Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
disney worlds you would like to visit in KH3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you want some money?
  yep ^_^ *vote*
View Results

Trigger Happy Xigbar

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:34 pm
Who framed roger rabbit would be a "no go", ya know.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:22 pm
Jisen Meizuki
~Taiki Kojima~
Mmm~...I would like to visit Mary Poppins a lot...~<333
Or maybe The Emperor's New Groove!? O.O!!!

I'm not sure about Mary Poppins, there's no problem or danger about it except family issues. How would Sora and the others try to help out? Babysitting?!

Lol, I'm not saying that there needs to necessarily be anything wrong with the place having to do with heartless or nobodies (in KH2, Atlantica was just full of mini-games XD), I would just like to go there in the game because...I like the movie~<3

And besides...Beauty and the Beast never had any true villains (Gaston never showed up in KH2, and he was a pretty sad excuse for a "villain" anyway @_@), it only had to do with the heartless invasion and the Organization. You never know~

Happy Meal Toyfriend

5,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:25 am
~Taiki Kojima~

Lol, I'm not saying that there needs to necessarily be anything wrong with the place having to do with heartless or nobodies (in KH2, Atlantica was just full of mini-games XD), I would just like to go there in the game because...I like the movie~<3

And besides...Beauty and the Beast never had any true villains (Gaston never showed up in KH2, and he was a pretty sad excuse for a "villain" anyway @_@), it only had to do with the heartless invasion and the Organization. You never know~

True about what you said about Atlantica and BatB.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:35 pm
As long as I have Nightmare before christmas, I'm happy...But for the sake of this forum, I say Zelda & Harry Potter & Utena & .Hack//GU in non-disney and Corpse Bride in disney. I love Tim B. ... redface  

Kezendia Vandelbelk

Beloved Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lord Sephyr- Shadow Angel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:16 am
Well in the idea of Final Fantasy worlds, Midgar, and maybe some place like Ivalice or Spira...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:20 am
Rexiam
As long as I have Nightmare before christmas, I'm happy...But for the sake of this forum, I say Zelda & Harry Potter & Utena & .Hack//GU in non-disney and Corpse Bride in disney. I love Tim B. ... redface

eek But like I said before about "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?" the KH crew would need permission from other company besides Disney and Square Eqix to use their characters.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

mebecj

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:43 am
cars might be fun... and disney has rights to miyazaki films, so maybe princess mononoke or spirited away... sorry, my shift's broken...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:02 am
Lilo And Stitch
Dumbo - Sora = Elephant, Donald = Crow, Goofy = Rat
Bambi
Incredibles  

XGamerRichy

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:19 am
mebecj
cars might be fun... and disney has rights to miyazaki films, so maybe princess mononoke or spirited away... sorry, my shift's broken...

Not really, only one film and that the "Spirited Away."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:50 pm
going back to The world never was would be sweet. I bet hollow bastion isn't going to be that good in kh3. umm I'm really just looking forward to the new worlds.  

jayjaystillhere

Alex the cyborg

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:14 am
Jisen Meizuki
Trigger Happy Xigbar
Jisen Meizuki
BAMBI?! What will Sora and the gang do in Bambi's world?! Save the forest or kinda like the Winnie the Pooh game?
beat up hunters LOL.

I think that will be impossible since they don't show hunters in the movie.... sweatdrop

well it could always be a great mini game  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:58 pm
Jisen Meizuki
anime__cosmos
Seth_Tyron
I know this might be different but I would like this in KH3. Hunchback Of Notredame.
thats a really good idea! It has alot of elements that go along with the value things in KH
I agree with you.
woot!! mrgreen  

anime__cosmos

7,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

anime__cosmos

7,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:03 pm
Seth_Tyron
Jisen Meizuki
anime__cosmos
Seth_Tyron
I know this might be different but I would like this in KH3. Hunchback Of Notredame.
thats a really good idea! It has alot of elements that go along with the value things in KH
I agree with you.

cool! I thought people would think it's a lame idea.
domokun mrgreen mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:04 pm
kibascheza
Ashelux
kibascheza
Jisen Meizuki
That would be cool, but what I like to see is if any KH characters could visit the FF world.
yeah, that'd be sweet! go vist reno whee
haha! yeah xD x3
him and his..........blad men..........J/K XDDDDDDDDD
...And Reno does it again- whacks him in his bald head xD  

[Ninja Tree]

4,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:03 am
Alex the cyborg
Jisen Meizuki
Trigger Happy Xigbar
Jisen Meizuki
BAMBI?! What will Sora and the gang do in Bambi's world?! Save the forest or kinda like the Winnie the Pooh game?
beat up hunters LOL.

I think that will be impossible since they don't show hunters in the movie.... sweatdrop

well it could always be a great mini game

Nah, I don't think so even if there are violence in the game. However, I agree with you about the mini game. They would make you find Flower from the flowers and maybe help Bambi ice skate.  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff