Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild
Where to find... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like more of Kaori Yuki's mangas to be licensed?
Yes
88%
 88%  [ 53 ]
No
11%
 11%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 60

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:10 pm
Jainith
alicelights
Jainith
alicelights
Jainith
in this site you can find Meine Liebe but is has only the first chapter

http://kagamiscans.tk/

Sweet, but remember this is not by Kaori Yuki. *downloads anyway*

what??? how can that be?

How can that be...? Yuki-san designed the characters for the game... a manga was then based on that game/anime. This is thnat manga. Read it and you'll see that it is not Yuki-sans work. You may also notice that the authors name is somthing quite different 3nodding

ohhh thanks

Rei Izawa is the woman who writes/draws the manga.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:11 pm
Jainith
alicelights
Jainith
alicelights
Jainith
in this site you can find Meine Liebe but is has only the first chapter

http://kagamiscans.tk/

Sweet, but remember this is not by Kaori Yuki. *downloads anyway*

what??? how can that be?

How can that be...? Yuki-san designed the characters for the game... a manga was then based on that game/anime. This is thnat manga. Read it and you'll see that it is not Yuki-sans work. You may also notice that the authors name is somthing quite different 3nodding

ohhh thanks

Rei Izawa is the woman who writes/draws the manga.  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Morriganna

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:53 pm
And this, is why you go to a Japanese bookstore and get everything for 5$ instead of 10. It's wonderful. Mind you, you can't READ anything, but if you're planning to learn Japanese, this is a great way to study, by figuring out sentence structure, getting used to kanjis(since they do the whole furigana thing) and what have you. That's what I do... You can find a lot of the Japanese raws(haha, I almost typed rawrs) online for fairly cheap. It really don't cost THAT much to shop things from Japan, it's just a lot of sites jack the price up. As for print quality, it's beautiful, crisp lines.

Anywho. This is what I'm planning to do next time I go to Seattle. Cain-san, here I come!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:15 pm
Morriganna
And this, is why you go to a Japanese bookstore and get everything for 5$ instead of 10. It's wonderful. Mind you, you can't READ anything, but if you're planning to learn Japanese, this is a great way to study, by figuring out sentence structure, getting used to kanjis(since they do the whole furigana thing) and what have you. That's what I do... You can find a lot of the Japanese raws(haha, I almost typed rawrs) online for fairly cheap. It really don't cost THAT much to shop things from Japan, it's just a lot of sites jack the price up. As for print quality, it's beautiful, crisp lines.

Anywho. This is what I'm planning to do next time I go to Seattle. Cain-san, here I come!

Air mail is expensive...
Ship something overseas and its easily like...20 bucks right there just for a smallish package...
and books are heavy...its racks up, in my experience, the shipping can get to be as much as the cost of the books...
I still do it for items I cant get anywhere else like specific doujinshi and limited prints...

But all in all, I stick to raws too...unadulterated and cheaper ^_^;;  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

nox_noctis_lunaris

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:31 am
I just wanted to thank everyone for the links. I havent been able to find any good ones and this just thrills me. *presses his face up to the comp screen with the neji manga*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:42 am
nox_noctis_lunaris
I just wanted to thank everyone for the links. I havent been able to find any good ones and this just thrills me. *presses his face up to the comp screen with the neji manga*

Hehehe, you're very welcome...  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

katakito

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 10:33 am
http://directmanga.com/manga_series_downloads/angelsanctuary.html in this site you can find the angel sanctuary manga but you need a a rar file to Download it if you know were to find this file plese tell me  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 4:00 pm
Jainith
http://directmanga.com/manga_series_downloads/angelsanctuary.html in this site you can find the angel sanctuary manga but you need a a rar file to Download it if you know were to find this file plese tell me

You need WinRar, its a program that is a bit like Winzip, only it has a greater range of what files it can compress and read.
You can get it at http://www.download.com, just search for WinRar.  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

katakito

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 6:39 pm
Sai-kun
Jainith

You need WinRar, its a program that is a bit like Winzip, only it has a greater range of what files it can compress and read.
You can get it at http://www.download.com, just search for WinRar.

thanks blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:17 pm
Sequential Image Viewer a.k.a Comic Reader.

A long time ago, I found an amazing piece of software for reading scanlations or raws that I'd downloaded to my machine. it's basically a slide-show tool that can read comics.

It is a very handy, free, fast, advert free (because it's just software 3nodding ).

I'm not sure how most people here are reading theirs but if you're just opening page1.jpg and then page2.jpg indervidually, etc, this will be heaven. You can change the settings so it shows the files right to left and some limited colour modification.

I'ved love this program for so long, maybe you will too?

CDisplay

alicelights

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:37 pm
alicelights

A long time ago, I found an amazing piece of software for reading scanlations or raws that I'd downloaded to my machine. it's basically a slide-show tool that can read comics.

It is a very handy, free, fast, advert free (because it's just software 3nodding ).

I'm not sure how most people here are reading theirs but if you're just opening page1.jpg and then page2.jpg indervidually, etc, this will be heaven. You can change the settings so it shows the files right to left and some limited colour modification.

CDisplay

Thanks, I've heard of this program, but havent actually gone out to get it.
Very helpful!!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:07 pm
Morriganna

Where in Seattle do you buy your manga?  

dead.moki

alicelights

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:21 pm
Sai-kun
alicelights

CDisplay

Thanks, I've heard of this program, but havent actually gone out to get it.
Very helpful!!
Yay my shameless pimpage of somthing cool worked!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:22 pm
katakito
Directmanga died recently. it moved and merged with Naruto fan.

I'll tell you straight that 'Direct Manga' is evil. Please keep away from paying here - or rather only download for free. I gave them my money to get a paid account and then I wanted to cancel but they wouldn't let me. (aka. they kept taking $8 or whatever it was out of my account every month)

It was one of those horror stories you hear about! I got completely stressed out and they wouldn't reply to my emails. (they only replyed to the first and gave me a total of three words of meaningless explaination). In the end canceled my paypal account.

I'm just letting you guys know.
Sure, Directmanga no longer exists... but I've heard bad things of Narutofan also. Be carefull with your money or you'll end up like me *wears black cape and makes face of melodrama horror*  

alicelights

Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces