Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Locked Memories (the future depends on the next generation) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:18 pm
"Okay," Rose said while putting her hands on the table, "I personaly don't remeber saying anything about wanting to talk to you. Accually, I have no clue what this place is, who you are, or why you are here. So, if you would be so kind as to tell me what the Hell is going on here!"
Rose glared at the man across the table with anger in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:34 pm
the man sitting in the chair just glared at her. then leaned back in his seat. " Did a woman by the name of Cessy send you ?"  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:04 pm
Naixen sat at her chair having fun in looking the features of her new doll.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:34 am
"I just had a rough day. Sometimes I wonder why Xemnas expanded the Organization. This is getting ridiculous. But if you must know, I was sent on a mission with your Uncle Xaldin.", he said to both Cessy and then to Niaxen.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:19 am
Cessy perked an ear when she heard him say mission.

In all honesty She hadn't been on well terms with their 'great Superior' for some time now.

"And what preay tell, is this mission that has to be done."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:46 pm
"Yes...Cessy said that she had to show me something, and it was some wooden door. She then asked me if I wanted to start a new journey or something like that...I said sure and then she opened the door and pushed me in here...Weird really. I'm still waiting to wake up." Rose said while untensing a little bit.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:04 pm
The man sighed in his seat and rubbed his temples. "Uh, that woman!!" he murmurs under his breath. "All right," he says to Rose while straightening his posture, "What is your name?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:27 pm
"Who wants to know, and why?" Rose said sternly.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:06 pm
"Fine," he snarled, "you want to be difficult, be difficult."

He then snapped his fingers and three Samurais appeared into the room.

"Take this neuscents (I can't spell right sweatdrop ) away to the dungeon . Lets see if a few hours in silence will help her clear her mind."

they odd looking creatures grabbed Rose and dragged her away. She began to kick and scream but they had a violently tight grip.

They went out the door, and down some hallways, going further and further from the office.

The strange man relaxed in his seat and exhailed roughly. then leaned back up to his paper work.

``` The nobodies had been dragging Rose for a long time and she kept struggling against them, but the more she struggled, the tighter the held. it was making her arms throb.

As they were about to turn another corner. A young man spun out infront of them wearing the same cloak as the other men Rose had ran into so far. He paused in their way and staired at the girl with a startled look. He had blue eyes and an extremely funky hair due. "Whose this," he said to one of the Samurai. it answered back in the most horrid voice, it sounded dark and rough, "A neuscents, My Leash, being sent to the dungeon by the Superior."

The young man replied back very casually, "Hmm, really. well in that case, I can take it from here boys, you're dimissed." he flipped his hand in the air and the nobodies released Rose, then bowed and sworled away.

He waited for the Samurai to be completely gone.
"Hi there," said the boy as he stuck out a hand to shake, "My names Demyx."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:30 pm
Rose stared at Demyx's hand as she rubbed her wrists.
"I hope you know that I'm not going to shake it because of everything I've been put through, and all the lies that I've believed in the past hour. But, my name is Rose. Why did you...Tell them to leave?" Rose said sternly, while standing her gound and flipping a curly strang of black hair out of her face.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:12 pm
Demyx shrinked his hand back with a giulty little grin on his face

"Oh, Ok. Well, Hi Rose. And to be honest, "he chuckled to himself, "I told them to leave cause those Dungeons can get pretty nasty," He spoke with great theatrics, "And The thought of a lovely lady such as yourself, stuck in a dampy ol'dungeon just doesn't suit my fancy."

"So, Rose," He leaned his upper body forward slightly, "What bring s you to the middle of No Where?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:52 pm
"What were you doing with Uncle Xaldin?" She asked now giving Xirius her unvited attention. She liked hearing about of the other members missions. Xemnas didn't allow her to go on missions because he believed she wasn't trained enough to do so.  

Alchemy Puppet

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:06 am
"Well, it just so happens that you Uncle Xaldin and I were investigating some new unexplored territory in a new world. It's rumored that there might be an advanced civilization there. And you know what that means." He had a sly grin on his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:15 am
" Uuuh....We'll become more stronger and there will be more hearts?" She asked a bit in a stupid kind of way. Then again what do you expect from a child?  

Alchemy Puppet

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:18 am
"Not exactly, but close. An advanced civilization firstly means more people and therefor more hearts. Secondly, this being an advanced civilization, the hearts will be stronger. That means it will take less time to ressurect Kingdom Hearts"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff