 pm
Karen walks around the forest then comes to a big wide open area and falls on to the ground and shakes."This place............no .....no!"

Mirei got up"Karen?"She looked at the marking on her palm on her hand."Karen....your in pain....where are you?" Mirei looks around.

((the marking on the hand bines them together. in the game the marking makes them feel each other pain, and happiness and stuff like that. They are twins in the game so yea.))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:38 pm
((I'm probably going to alternate using Selena and Fluorspar, but they're the same person; they just use codenames. So if Fluorspar is speaking, it's really Selena, and vice-versa))

Selena walked into a white metal conference room. Inside were two people; two men. "I'm here," Selena said. One of the men, codenamed 'Jade', glared at her with two red eyes. ((Note: that's their normal color. They're not bloodshot))
"Fluorspar! You! Why did you do that! You were ordered-" Jade was cut off by the other man, the softspoken Emerald.
"Relax, Jade. She had to get revenge sometime or another," Emerald nodded to Selena, who nodded back. "Besides, it'll teach them a lesson: never mess with the Generals."
Jade sighed and nodded. "Agreed."
"Now," Emerald said. The three generals sat down at the table. "High Lady has given us instructions on how to proceed. And, for the record, Jade," Emerald said quietly, "High Lady wanted Fluorspar to do that. It gets our plan rolling."
"Precisely," Fluorspar said. She made some files appear. "Recently, I met a few individuals," she said crisply. The files were records of people: Karen, Mirei, Shadow, Ken. "The first two, Karen and Mirei, we have information on, as well as the keyblade boy. However, Shadow is more of an enigma. The first two, Karen and Mirei," Fluorspar said, handing their files to Emerald and Jade, "fit nicely into our plan. They would make great assests."
"So, these people, whom aren't even pure Nobodies, would make assests? You've lost it, Fluorspar. One might think you're going soft," Jade snapped.
"Jade!" Emerald said, but two late. Your scythe was already at Jade's neck, ready to slice it at any given moment. "...Now you've done it. Fluorspar, you're the most powerful of us all. Please," Emerald said, trying to calm you down.
You removed your scythe from Jade's neck, but said, "Remember, Jade, you're the weakest and newest of the Generals. I'm in command, second only to the High Lady herself, and don't forget it!" she snapped. "My orders are not to be questioned," Fluorspar said. Jade and Emerald snapped into a salute.
"Ma'am, yes ma'am!" they said. Selena sighed. It was truly hard for her, ordering them, her equals, around. When she had become a Nobody, she had been a common Nobody, but gifted with exceptional skill. Her talents had been recognized by the High Lady, who had given her both rank and power, but also she now had the responsibility for keeping the Generals, the elite Nobodies of great power, in power. She was their commander, and to please the High Lady, she had to command them. The High Lady had saved her from the poverty she so feared, and Selena the Fluorspar would do almost anything to make her master happy.
"Now, here's the plan," Fluorspar said. They three Generals huddled and discussed the ultimate plan.  

Countess Valentine

Kaje The Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:19 pm
ken begins to hunt down heartless to find out what he needed to know  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:30 pm
((Why the heartless? Selena's a Nobody.))
"And that's the plan," Fluorspar concluded, putting the files away. Jade, for once, was silent.
"Sounds perfect. When does it begin?" Emerald asked. The plan had awakened his more...bloodthirsty side.
"Yes, when?" Jade asked.
"The...plan...begins when we leave this room. I'm counting on the keyblade boy, Ken, to be looking for me. Even if he isn't, it's only a matter of time," Selena said.
"Very well," the other two said. Then, a clock struck seven times. Without a word, they all left the room to their assigned posts, and waited for the opportune moment.  

Countess Valentine

shadowkeandre

Romantic Phantom

6,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:13 pm
He woke up suddenly in the space in between darkness and light. The orb he had before had disappeared.
"Where is it"he said. He looked and saw he orb behind him with a shadow creature around it protecting it. The creature gave a growl and then phased into his body.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:45 pm
Selena sat on the edge of the clocktower in Twilight Town. Once again, for a little while, her time was again her own, and not marked. She sat deep in thought, wondering what ever happened to Shadow, the man who stole the object from the Keyblade Knights.  

Countess Valentine

Kaje The Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:49 pm
(heartless cause i feel like starting with them)
runs though the forset and gets attacked by nobodys*i have no time for you twin dragon thunder" cuts though the nobodys leaveing only one. he waits for it to make its move but it runs away. ken runs after it not knowing where he was headed  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:04 am
Selena got a strange feeling: a chill. She stood up. There was something coming, and it was approaching fast.  

Countess Valentine

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:10 pm
Selena teleported to the Old Mansion, where Jade was fighting a rather large...thing, for lack of a better word. He was doing a pretty good just with his Sword of the Broken, but he had a right head injury, and wouldn't last much longer. She jumped in with her glaive, and started mauling the giant piece of junk that was attacking her friend.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:51 pm
run though the forset and comes across a old mansion and hears the nosie form inside and goes to check it out "whats this" seeing two people fighting something  

Kaje The Wolf

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:03 pm
Selena looked over her shoulder and saw Ken, the Keyblade Knight. "It's Keyblade boy. Fantastic," she muttered.
"Fluorspar!" Jade called frantically. You looked over at him, but then got hit hard by the monster.
"Darn," you said as you were smashed against a tree.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff