Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Ruins of Castle Oblivion ~*Reborn*~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:15 am
NOTyourSTALKER
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
NOTyourSTALKER
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
NOTyourSTALKER
((ooc: *marluxia dances around while waiting for someone he was roleplaying with to show up!!!!!* tra lala lala))
Hal lloks over at Marluxia"So you live here marluxia aka flower boy?"Hal walked over to him
"Don't call me flower boy." He said flatl and looked back and forth between the two women, "either of you." He gaze Alexandria and evil glare as he brought his attension back to Hal. "Yes, this is my home." he frowned a bit. "why are you in it?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexandria tried to hold her self up, but she was laughed too hard. Her knees quivered for a few moments, and she fell onto her knees clutching her stomach from the pain and force of the laughter. "oh" she took a deep breath, "My" she was practicly crying now, "GOOOOD" she laughed and bent her head down, letting her hair fall infront of her face.
"am trying to figure out a way to get back home. and get a good new story so when i return home i can prove to the people of gural not to take me so lightly anymore."

Marluxia brought his hand up to the side of her face and took the camera from her ear. "I don't think that would be a wise decision." He smiled politly in adition to his little threat. "I don't believe it would be in the organizations best interest to be exposed by a, reporter."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alexandria was on the floor laughing by now and said, "What...are you gonna' kill her with your...FLOWERS" She began cracking up again. She was now on her side on the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marluxia swiftly turned around, summoning his scythe and swung it over her body. It tore her skirt on the side as much as he could with out making it break completely and fall off. Now each side of her skirt were like that and exposed her legs even more.

Hal grabbed the cam from marluxia and put it back in her ear."You idiot flower boy! am not completely human. The cam is attached to my brain that hurts." Hal was crying a little bit as she fixed her ear with the cam in it and was shaking.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:20 am
Alexaia stopped laughing and just looked and blinked at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marluxia turned around quickly with his scythe and put his hand up to her throat to choke her, but stopped himself. "I said don't call me flower boy." He was clenching his fists and teeth trying to release the anger, yet keep it from erupting.  

NOTyourSTALKER

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:21 am
ooc: sorry, I've got to go now. bye.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:52 am
NOTyourSTALKER

Marluxia turned around quickly with his scythe and put his hand up to her throat to choke her, but stopped himself. "I said don't call me flower boy." He was clenching his fists and teeth trying to release the anger, yet keep it from erupting.

Hal got scared but she tryed to hid her fear."Awwww what you going to do. Kill me with little flowers?"Hal picked up a flower from the ground and looked at it.Hal giggles and looks at Marluxia"Am just playing around Mar-Mar."Hal touched his nose."You wouldnt hurt me right?"((mar-mar is marluxia nickname to me))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hadesgirl

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:56 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
NOTyourSTALKER

Hal got scared but she tryed to hid her fear."Awwww what you going to do. Kill me with little flowers?"Hal picked up a flower from the ground and looked at it.Hal giggles and looks at Marluxia"Am just playing around Mar-Mar."Hal touched his nose."You wouldnt hurt me right?"((mar-mar is marluxia nickname to me))
Flora had walked closer after she had seen Hal wave at her she was trying to think of something to say "umm its not polite to call anyone a name they dont like" she said quitley  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:23 pm
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
NOTyourSTALKER

Flora had walked closer after she had seen Hal wave at her she was trying to think of something to say "umm its not polite to call anyone a name they dont like" she said quitley
"I know. but its fun to see mar-mar get so mad. he is cute that way."hal giggles.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:05 pm
Taryx was downright disgusted. "Petty arguments." He then turned his gunblade away from Alexandria and aimed it at Marluxia and Flora. "How are we supposed to get anything done around here if you keep insulting each other? Right now you are getting me angry, flower twins. And that's not a good place for me to be."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:49 pm
Flora stepted back "i-im sorry" she said. She dident want Taryx to be up-set or have that gunblade poiting at her and Marluxia any longer  

hadesgirl

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:25 pm
hadesgirl
Flora stepted back "i-im sorry" she said. She dident want Taryx to be up-set or have that gunblade poiting at her and Marluxia any longer
((we need axel to join this rp. then we can put make up on him again))Hal looked at Taryx"Flora isnt doing anything. Dont hurt the innocent. Its mean."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:38 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hadesgirl
((we need axel to join this rp. then we can put make up on him again))Hal looked at Taryx"Flora isnt doing anything. Dont hurt the innocent. Its mean."

Taryx put down his weapon. "I'm only trying to get the point across that we can't accomplish anything like this. Don't you agree?"  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:22 am
Alixraen
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hadesgirl

Taryx put down his weapon. "I'm only trying to get the point across that we can't accomplish anything like this. Don't you agree?"
"Yes and no."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:59 am
Aneesha gazed in amazement as she watched the scene. She didn't want to get involved, so she decided to meet the others. Putting a hand on Marly's shoulder, she felt him relax. "I'd better meet the others, right?"

She looked at Taryx, Flora and Hal, and raised an eyebrow. So, these are the others... Interesting... I wonder what business they have here... Lost in her thoughts, she finally let go of her katana, and eased up a bit.  

Aneesha

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:14 pm
Marluxia looked around the room at all of the girls who found it so amusing to call him mar-mar Marly and flower boy. It was obvious that the only sane person in the group was Taryx, but Marluxia was no where near sane either, so it seemed to him that he fit into his surroundings just fine. Marluxia let his shoulders relaxed. He looked at Aneesha and then back to the crowd, "I still am oblivious to why any of you are here. Would you care to explain?"

Alexandria was too busy grabbing where her skirt had been torn and inspecting it for freyed edges to notice or care about what was going on around her. She let go of the skirt and let it rest on her where it may, then she looked up and said, "Well, if we're done here, you all seem like nice people." she rolled her eyes abit, "but I must be off getting a life." She walked through the crowd, she expected that by the time they figured what she said and that she insulted her self that she would be long gone, so she walked slowly.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:31 pm
NOTyourSTALKER
Marluxia looked around the room at all of the girls who found it so amusing to call him mar-mar Marly and flower boy. It was obvious that the only sane person in the group was Taryx, but Marluxia was no where near sane either, so it seemed to him that he fit into his surroundings just fine. Marluxia let his shoulders relaxed. He looked at Aneesha and then back to the crowd, "I still am oblivious to why any of you are here. Would you care to explain?"

Alexandria was too busy grabbing where her skirt had been torn and inspecting it for freyed edges to notice or care about what was going on around her. She let go of the skirt and let it rest on her where it may, then she looked up and said, "Well, if we're done here, you all seem like nice people." she rolled her eyes abit, "but I must be off getting a life." She walked through the crowd, she expected that by the time they figured what she said and that she insulted her self that she would be long gone, so she walked slowly.
"Mar-Mar i told you before. Am trying to get back to my universe. I have to look everywhere."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:37 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
NOTyourSTALKER

"Mar-Mar i told you before. Am trying to get back to my universe. I have to look everywhere."

"please elaborate." He leaned against some rubbel and crossed his arms.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff