Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shura Yukihime

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 8:36 am
*saves pics provided by Cain*

Now, for the one-shots...

Neji/Screw
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The crew of Bloodhound

Kaine

I am too free... sweatdrop And I think I accidentally stretched the screen... redface

Anyway, ONE last one... The Artist herself

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:28 am
Yay!!! teh Jezebel love!!
I love Misericord, the arc that tells about his childhood.
Jezebel is like hte PETA activist of his day XDD He hates humans but he loves animals so much...  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Shura Yukihime

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:32 am
Sai-kun
Yay!!! teh Jezebel love!!
I love Misericord, the arc that tells about his childhood.
Jezebel is like hte PETA activist of his day XDD He hates humans but he loves animals so much...

Hehe... Jezebel the PETA activist. But it's true, and I love him for it. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:36 pm
oh, so that's what she looks like! i have to say that she looks surprisingly normal...  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Rociel - Inorganic Angel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:35 pm
Heh.. .i always thought she was more plump o_o. I don't remember her looking like that.. would you happen to know when this picture was taken?

And Hoorah for Neji pictures!! I'm really curious about reading Neji, i've seen some very cute pictures of him XD. Also the guy in that picture, wearing the blue reminds me of Katan yet again o_o

Blood Hound looks great =D.. looks like a similar character to Rociel heart and i've never seen that Kaine picture like that before.. there's always a crease or something. Cheers! *saves more!*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:43 pm
how do i delete? gonk  

Rociel - Inorganic Angel

Cain_Hargreaves

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 5:49 am
How do you delete what? o_O;

And the character in Bloodhound who kind of resembles Rosiel is Sakura. When Lee first read the scans (she got to them before me), she was like OMG OMG THE BARTENDER'S GORGEOUS!! . . .And from then on I was stuck rping him. XD lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 9:59 am
rociel_inorganicangel
i've never seen that Kaine picture like that before.. there's always a crease or something. Cheers! *saves more!*

I think that was an artbook scan or something... I know, that page does crease in the middle in manga form...

I gave up finding Snow Owl pics on the net, and scanned them in myself. So here goes, from a rather lousy and amateur-ish scanner... *if you can read chinese, and don't want spoilers, I'm sorry... redface *

User Image

User Image

User Image  

Shura Yukihime

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 8:56 am
I realize all the pictures I've posted are of Sara, but I only happen to have pictures of Sara in my Photobucket account at the moment... since I used her as reference for a RPing character a while ago 3nodding

User Image
It's simple, but I just love the face!

User Image
Gorgeous!

User Image
She just looks so wicked in this one surprised The feet are weird though xd

User Image
And last but certainly not least, the most beautiful one of them all surprised I can do nothing but stare in awe heart  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 8:04 pm
Wish I had something, but don't currently, so thank you to the people who posted these lovely pictures, gave me a good 10 minutes of squealing and inspiration. Love the jezebel pictures (especially the one where he was covering Cain's eyes and the three guy picture, lovely), and the Kaine one, finally get to see him in color. Ooh, and love the doll violin in there, wish I could get a violin like that....  

Bemused Dreamer

Vi Sparklemist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 2:25 am
Mou

User Image
She just looks so wicked in this one surprised The feet are weird though xd

Her feet? I see no error in her feet, but isn't that arm a bit too long? surprised
Or maybe it's her legs being short sweatdrop

I haven't got any "oh this one is just too gorgeous"-pictures, I just like most of them, none more, none less.
...I think. It was a long time ago since I was out hunting artwork by miss Yuki, other than her mangas that is.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:56 am
Vi Sparklemist
Her feet? I see no error in her feet, but isn't that arm a bit too long? surprised

I haven't got any "oh this one is just too gorgeous"-pictures, I just like most of them, none more, none less.
...I think. It was a long time ago since I was out hunting artwork by miss Yuki, other than her mangas that is.

Oh yes... maybe it's the legs being too short that makes the feet look odd in my eyes xd  

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:40 am
Mou
Vi Sparklemist

Oh yes... maybe it's the legs being too short that makes the feet look odd in my eyes xd

Its just bad fashion sense. The boots are a nono and hte length of the skirt ends around her knees making her look stubby XD

Plus shes pulling the skirt up a little, in other pics when she has hte skirt down, it ends around the top of the boots. Which is even worse. Stubbystubbystubby.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 12:21 pm
about time i posted something here too...

User Image

this is one of my favorite AS pics. he looks so sad, like he's remembering all his evil deeds... or something. sweatdrop
anyway, it's beautiful and i love it.  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Whoop Rico 4

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 8:20 am
These are some of my favorites.
User Image
That one was from Boys Next Door *cries*

User Image
Alexaeil from Angel Sanctuary

User Image
Rosiel and Setsuna from AS.