Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
love advice... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:35 pm
yeung joey had an ex boyfriend interesting well anyways my love triangle is so complicated so emotional.

well here goes a bf , I ahve a crush on four people 2 of them are my friends and one of them is no he doesn't liek me the toehr oen I have no idea I don't think , I still ahve feelings for my ex he still has feeligns for me too , I'm in love with soemoen else who is my freind , there is this guy who really likes me I did like him, I think maybe my other ex still likes me  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:16 pm
@kyo:O.o 4 people... eh... O.O so confuzzling. Maybe you should take this opportunity to be alone and think about things. no rush. And just hang out with your friends... well... hang out like you normally would and don't think about it so much.it'll distract you from the world and before you know it. so much time had passed and you totally bombed on your examslol. anyways i think you like too many people... 4?! @o@  

yalie5

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:37 pm
kyoslove74
yeung joey had an ex boyfriend interesting well anyways my love triangle is so complicated so emotional.

well here goes a bf , I ahve a crush on four people 2 of them are my friends and one of them is no he doesn't liek me the toehr oen I have no idea I don't think , I still ahve feelings for my ex he still has feeligns for me too , I'm in love with soemoen else who is my freind , there is this guy who really likes me I did like him, I think maybe my other ex still likes me

It's Yung, not Yeung sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:28 pm
yalie5
@kyo:O.o 4 people... eh... O.O so confuzzling. Maybe you should take this opportunity to be alone and think about things. no rush. And just hang out with your friends... well... hang out like you normally would and don't think about it so much.it'll distract you from the world and before you know it. so much time had passed and you totally bombed on your examslol. anyways i think you like too many people... 4?! @o@

sights life is so complicated I think about them when I'm done my homework and alone its a horrible habbit  

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:35 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
kyoslove74

It's Yung, not Yeung sweatdrop

grinds her teeth trying to hold back the bad and horribly mean things she wanted to tell him even though she knew that he was frustrated with her because he exspected everyones typing to be perfect and for the words everybody said to make sense all of the time and not sound like rubbish and unfortunately he would never understand the part in which where she types very fast and and interm so she makes mistakes but didn't everyone make mistakes while she also thought maybe he exspected everyone to be perfect just like his umm self holds back a piece of meaness * why thank you for correcting me *  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:58 pm
kyoslove74
yalie5

sights life is so complicated I think about them when I'm done my homework and alone its a horrible habbit
when i was in sixth grade i was like that. lol. so it's not as bad as i say. lol. listen to some music. and think about it. do you really want a guy tying you down? a boyfriend means obligations and lots of time disappearing before your eyes to hang out with them. Think about how you would feel if they started getting clingy. O.O it's just easier not to have one. and listen to music and go out and do stuff to take your mind off it.  

yalie5

Night Rain55

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:54 pm
Yay! Love advice. ^^

[I changed the names to fake names and WARNING= long story. [Me] is my fake name =)]

Last Summer, I went up North because there was a party. Then my family guy friend, John, whose mom owns the cottage brought two friends along with him, Joe and Bryan. As hours passed by, I developped a small crush on one of my guy friend's friends, on Joe. We were all six teenagers (3 boys 3 girls) and we spent two days together. The three girls are Stacy, Olivia and me. Once we were playing a card game. I was sitting across from the boy whom I had a crush on. I glanced at him and realized he was already looking directly at me. Embarassed, I quickly looked away at the tall trees (we were playing cards outdoors) and I sat there gazing at the landscape in a state of ecstacy. Finally I looked back at the boy again, and he was still looking at me. I kept looking at him until he looked away. However, he knew I was lookng at him too and wouldn't even turn his head away. At that point, it got freaky. O.o;; Even today, Olivia told me she also saw that incident where Joe (my crush) was staring at me.

Later on during the day, the girls and I were talking about the guys. I finally told them I had a little thing for Joe. The two of them hugged me and said "My baby is growing up"? O_o I know they're one or two years older and I'm very short... But, I'm their baby? >.< Anyways, we discussed it again and Olivia's father was passing through with his beer in his hand. He stopped and turned around, finally said "What? You like Bryan?" I quickly replied NO.

A few minutes or an hour later, we went to the balcony and Olivia's dad was looking at the landscape as he put his arms on the railing. He turned his head to me and said "Who do you like again? Bryan or Joe?" I didn't say a word and Olivia and Stacy were eyeing me. Olivia's dad said "Joe?" The two girls bursted out with laughter. "I was right?" The most humiliating thing happened later on... The three guys were getting the canoes out of the dock/water and Mr. Olivia's dad looked down at them from the balcony. He screamed "JOE, give me your number!" My crush replied "Why?" And Olivia's father went "A girl is going to call you!" Olivia and Stacy leaned theirselves onto the railing and wanted to study the expression on Joe's face. Me, I was hiding in the back, turning all red. The worse thing is that the little kids heard the conversation. They stuck their heads down the railings and said "[Me] likes YOU!" gonk I told myself it was over. Until Joe said "Huh?" and my friends kicked them until they'd shut up. So he didn't find out after all... ^__^

Soon, it was time to leave. I was very upset. But... I barely know the guy.
So the girls and I were sitting on the beach chairs located beside the campfire that was near the dock. I was pooped. We used up all our energy... Olivia's dad was on the dock drinking his beer. Then Stacy called out to Oli's father. "Mr. Olivia's father! Do you mind if [Me] pushed you into the lake?" He placed his bottle on a patio table and said "No, I don't mind." Stacy said this because I'm the shortest of the group and also because I'm very short so they think it's amusing for a short girl to push a tall man in the lake. But I wanted to get Joe's attention. So I tried pushing him into the lake. I succeeded but I went down as well. Her father said "Aww... You made all my cigarettes wet. Damn, my watch is broken."
To do this to get attention worked because John and Bryan came on the dock and I heard John saying "Oh oh! Check it!" But... When I saw Joe, he was busy doing something with the water with John's little brother. So I thought he didn't pay attention at all or didn't care. I felt like I got my wallet wet and my shoes ruined for nothing.

So we left. Summer vacation ended. Olivia is the cousin of John and also goes to the same school as Joe and John (so does Stacy). So Olivia offered me to get Joe's MSN (e-mail address). I said I'd like that. So near the beggining of September, my friend gave me his e-mail. I was so happy. We finally talked to eachother. He sent me his picture and I told him I didn't have a pic yet. But we didn't chat very often though, because he rarely goes online. The day before Christmas Eve, I chatted with him again. I displayed a picture of myself where we weren't able to see my eyes. He said "Show me a pic of yourself." I replied "Tomorrow because my friend's webcam is busted." He said "Aww... Promise?" I replied "Yes. =)" And he went "Yaaaaay..." I just fell in love with that optimistic "yay" ^^

Finally, on Christmas Eve night before leaving to the party... I was chatting with Joe. We were talking about where and how we were going to celebrate Christmas. He put his status on "be right back" or something similar. I kept sending him messages but he wouldn't reply back. I finally said "I'll show you a pic of myself" and a second later he said "OKAY!". I sent it to him and he replied "Oh, I remember you. You're the one who got pushed in the lake by John's uncle =P" After that he went offline. I couldn't believe he remembered me after all those months. I didn't want him to remember me. So I fell to the ground and asked Olivia's little brother to kick me. He said "Okay" and started kicking me... Olivia came in the room and told her little brother to stop and went on my conversation then she read it and laughed. There's the problem now... I don't talk to Joe anymore. He rarely goes online now. (Well he always did except during the holidays). I didn't speak to him since that conversation. When I see him online, I go offline quickly. I was shocked that he remembered my face because I got a haircut after we met (bangs) and many people I see everyday didn't even recognize me with my new do.

Olivia told me that Joe wouldn't remember me because it was only a one or two day Summer thing and it's already been months (or a year) I haven't seen him. I completely believed her and she turned out to be wrong. Joe isn't that dense. Now I'm not sure what to say now that he knows it's ME. Olivia kept telling me that "A guy remembering a girl" is a compliment. I don't think so. I talk to my friends about it but they say nice things. I need to hear the truth from someone else.

How do I talk to him anymore? He knows who I am now and might think I like him. What do I do? gonk

Should I drop the whole thing? Because I had a few previous crushes but Joe was the only one who made my heart beat.

Is being remembered by Joe really a good thing? What do you think?

Olivia said she's gain to invite Joe to her place and we will all hang out together. Should I see him again?

I'm sorry that it's kinda long... ^^:; But if you think it's too much it's all right. I just had to get that off my chest.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:04 pm
Wahaha... Nobody will ready the post above! twisted Don't bother reading it either. I just had to get it off my chest. ^^;;  

Night Rain55

yalie5

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:39 pm
Night Rain55
Wahaha... Nobody will ready the post above! twisted Don't bother reading it either. I just had to get it off my chest. ^^;;

i read. it was very entertaining. >.<

don't ask stupid question pleaseXP. and don't apologize for stupid things either. i don't beleive anyone cares that it's long. anyways do what ever you feel like doing. drop everything if you want. though it might be worth it to see what happens next lol. hahaha. but that was funny though. rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:48 pm
yalie5
kyoslove74
yalie5

when i was in sixth grade i was like that. lol. so it's not as bad as i say. lol. listen to some music. and think about it. do you really want a guy tying you down? a boyfriend means obligations and lots of time disappearing before your eyes to hang out with them. Think about how you would feel if they started getting clingy. O.O it's just easier not to have one. and listen to music and go out and do stuff to take your mind off it.

@ yalie- have u been through alot of experiences?u seem to know alot bout love  

[Monchhichi]

yalie5

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:49 pm
xoxCharlenexox
yalie5
kyoslove74
yalie5

@ yalie- have u been through alot of experiences?u seem to know alot bout love

no. can't you tell? I'm a bitter old batXP  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:53 pm
rofl rofl rofl

Sorry, I just read Charlene's post. razz  

Niphredil Ithilmir

yalie5

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:56 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
rofl rofl rofl

Sorry, I just read Charlene's post. razz
stare can't be that funny stare  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:58 pm
yalie5

i read. it was very entertaining. >.<

don't ask stupid question pleaseXP. and don't apologize for stupid things either. i don't beleive anyone cares that it's long. anyways do what ever you feel like doing. drop everything if you want. though it might be worth it to see what happens next lol. hahaha. but that was funny though. rofl

Wow, you actually read it. You make me happy. ^^ Thanks for investing time on reading a slice of my life. =) You know... You're probably right... I should give it a go instead of not giving it a go to see what happens next.  

Night Rain55

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:47 pm
yalie5
kyoslove74
yalie5

I don't want a guy to tye me down but they don't really make my schedul difficult hmm clingy i get clingy but it all depends on if eh loves me enought to wait for me I hardly ahve any friends and well i am lonely and i need someoen to keep me company but ym guyfriends always ebcoem my crushes  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff