Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
My baby Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Posh_Hypno]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:03 pm
Isel
Rellik San
June_Tears
Rellik San
Plenair1
Babies scare me 0_o
They are parasites for nine months before tearing open your stomach and giving a battle cry.

I don't think babies come from stomaches Relik-san. The baby from the "Miracle of Life" more like gushed from the v****a. Then again, c-section.
...I was thinking of Alien wasn't I?

Spla-bow! Aliens burstin' outta s**t.

awesome.

Im gonna have nightmares tonight gonk thats not awesome its esplodie and green .....ewww  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:04 pm
Plenair1
Isel
Rellik San
June_Tears
Rellik San
Plenair1
Babies scare me 0_o
They are parasites for nine months before tearing open your stomach and giving a battle cry.

I don't think babies come from stomaches Relik-san. The baby from the "Miracle of Life" more like gushed from the v****a. Then again, c-section.

awesome.

Im gonna have nightmares tonight gonk thats not awesome its esplodie and green .....ewww
THink more splattering of blood and stomach acid as a mutant snakes rips it way through your stomach.  

Rellik San
Captain

[Posh_Hypno]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:05 pm
Rellik San
Plenair1
Isel
Rellik San
June_Tears

awesome.

THink more splattering of blood and stomach acid as a mutant snakes rips it way through your stomach.

.......i never want children, well only adopted asian ones  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:08 pm
Plenair1
Rellik San
Plenair1
Isel
Rellik San
June_Tears

awesome.

Ftw. Why asian? We ain't nothing special. Go adopt a starving african child who really needs it.  

Placeo

[Posh_Hypno]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:10 pm
June_Tears
Plenair1
Rellik San
Plenair1
Isel

awesome.

Ftw. Why asian? We ain't nothing special. Go adopt a starving african child who really needs it.

Asian babies are cute and when they get older you can do cool s**t to their hair biggrin but african babies are cute too  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:11 pm
Plenair1
June_Tears
Plenair1
Rellik San
Plenair1
Isel

awesome.

Asian babies are cute and when they get older you can do cool s**t to their hair biggrin but african babies are cute too
They aren't, asian babies are ugly, if you ask me to be honest.  

Rellik San
Captain

[Posh_Hypno]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:14 pm
Rellik San
Plenair1
June_Tears
Plenair1
Rellik San

Well I think they are cute bleh to joo  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:40 pm
Rellik San
Plenair1
June_Tears
Plenair1
Rellik San

Eastern asians are plain-a** UGLY. Take it from me, I know. I'm one of them, looking back to my hospital days.

Middle-eastern asian babies are cute, though.

Placeo

WudupTj

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:44 pm
Plenair1
Rellik San
Plenair1
Isel
Rellik San
June_Tears

awesome.

You're a dumb hoe.
You can't make that kind of statement at 11 years old.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:51 pm
I can say what I want biggrin  

[Posh_Hypno]

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:01 pm
June_Tears
Rellik San
Plenair1
June_Tears
Plenair1
Rellik San

Eastern asians are plain-a** UGLY. Take it from me, I know. I'm one of them, looking back to my hospital days.

That I will agree with, all wide eye'd and tuft of dark hair.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:05 pm
Babies with dwarfism are the cutest of all babies .......  

[Posh_Hypno]

Placeo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:07 pm
Rellik San
June_Tears
Rellik San
Plenair1
June_Tears

Yes, with very long eyelashes and pretty shaped heads as well. Ugh, why was I such an ugly baby.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:09 pm
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears
Rellik San
Plenair1
June_Tears

Yes, with very long eyelashes and pretty shaped heads as well. Ugh, why was I such an ugly baby.
Because you are the ugly duckling. I'm sure other people will agree, where as I started cute and look at me now. -_-  

Rellik San
Captain

[Posh_Hypno]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:14 pm
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears
Rellik San
Plenair1
June_Tears

Your not that hideous at least you dont have a french head and dimples gonk  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games