Reply Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild
Favorite Manga? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghourry

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:26 pm
Angel Sanctuary... one of Yuki's best, and BND, and Cruel Fairytales.

One's that arent Yuki....

um... I just finished reading Jisatsu Circle which i got from Omanga; that's some wierd stuff right there. Now I wanna see the movie.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:34 am
my favorite is angel sanctuary.... but i really want to read count cain!!!! i hope they bring it the US like they did angel sanctuary.... sweatdrop  

nakidasu

Bemused Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 12:52 pm
Aanzan
Angel Sanctuary... one of Yuki's best, and BND, and Cruel Fairytales.

One's that arent Yuki....

um... I just finished reading Jisatsu Circle which i got from Omanga; that's some wierd stuff right there. Now I wanna see the movie.

Read Jisatsu Circle, pretty strange. I think Jisatsu means suicide, although I'm not too sure.

I think I posted this somewhere, but now I have a chance to buy Kaori-sensei's manga other than AS that I can read! Kinda forgot I could read Korean (don't ask how, I'm 'special' like that) Have a site that sells most of her stuff, but I don't think they have the newest things, I think their newest work they have of hers is Blood Hound. Ah well, at least I can continue to read Count Cain...once I order...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 6:38 am
Rei_Kazeko

I think I posted this somewhere, but now I have a chance to buy Kaori-sensei's manga other than AS that I can read! Kinda forgot I could read Korean (don't ask how, I'm 'special' like that) Have a site that sells most of her stuff, but I don't think they have the newest things, I think their newest work they have of hers is Blood Hound. Ah well, at least I can continue to read Count Cain...once I order...

You can read Korean? Wow... I'd love to order some of her mangas in french, but I don't know where to do that. Any one who do?  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:24 pm
Sanekazura
Rei_Kazeko

You can read Korean? Wow... I'd love to order some of her mangas in french, but I don't know where to do that. Any one who do?

I have no experience in getting manga in French, but check here for links.
http://mahousu.ifrance.com/mahousu/magasins.html

Google is magnificent...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:43 am
Sai-kun
Sanekazura
Rei_Kazeko

I have no experience in getting manga in French, but check here for links.
http://mahousu.ifrance.com/mahousu/magasins.html

Google is magnificent...

Thank you!
By the way, I just found an interview with Yuki while looking around the net for AS stuff. The site's in french but the interview is in english.
www.setsunasheart.free.fr
If anyone would be interested.^^  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Moonlit Masquerade

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 10:30 am
Sanekazura

Thank you!
By the way, I just found an interview with Yuki while looking around the net for AS stuff. The site's in french but the interview is in english.
www.setsunasheart.free.fr
If anyone would be interested.^^

That site is amazing. It's a good thing I can understand French, XD. It has really good information xp  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 6:12 pm
Just started reading Count Cain... it's suddenly my new favourite.  

Ghourry

Moonlit Masquerade

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 6:55 pm
Count Cain is amazing, except I'm only in Book 7 chapter 2 or something, waiting for Sakura Crisis to continue with the scanlations there.

My favorites are no doubt, Angel Sanctuary, Count Cain by Kaori Yuki. Not by Kaori Yuki is Saiyuki, Tsubasa: Chronicle Reservoir.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:05 am
Wuu
Just started reading Count Cain... it's suddenly my new favourite.

I found a little book with victorian ghost stories yesterday. I can really recommend them.

But this isn't a "favorite book-thread" so... What I were going to say were that I loved it when I first read CC, and then, when I got to read some of the GC-arc, I loved it even more. Even Merryweather, and I usually can't stand girls like that.  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Vi Sparklemist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:46 am
Sanekazura

I found a little book with victorian ghost stories yesterday. I can really recommend them.

Victorian ghost stories?! What's it called? ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:15 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Ghourry

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 4:09 am
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 10:09 am

Vi Sparklemist

Skooter Oh-oh

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 10:15 am
It's a hard choice, certainly. But I must say that my favourite is and will probably always be Boys Next Door.

Ludwig Kakumei and Count Cain in second place.  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff