Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
What if...? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:11 pm
A:...Pretty much world domination...or childish bickering

Q:What if Mikhail survived? (Has that been asked?)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:07 pm
Ivory Lie
A:...Pretty much world domination...or childish bickering

Q:What if Mikhail survived? (Has that been asked?)

A: Mikhail and carlos would have went with Jill to join the anti rebelion, and then he would have a part in Umbrella chronicles.

Q: What if in REMAKE, you fought Wesker with Chris in a similar way like you had the knife fight in RE4?  

Celestial Fox Frenzi

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:23 pm
Celestial Fox Frenzi

Q: What if in REMAKE, you fought Wesker with Chris in a similar way like you had the knife fight in RE4?

Answer: I would "die". No, I really would.

In all seriousness, it would have made much more tension between the two of them... some more psychological abuse, a few slashes... It would be incredible to watch and participate in, and give those two more of an interaction that they deserve. Because come on, I'm pretty sure all of us want more Chris and Wesker fights.

Question: What if Krauser survived the Spain incident?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:00 pm
A: We'd have to play more crappy Las Plagas RE games.

Q: What if RE:4 had used the Progenitor virus instead of Las Plagas for the basis of its story (as was originally intended)? And if Leon was NOT in it?  

Chibi-Teddo

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:05 pm
A: It would've been a much more interesting addition to the storyline.

Q: What if any of the characters had children (besides Barry) and Umbrella knew it? How would they continually contend with Umbrella and keep their family safe and on the run at all times?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:12 am
A: They'd probably go after their kids for their advantage of revenge and / or what-nots. To keep them safe and on the run, they'd probably do what 'Extinction' did when the group moved from one area to another.

Q: How would RE4 turn out if it was like the first time we saw it (3.5?) instead of the changed-to-plagas plot?

Kobo-chan

XINVADER

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:31 am
A: Would have had a much scarier RE4, the fog one I mean. Haunted objects would be trying to kill you left right and center, the Progenitor virus of course. Umbrella would most likely still be involved as it's most likely at one of their bases. It would have been an enjoyable experience...

Q: What no one ever escaped from Raccoon city?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:57 am
XINVADER

Q: What no one ever escaped from Raccoon city?

I'm assuming you mean 'What if no one....' so I'll answer that instead xd

Answer: Well, that depends. Do you mean the events of 2 and 3? Because if you do, then we would have never have had RE4 as we know it, nor would we have seen Jill ever again. The former wouldn't be so terrible, but I would cry if they killed Jill... that would be like... Killing Sarah Connor before she had the chance to give birth to John. We would have never have gotten the chance for the new scenarios in UC, which looked to be the more interesting ones, either.

Question: What if Rebecca had stayed behind in Raccoon City instead of Jill?  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:59 am
A: Probably be more puzzle solving and running from the various monsters and such. Since Rebecca seemed to be more of a helper than a fighter you'd proberly get more playing as carlos...and more flirting.

Q:What if Billy was the criminal everyone thought he was  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:07 pm
A: Rebecca might've had the strength and courage to put him back in cuffs by the end of the game after using him to get out alive. Of course, Rebecca would have some trouble holding his brawn down. xd

Q: What if Wesker hadn't been "killed" by the Tyrant, but had never injected himself with the virus either?  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Chibi-Teddo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:29 pm
Kobo-chan
A: They'd probably go after their kids for their advantage of revenge and / or what-nots. To keep them safe and on the run, they'd probably do what 'Extinction' did when the group moved from one area to another.

Q: How would RE4 turn out if it was like the first time we saw it (3.5?) instead of the changed-to-plagas plot?

lol I asked that question 2 posts above you man xD  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:31 pm
Ivory Lie

Q:What if Billy was the criminal everyone thought he was

Answer: If Billy was really a criminal... Hmmm.... Personally I think he still would have done everything the exact same way in RE: Zero. He would have teamed up with Rebecca just for the sake of survival. I mean, what I think you're talking about is an entire revision of his character... Billy Coen , a ruthless killer?

Maybe Rebecca wouldn't have made it to the mansion after all...

Question: What if Chris and Wesker had never confronted at all during CV:X?  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:37 pm
A: Well, then there wouldn't be a huge rivalry between Chris and Wesker. Which would probably mean, in RE5 Chris wouldn't look like he had taken steroids.

Q: What if Leon had actually been with STARS?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:41 pm
Elliot Salem
A: Well, then there wouldn't be a huge rivalry between Chris and Wesker. Which would probably mean, in RE5 Chris wouldn't look like he had taken steroids.

Q: What if Leon had actually been with STARS?

A: Depends on which team. If he was on Bravo Team, then he would probably die (the concept of Rebecca being the only survivor would still be there...though I can't quite explain it, I could see him teaming up with Billy and Rebecca). If he was Alpha Team, then there maybe a chance of him surviving if he teamed up with Chris/Jill; also the aspect of him being a rookie would show up more.

Q: What Rebecca was the convict and Billy was the S.T.A.R.S. member? (I know sweet, innocent Becky being a criminal sounds ridiculous but use your imagination)

Muffia_Smith

Kobo-chan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:12 am
@tedo: *big sweat drop* LOL OMG! How BLIND can I be?? Dx

A: That would be certainly awkward, yet funny, in a way. They'd probably change Rebecca's whole concepts (age, appearance, history, etc.). I would imagine her to be some kind of haughty, maybe, type of convict, but tough enough to see things through. I would imagine that she'd be more bossy than Billy would ever be, despite the changes (if there is). But hey, since Billy wasn't really a 'convict' at the start, she'll probably have the same story (unless she really did kill those people?) as Billy's truth. ...I guess?

Q: What if Capcom made a Resident Evil game that has some concepts as Counter-Strike? Humans vs. Zombies / Tyrants? o_O;; (lol for the maps)

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff