Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Pre-Purple Stuff
Harry Potter RolePlay: (Series based: RP/CP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

House:
  Gryffindor,
  Ravenclaw,
  HufflePuff,
  Slytherin.
View Results

shinobi_jana

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:16 am
She watched the others walk away and ducked around the corner. She snatched up her broom with a gleam in her eye and swung one leg over it. It floated up into the air, higher and higher. When she was satisfied that she was high enough not to be noticed, she headed toward the castle, turning slightly to go around it. The wind whipped her hair back, and she grinned widely. She dipped below a flock of pigeons and flew up again, enjoying the ride. The sun flashed in her eyes, but she only blinked. "It doesn't get much better than this," she shouted to no one in particular. For a moment, she forgot about her next class. When she remembered, she frowned and flew out over the lake, hoping to forget again.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:18 am
Sybill sat up quickly and leaned forward to whisper, "I hope you are right, but I fear the worst is to come." She stood and walked dramatically to the door, paused, and added, "I will check with the spirits. Perhaps, I can learn more. Don't take any unnecessary chances until I report back to you." She turned and opened the door, checked the hallway, and stepped quickly forward, closing the door behind her. She walked quickly toward the stairs and took the winding path that led up to her tower office. There, she sat at her table and pulled the silk handkerchief off of her crystal ball. She stared into the glass, waving her hands and humming. Nothing happened, so she continued. Something was bound to show up. After all, white moths don't lie. There was going to be a death, she was certain.  

Red Mystic Kitsune

Satyr Marsyas

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:11 am
Cre was enthusiastic about her next class; It wasn't going to be boring like her previous one. Defence Against the Dark Arts with Proffessor Lupin; This was sure to be a good first lesson. Slithers looked up at her and cocked his head to the side. She seemed awefully happy for a Monday, stopping infront of the Defence against the Dark arts classroom door and peered around it. Proffessor Lupin sat on the ocrner of his desk in a slightly absent state of ponderment. Whatever he was wondering about she didn't want to interupt so she waited outside. Smiling to Slithers and petting his head with her finger. "Aren't you excited Slithers?" She asked to which replied with by just looking down the corridor then in the class room then back up at her and going onto her shoulder and yawning.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:06 am
Minerva sighed and shook her head slowly, thoughtfully picking up her quill. She twisted it through her fingers and wondered what to do about Trelawney. The woman was getting more paranoid by the day.  

afterdark_angel

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:10 am
Adolfine hoped that the next class would be interesting. She didn't have much faith in the dark arts skills of the Hogwarts teachers. She had left the library only just in time to make it to the classroom before class started. She didn't care to wait around. She brushed past a few students who were milling about and took a seat at the front of the room. At least, she could answer questions quickly from there. Professor Lupin seemed not to notice her, or what the time was, and she wondered if class would be starting on time, after all.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:13 am
Proffessor Lupin slowly came back to reality and noticed a girl was sitting at the front of his class; he smiled at her wearily. "I didn't notice I had company." He looked over to the rather large grandfather clock which was hidden behind a glass display cabinet. He looked suprised at the time and then whistled and called for the rest of the class to come in aswell. "I am Proffessor Lupin your professor for Defense Against the Dark Arts this year. Defense Against the Dark Arts is very important for survival. In this class, you will learn to defend yourself against all dark magic and some magical creatures." He said swirling the tip of his wand on his hand as everyone found a desk and seated themselves.

Cre sat second row from the front; behind Adolfine even though she didn't know her name. Getting out her book just incase and a black ink well and quill. Watching Proffessor Lupins every movement with anticapation and wondering what they were going to learn this lesson.  

Satyr Marsyas

afterdark_angel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:32 am
((Just so you know that I'm still here))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:32 am
She carried her broom with her into the castle. Time was of the essence. She couldn't believe how much of it she'd lost track of. She ran down hallways and up stairs and made it to the doorway of the classroom just as Professor Lupin began to speak. Good thing she's a good runner. She grinned a bit and set her broom quietly in a corner next to the door and took a seat at the back of the room. She would really have to work on her punctuality from now on. She'd never had such trouble getting to class on time before. Where was her brain this year? She took out her book and tried to look attentive.  

shinobi_jana

Satyr Marsyas

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:57 am
Proffessor Lupin looked at the late entering student and gave her a polite smile; "Uh; So glad you could join us Miss Leffein." without looking at the roll. Continuing he looked over the rest of the class "Proffessor Dumbledor informs me that you have yet to have very much hands on experience so I hope to fix that this year." He stood up and started to walk around the room making sure that everyone had their books out. "However we will need to do a bit of theory just to make sure that you can handle it; Which I have no doubt all of you will be able to do. Please open to page 26 to which you will find is about Boggarts. I hope to bring one in for one of our future lessons. Please summorise and try to think about what you could do if faced against such a creature." Returning to his table and opening up a book and reading over it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:26 am
Adolfine already knew everything she could possibly want to know about boggarts. She dutifully turned the pages in her textbook to their proper place and sighed. So far, this class wasn't particularly stimulating. It might be mildly amusing to see the other students' reactions to a live boggart, but she'd already had a few encounters with them herself. She smoothed out a piece of parchment, put quill to paper, and began to detail the proper steps to be taken in such an encounter. She would have been happier with something more challenging, but what did she expect? She hoped future lessons would be more interesting.  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Lady Jawk

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:43 pm
A little late, but...

Name: Jawk Altria (She prefers just Jawk)

Wand: Oak, 11 Inches, Unicorn Hair

Pet: Sparky, longhair black tabby.

Appearance: Jawk is an incredibly strikingly good looking girl, but she has never had any luck with friends because of her strange stark white hair.

Personality: She tends to joke around a lot and not take things too seriously. This is one of her major flaws.

History: Jawk is a pureblood - her family has a long history of magic - her late great great great uncle was in possesion of the Elder Wand.

House: Ravenclaw  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:58 pm
Jawk, in the back of the room, sighed and got out a quill. Why do we always have to write things? The teachers don't understand that we learn stuff about magic better by doing the spells!

She muttered a small practiced incantation - one that she had figured out how to do before she even got the letter from the owl at Hogwarts, that first year... Ah, what joy, what joy it was to hope and long for things...

But before she could finish the thought, her quill jumped up and began floating in midair - just like she wanted it to. Whatever she wanted it to write; it would, in perfect handwriting. She kept it up until she began to get a headache from concentrating so much. For the rest of the class, she and the rest of the class wrote, wished and longed.  

Lady Jawk

Pre-Purple Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces