Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
Teens-4-Christ: Senselessness within a contradiction Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxvampirexninjaxx

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:51 pm
omfg wow that's so pathetic come on wow teens 4 christ is even a cheesy name wow burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:10 pm
akureifang
omfg wow that's so pathetic come on wow teens 4 christ is even a cheesy name wow burning_eyes

I guess they added "4" instead of "for" to make it seem more "Hip" and "Fresh".  

Dissnitive Blade

SkeletonPhoenix

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:19 pm
OMFG its the 1990's again. "running in circles" NOOOO, I'm going to Hell. eek eek  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:51 pm
Death God Hitsugaya
Theophrastus
Yama-Ichi, you're made of awesome and win.
Quote:

Very much agreement there. Wow, this site is retarded... I'm just going to read it for laughs, because I'm kind of bored.

Cirosan, GODLY QUOTES! Unfortunately, as a side affect, my eyeballs did burst.

Hmm, murasame, it is a lot like a peta site....

Wow, they're just as bad as everyone else in the community I live in! The people I live around (until I get to escape to university) have said such things as:
"Who would believe in the big bang theory? One explosion and people were just there!" They also think that a theory is analogous to a scientist's perfect answer that is believed to be absolutely and completely correct.
Even their science teacher says that, even though he has to teach evolutionary theory, he thinks that it is a load.

If I can put something out there...there are many theists who refuse to believe in the Big Bang theory but will turn around and believe that Adam was created from dust/dirt, and then Eve was made from one of Adam's ribs.

I mean...which story is more out there? Believing that after many years there was some big explosion that created space and the material from which our world came to be, or that a god made everything in 7 days, and created the first human from dust/dirt, and then the second human from a rib taken from the first human? It's just a thought.

Not to insult or attack anyone, but so many theists claim that Evolution and the Big Bang Theory(which personally I actually have issues with), is too bizarre and out there to be true, but then turn around and promote thier own form of creation filled with stories of people being made from dust or ribs, talking snakes, forbidden fruit. It's a bit strange.

Sanguvixen

The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces