Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Resident Evil Theories Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JeffesinFerre

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:44 am
Well that would explain all those enticing tentacles.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:44 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Nemesis was a tyrant implanted with the Nemesis parasite. Same parasite that they gave Lisa, which she ate, apparently.

Eeeeewwww, yummy. gonk  

Javanomicron

jmfactor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:11 pm
okay then what about in re4 since they said umbrella was finished but due to what krauser said is this a sign of umbrealla corpoations return. If you think about it for a second how is Wesker running it and how did he learn about las plagas.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:38 pm
Leon said that "For All Intents and Purposes" there was no more Umbrella, but that doesn't mean that the domain and the company was dead, for all we know the little, dying company with no money and no prospects still exists, and Wesker is coming to claim it with what I imagine a lot of money that he got.  

Biohazard EXTREME

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:21 pm
Xenomina
In my personal opinion, Rebecca was Nemesis, hence why you never heard from her again after REmake. Of course, this is just what I think.

um...that's impossible. Rebecca was never captured by umbrella, plus Nemesis was Male.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:18 pm
Gamer_404
Xenomina
In my personal opinion, Rebecca was Nemesis, hence why you never heard from her again after REmake. Of course, this is just what I think.

um...that's impossible. Rebecca was never captured by umbrella, plus Nemesis was Male.
You're point was proven with the fact that Nemesis was male, but we have no idea what happened to Rebecca after RE1. I mean, she wasn't in any of the later games and she didn't have an epilogue in RE3 so she very well could have been captured, although that's very unlikely.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:56 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Actually that is probable. Maybe that's the reason Capcom didn't have en epilogue for her, because they were developing 0 for N64 back then, and they probably knew what would happen to Rebecca... So if they posted her epilogue like, "She's been out looking for Billy." RE0 wasn't out or in storyline yet, everyone would have been like, "Who the hell is Billy?"

Here Kaworu. Something Bio posted a page back.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:00 pm
Vash Thompson
Biohazard EXTREME
Actually that is probable. Maybe that's the reason Capcom didn't have en epilogue for her, because they were developing 0 for N64 back then, and they probably knew what would happen to Rebecca... So if they posted her epilogue like, "She's been out looking for Billy." RE0 wasn't out or in storyline yet, everyone would have been like, "Who the hell is Billy?"

Here Kaworu. Something Bio posted a page back.
Thanks, Vash.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:59 pm
Kaworu__Nagisa
Gamer_404
Xenomina

You're point was proven with the fact that Nemesis was male, but we have no idea what happened to Rebecca after RE1. I mean, she wasn't in any of the later games and she didn't have an epilogue in RE3 so she very well could have been captured, although that's very unlikely.

It's possible that she's looking for Billy, but I don't think so...I think she may of joined that anti-umbrella corporation that Jill and Chris went into, or so I've heard. Hopefully she'll be in RE5 so we'll know for sure.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:25 am
does anyone know about Ada's other employers are  

jmfactor

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:40 pm
Nope. Officially there's nothing known about them. But There's a lot of theories going around that it's none other than BSAA, the company Chris is working for in RE5.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:28 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
max lionheart
In RE: VX what type of body alterting experiment did they do on wesker to give him that super human speed and strength and his eyes or is it just pieces from the T-virus he injects himself with in the Wesker files?.
It wasn't T-Virus that he injected into himself. It was some other unknown virus that he got from Birkin. The name of the virus is never mentioned. And aside from that, he didn't have any experiments done to him, so it can only be assumed that his eyes were a direct result of that virus.

The key to sloveing this little puzzle rests with the relationship between Alexia, Birkin and Marcus. The key lays there.  

Zettran

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:35 pm
No it's really not. Neither Marcus nor Birkin had ANY access to Alexia, so she's out.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:49 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
No it's really not. Neither Marcus nor Birkin had ANY access to Alexia, so she's out.

Are you sure? If I remember right Birkin really hated Alexia...and research people don't like competition....it gets us angry and results don't carry. Anyway, In game, Birkin was a rival of Alexia, and since at the time she had been in a state of hybernation, Birkin and Marcus could definitely have had access via Spencer. Just remember...Each one was tied to the other only through Spencer and Spencer saw that so far Birkin was nailing results. The last little Tid bit of a clue lays with this: Each one created their own reason for being killed, and Birkin created two reasons.  

Zettran

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:28 pm
RRB_Brick
Biohazard EXTREME

Are you sure? If I remember right Birkin really hated Alexia...and research people don't like competition....it gets us angry and results don't carry. Anyway, In game, Birkin was a rival of Alexia, and since at the time she had been in a state of hibernation, Birkin and Marcus could definitely have had access via Spencer. Just remember...Each one was tied to the other only through Spencer and Spencer saw that so far Birkin was nailing results. The last little Tid bit of a clue lays with this: Each one created their own reason for being killed, and Birkin created two reasons.

How could Marcus be involved when he was killed in 1988? The only way I can see he was involved is that Birkin used the information they got from Marcus for his own virus.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff