Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
Video Games. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mrtommyos is...
An atheist!
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Sexy!
10%
 10%  [ 3 ]
Fun!
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
All of the above!
55%
 55%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 29

The Amazing Mr. Tommyos!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 2:48 pm
Bountylich_Chan
I was a pc games freak once a pond a time, but as time past I got bored of it, well last year really. Games aren't that fun, just something to kill time and yet still be bored, well thats for me now... use to love it...

P.S: You are non of the above poll questions xp

Actually, I am an atheist.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 2:51 pm
sybex Shark
*votes atheist*

The only game I play is Ragnarok Online. Probably because my brother took the GameCube and PS to his room. Since I'm saving for a tablet, I can't get a PS2. Boo.

Damn! Square-Enix is a crafty beast! That RO sucks a** and is a rip-off of a free game called Project Entropa that came out like a year ago.  

The Amazing Mr. Tommyos!

Maki

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 8:21 pm
Current list of most-played games in Maki's house for the past week:

Offline:
1. Mafia
2. GTA: San Andreas
3. Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
4. Half-Life: Blue-Shift (Finished it early this week, then moved on to smile
5. Half-Life 2

Online:
1. Star Wars Galaxies
2. Half-Life Mods
3. Delta Force: Black Hawk Down
4. Ragnarok Online (Private Server)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:54 am
Timo89
What do you all think about that Grand Theft Auto SA dealy?
I own every game except for 3 and Vice City. I've played them all though. The best part about SA is the fact that you can actually swim. heart  

[Satan]

[Satan]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:13 am
mrtommyos
sybex Shark
*votes atheist*

The only game I play is Ragnarok Online. Probably because my brother took the GameCube and PS to his room. Since I'm saving for a tablet, I can't get a PS2. Boo.

Damn! Square-Enix is a crafty beast! That RO sucks a** and is a rip-off of a free game called Project Entropa that came out like a year ago.
Do you have to download Project Entropa?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:22 pm
s0ul caper~
mrtommyos
sybex Shark
*votes atheist*

Yeah. You have to download it.  

The Amazing Mr. Tommyos!

[Satan]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:19 am
mrtommyos
sybex Shark
*votes atheist*

I hate Square-Enix as well. I miss the good old days when the company hadn't fused with Enix.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:20 am
mrtommyos
s0ul caper~
mrtommyos
sybex Shark
*votes atheist*

Yeah. You have to download it.
Crap! gonk  

[Satan]

ViolaCure

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:38 am
I play today more and more games like:
*WoW (for those that don't know it = WORLD OF WARCRAFT) (pc)
*Tales of Symphonia (gamecube)
*Naruto 2 & 3 (gamecube)
*Super Smash Bros Melee (gamecube aswell)
*Zelda (gamecube)

that's it I think smile

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:26 am
PLayign Halo for the 70 000 000 th time  

N3bu

MarkTheWise

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:13 pm
Heute spielte ich Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven, The X-Files (PS1; dieses Spiel sauckt Affen), and Silent Hill 1.
Gestern spielte ich Golden Sun cool .

Ich will:
1. Mehr RPGs.
2. LoZ: Twilight Princess
3. DBZ: Budokai 3 und/oder DBZ: Budokai Tenkaichi

Wenn Sie mich nicht verstehen konnten, so sollen Sie mich fragen, meine Woerter auf Englisch zuschreiben (und ob meine Woerter falsch sind, bitte erzaehlen Sie mich).

If you didn't get that, just ask.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:40 pm
Waaah, I never have any money, so I only get games as gifts... sad Which means I don't really have any games.

I got a PS2 for my birthday a year and a half or so ago, and had no games until Christmas and got DDR. Then, I got Katamari Damacy... xd

I love the people's expressions when I "convert" them to Katamari Damacy (usually friends who dont like anime and frivolous things and such). They're all like "WTF is this???" Then they watch the openening and they go
"0__0 This is the best game ever."

I got Age of Empires for my computer because it was $10. Same for Soul Caliber 2 (for PS2). I've been wanting World of Warcraft, but I have no money to keep paying it. Waaaah. I'm such a loser.

[ toshimi ]

E_Night

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:05 pm
I was so pissed... My brother and I had over 25 games for the xbox and he sold all but 4. He sold my Morrowwind, my Fable (i loved it even though it was short. I wanted to have all the chicks in love with me crying ) He even sold my beloved soul caliber 2!!! crying
He did leave sucky games however:
Football dumb game
pga golf tiger dumb game 2005
Fusion Frenzy (mine)
DDR Ultra mix (mine and i love it!)

He bought a ps and then all the final fantasy games then sold them and i never saw the money after he sold those. I believe he needed insurance money or something. He therally pisses me off  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:21 pm
E_Night
I was so pissed... My brother and I had over 25 games for the xbox and he sold all but 4. He sold my Morrowwind, my Fable (i loved it even though it was short. I wanted to have all the chicks in love with me crying ) He even sold my beloved soul caliber 2!!! crying
He did leave sucky games however:
Football dumb game
pga golf tiger dumb game 2005
Fusion Frenzy (mine)
DDR Ultra mix (mine and i love it!)

He bought a ps and then all the final fantasy games then sold them and i never saw the money after he sold those. I believe he needed insurance money or something. He therally pisses me off
Who would want to sell an FF game? In my religion that's a sin! crying  

[Satan]

bloody.bunny

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:14 pm
RE4 is fantastic! I don't have a GC to play it, though; I had to go to a friend's house.

I like-

DDR
Katamari Damashi
Ico
Soul Calibur II
Guilty Gear X-2
Chrono Cross
A few FFs
Xenosaga
And I know I'm gonna love Shadow of the Colossus  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]