Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

meowpiggy15

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:12 pm
Sanekazura
hieishina204

i also like kato. i think he has so much potentil. and its so sad when u see what his home life was like. heck its a bit like mine so i guesse i can understand just y he went bad. whee

And I liked the way Yuki kinda sneaked in him into the story. First,he only had a minor role, but then he became a very important character. It made the story even more unpredictable.
yeah at first i thought he was just gonna be one of those few chapter characters but im glad hes back. is ti me or does he look alot like kurt cobain? i also think that kaori yuki is a bit of a nut (most manga artests are) because some of her little writting things dont make much sense. shes a genius  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 12:49 pm
hieishina204
Sanekazura
hieishina204

i also like kato. i think he has so much potentil. and its so sad when u see what his home life was like. heck its a bit like mine so i guesse i can understand just y he went bad. whee

And I liked the way Yuki kinda sneaked in him into the story. First,he only had a minor role, but then he became a very important character. It made the story even more unpredictable.
yeah at first i thought he was just gonna be one of those few chapter characters but im glad hes back. is ti me or does he look alot like kurt cobain? i also think that kaori yuki is a bit of a nut (most manga artests are) because some of her little writting things dont make much sense. shes a genius

Now that you mention it...he really does! xd Haven't thought about that before...
I hate when there are spoilers in those columns. xp That's why I stopped reading them before I've finished a volume.  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

meowpiggy15

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 7:36 am
Sanekazura
hieishina204
Sanekazura
hieishina204

Now that you mention it...he really does! xd Haven't thought about that before...
I hate when there are spoilers in those columns. xp That's why I stopped reading them before I've finished a volume.

i know i first noticed it when i saw my kurt cobain shirt and i was like ''wow he looks like kato" i also read thoses cloums after i finish teh volume those spoilers suk whee  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 11:56 am
hieishina204
Sanekazura
i know i first noticed it when i saw my kurt cobain shirt and i was like ''wow he looks like kato" i also read thoses cloums after i finish teh volume those spoilers suk whee

But I like when she tells where she got her inspiration. I don't know why, maybe... No, I don't know. sweatdrop

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:33 pm
Sanekazura
hieishina204
Sanekazura

But I like when she tells where she got her inspiration. I don't know why, maybe... No, I don't know. sweatdrop

Kaori Yuki is a jrock fan ^_^ That makes me very happy.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:36 pm
Was also happy when I learned she was a jrock fan. Love the clothes they wear and the clothes that her characters wear.  

Bemused Dreamer

meowpiggy15

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 7:24 am
shes such a talented artest i love her character desings. i wish icould draw like her but i dont think im ever gonna be good enough ive tried to draw like her but everytime i trie it always looks like im making a foul of her so i dont try anymore crying crying crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:56 am
Rei_Kazeko
Was also happy when I learned she was a jrock fan. Love the clothes they wear and the clothes that her characters wear.

I were like "wow" when I first saw some j-rock artists and they were dressed like manga characters! whee
Later i understood it was the other way around, but it's still fantastic...  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Ghourry

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 6:08 pm
hieishina204
shes such a talented artest i love her character desings. i wish icould draw like her but i dont think im ever gonna be good enough ive tried to draw like her but everytime i trie it always looks like im making a foul of her so i dont try anymore crying crying crying crying crying

I've tried to as well, but I'm not as great as her and I've developed my own style based on hers. Though it does please me to know I can draw hair the same way as Yuki's. Alexiel hair that is.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 9:56 pm
favorite character... so far, Teaiel of Angel Sanctuary. shes so cuute^^. And it may seem strange, but I think Lawrence of Boys Next Door is cool too.  

Haruko-pyon

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:21 pm
Haruko-pyon
favorite character... so far, Teaiel of Angel Sanctuary. shes so cuute^^. And it may seem strange, but I think Lawrence of Boys Next Door is cool too.

Teaiel is in the manga for like...3 pages ^_^; but yeah she's a pretty cool character for the short time she was around...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 5:44 pm
Wuu
hieishina204

I've tried to as well, but I'm not as great as her and I've developed my own style based on hers. Though it does please me to know I can draw hair the same way as Yuki's. Alexiel hair that is.

wow congardualtions. it seems kinda funnt though that the fav character thing turned into art talk. yay anyway whee  

meowpiggy15

Ghourry

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:58 pm
lol, yea a bit strange. So back to fav characters:

Angel Sanc: Katou (his story is just wonderful) Kira (he keeps changing, i cant keep up with that fella) Michael (I quothe him: I dont believe this s**t) Nyahahaha

Boys Next Door: Lawr (for obvious reasons, sniff sniff)

Ludwig Kakumei: Ludwig and Snow White

Count Cain: Cain ( I have a habit for poisons now because of him, and he just keeps getting sexier)

Gravel Kingdom: Saga

Bloodhound: Rion (she's crazy) don't think much of Suou though, he agrivates me for some reason.

Neji: Batsu!!! batsu batsu batsu!!!!

Not really fond of any characters from 'kaine'

Cruel Fairytales: Julian and Luccia  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:04 am
Quote:
"Wuu"]Ludwig Kakumei: Ludwig and Snow White [/quote="Wuu"]

I like Snow White too! And i thought I were the only one... whee  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Ghourry

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 4:07 am
Sanekazura