Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild
Welcome to Gothic Fairyland! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:07 pm
Sanekazura
I would like to welcome Blackhat, the new crewmember to Gothic Fairyland!

She has been with this idea from the beginning, but because of problems with th site, difficulties with invitations and some misunderstandings she hasn't been able to become a member. Until now! whee

Wooo ^_^ Yes, I was wondering when she'd be here. Yay! One big happy family...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:05 pm
Hi I'm new *waves* and so happy to be here ^^
Kaori Yuki is worthy of being my idol; I repsect this woman beyond.... all other respectiveness. xp

I'm gonna go get one of those banners now. yay!  

Ghourry

Sonoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 6:14 am
Aanzan
Kaori Yuki is worthy of being my idol; I repsect this woman beyond.... all other respectiveness. xp

Hello, and welcome to the guild! heart
And you're absolutely right about Kaori Yuki..! 3nodding I hope you'll like it here!

(And I'm glad you like the banners! xd )  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 3:39 pm
Sonoshi
Aanzan

Hello, and welcome to the guild! heart
And you're absolutely right about Kaori Yuki..! 3nodding I hope you'll like it here!

(And I'm glad you like the banners! xd )

The banners are the shizzle!!  

Ghourry

Sonoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:18 am
Aanzan

What does shizzle mean..? biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:01 pm
Sonoshi
Aanzan

What does shizzle mean..? biggrin

Oh, well, lol, it just means that they are the best thing since sliced bread really. They're GREAT!  

Ghourry

Stella_Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 2:39 pm
*waves to all* hello I am probaly the newest person to the guild as of right now. My name is Sarah, embrassing as it is I really don't know much about Kaori Yuki (although from what I have read on board so far she sounds wayyy cool) I have read a little bit of Angel Sanctuary (lol I actully asked my grandmoter to get it for me as a 21st birthday gift this last decmeber...lol thank god..she dosn't know anything more about the series or I probaly would not have gotten it after all blaugh ) I only have volume one so lol I am really new to everything about her work. One thing I knew straight off the bat was that I really like her artwork style its nice and detailed and pretty. (I might be wrong but it sort of reminded me a little of Yu Watase's work...since I was probaly reading Alice 19th at the time I came across the AS for the first time)
I hope I can meet some fun and interesting people here that can introduce me even more to the wonderfull world of Kaori Yuki's works. Because really thats one of the reason I joined the guild to learn more about her.
Thank you for listioning to my babbling sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:51 pm
Sarah, 14, major Kaori Yuki fan. Have not yet read any Count Cain **gasp! gonk ** but I've read books 1-2 of Angel Sanctuary, most of Ludwig Kakumei, plus Kaine, Boys Next Door, and Gravel Kingdom. My fav is Boys Next Door. Lawrence/Adrian! *squee!* whee Let's heart Yuki-san together!!! whee  

Celas

RoboPenguin117

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:48 am
hello im new to here ^-^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:57 am
Welcome! Hope you'll like the guild!  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 9:18 pm
Hello new members!!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:25 am
Uhh, hi. I'm new to the guild... man, this is so awesome! *-*

I'm Yellowsocks, but feel free to call me Yellow. Umm... (God, I suck at introductions!) I have to say out of all of Kaori Yuki's manga that I've read (Which I've only read 2! crying ) My favorite is Angel Sanctuary! I have to say th eminute I saw it, I fell in love with both the story and the art!  

yellowsocks

Ghourry

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 9:42 pm
Welcome to the Guild Yellow! *hugs* nice to have you with us.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 4:33 pm
Hello. ^_^ My name is Aiden. I am new to this guild. I hope to meet a lot of you. smile Feel free to PM me.

*Aiden*  

PixieMist

dysfunctional.reality

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:36 pm
PixieMist
Hello. ^_^ My name is Aiden. I am new to this guild. I hope to meet a lot of you. smile Feel free to PM me.

*Aiden*

Welcome to Gothic Fairyland. Needless to say, this place rawks my sawks, so have fun. 3nodding  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff