Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
-Movies- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Satan]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:53 am
The Mad Hattress
I cannot wait for the Dukes of Hazzard to come out! As a fan of both the original series, and of Seann Scott (Bo Duke) I'm extremely hyped!

Other than that, my favorite movies are probably the American Pie Trilogy (Seann's in them as well: Stifler), Road Trip (Tom Green's hilarious), and, more recently, Garden State (sad, yet touching).

Oh! Final Destination's great, too!
The only movie in there that I actually had an urge to see was Garden State.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:48 pm
SO what is like the worst movie you ever saw? I've seen many sucky films so i can't really say... probebly oh gosh when i think of a bad movie: PowerRangers I think of another one... birth of Lacey (meh) so yeah im undisisive  

E_Night

[Satan]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:56 pm
E_Night
SO what is like the worst movie you ever saw? I've seen many sucky films so i can't really say... probebly oh gosh when i think of a bad movie: PowerRangers I think of another one... birth of Lacey (meh) so yeah im undisisive
Have you ever seen Plan 9 from Outer Space? It's from the 50's. It's a great movie only because it's so poorly made and funny. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:49 pm
s0ul caper~
E_Night
Have you ever seen Plan 9 from Outer Space? It's from the 50's. It's a great movie only because it's so poorly made and funny. xd
Haven't seen it but i love old movies. Scary ones in particular like the old dracula movies or HOuse of Wax (best movie of all time i thinks) Whats it about and maybe i'll be interested in seeing it.  

E_Night

[Satan]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:01 am
E_Night
s0ul caper~
E_Night
Haven't seen it but i love old movies. Scary ones in particular like the old dracula movies or HOuse of Wax (best movie of all time i thinks) Whats it about and maybe i'll be interested in seeing it.
It's about Aliens invading the Earth. But it was made by a director that Tim Burton made a movie for called "Ed Wood". The director of these films would steal from other movie sets and film the complete films overnight.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:59 am
o.O 'Lost Skeleton of Cadavra' was made mocking the old cheesy sci-fi films. It's hilarious. It's filmed in black and white too. I lurf that movie. "I sleep now."  

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200

[Satan]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:57 am
Here is a list of good movies I've seen throughout the year:

Big Fish
Deep Calm
Little Big Man
Dr. No
Goldfinger
Thunderball
American Splendor
and
The Naked Gun

(("and" was the best of them all. ninja ))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 7:21 am
-is waiting for "the corpse bride" to come out-  

CH1NTZY

E_Night

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:08 pm
s0ul caper~

Big Fish
Deep Calm
Little Big Man
Dr. No
Goldfinger
Thunderball
American Splendor
and
The Naked Gun

Im sorry but i hated big fish. it was ... just a whole bunch of little stories.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:12 pm
I think everyone should go out to their nearest movie rentle place and get Angel Sactuary. The mangas were a tad interesting because... so many sex changes and reincartation into different sexes. But the Anime was really good. Tad disturbing but awsome. And its not really about god and stuff its about angels who are makeing a war with god and angels... Yeah just rent it 3nodding  

E_Night

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:03 pm
I saw Cruel Intentions yesterday for the first time. Quite an interesting movie. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:36 pm
[haruhara haruko]
-is waiting for "the corpse bride" to come out-

I saw a preview for that the other day. It looks really good.

I'm waiting for someone to turn the Remnants book series into a movie/multiple movies. That'd be awesome.  

[Lucas]

[Satan]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:46 am
E_Night
s0ul caper~

Big Fish
Deep Calm
Little Big Man
Dr. No
Goldfinger
Thunderball
American Splendor
and
The Naked Gun

Im sorry but i hated big fish. it was ... just a whole bunch of little stories.
crying  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 12:21 pm
So I just saw "Old School" and it ******** owned. Goddamnnit I love Will Ferrell!

And I currently own "Sin City" wich is like crack since I can't stop watching it even though I want to.

Dathu

Newbie Noob

[Satan]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:30 pm
Dathu
So I just saw "Old School" and it ******** owned. Goddamnnit I love Will Ferrell!

And I currently own "Sin City" wich is like crack since I can't stop watching it even though I want to.
What an odd coincidence. I just saw Old School this week too. That was the best. I really want to see Sin City though.  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff