Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
simple things Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

are you in a relationship?
  yes?
  no..?
View Results

nightmareofmarch

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:04 pm
Pink Rain Today
I'm not sure why you'd want such information- unless you scored a cute girl ;D -but yes, it's easy to destroy a stable relationship. People have secrets, may use the wrong tone of voice for a phrase...And as it has been said, say "I love you" far too early.

^_^..thanks for replying..^_^...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:05 pm
kierichan
adm05
kierichan
adm05
kierichan
the stupidest and most funny (for bystanders like me) is when a guy forgets to say "hi" to a girl when they pass by each other in the halls. and then she spazzes, and breaks up with him.

woah...i thought this one is already dead..but any ways..thanks for the responding.

it happened to my friend. She spazzed on him, and I laughed so hard.

I felt bad for the guy.

you laughed and felt bad..^^..thanks for replying here in my thread..is that what you call it

let me specify:

I laughed at the girl, who was a d***head by all means, and felt bad for the guy.

ohh..i thought you laughed at the guy..and felt sorry for him.. xd ....sorry..i got it wrong..  

nightmareofmarch

Toffee Sock Scissor Betch

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:04 pm
its not really a strong relationship if you cant forgive each other. its silly how such little mistakes can screw up a perfectly good relationship. im in a long distance relationship (350 miles to be exact) and we're deeply in love. ive made the most stupid mistakes and so has he. but we've forgiven each other and now we're closer than ever. whee

but yer, in reply to the topic, silly things like ignoring one another (even if you think itll make the other jealous and theyll come to you), cheating on the other (this cuts pretty deep), moving too quickly can scare off the other, backstabbing or even using the 'L' word (ftw...its a word of affection. but yer, idiots will break up if one doesnt agree).

kay, i dont think that helped. much?
kaythanks.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:19 pm
myxlustxdown
its not really a strong relationship if you cant forgive each other. its silly how such little mistakes can screw up a perfectly good relationship. im in a long distance relationship (350 miles to be exact) and we're deeply in love. ive made the most stupid mistakes and so has he. but we've forgiven each other and now we're closer than ever. whee

but yer, in reply to the topic, silly things like ignoring one another (even if you think itll make the other jealous and theyll come to you), cheating on the other (this cuts pretty deep), moving too quickly can scare off the other, backstabbing or even using the 'L' word (ftw...its a word of affection. but yer, idiots will break up if one doesnt agree).

kay, i dont think that helped. much?
kaythanks.

lol..thanx for that....but..uh..were in the same situation..long distance relationship...uh..well i always forgive her if she does some thing wrong..and so does she...^^...we usually say sorry to each other...as in...like taking the fall for her...or in her case taking my fall..^^

but nweiz.. tnx...and..uh..whats the "L" word?  

nightmareofmarch

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games