Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:54 am
KazehaneRio_FLAME
o~ KKJ!! i have to show this to my friends~ thanks much~ : emotion_hug : and thanks for joining my W Juliet thread solar heart

You're welcome! I didn't know it was yours... I was like, "Oooh, W Juliet!" and clicked on it, and there you were. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:37 am
solarfacade
KazehaneRio_FLAME
o~ KKJ!! i have to show this to my friends~ thanks much~ : emotion_hug : and thanks for joining my W Juliet thread solar heart

You're welcome! I didn't know it was yours... I was like, "Oooh, W Juliet!" and clicked on it, and there you were. xd
xd hehehe~ im official thread maker freak~ xd  

akeikas
Captain

blackdragonwingz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:05 am
solarfacade
I was just posting this news on another thread when it occurred to me that maybe not everyone knows about this yet. The CMX release of KKJ isn't out yet because the editor quit. So KKJ has been put on hold for a while. The first book will be released in October. Also, they've decided to release it as 'Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne' instead of 'Phantom Thief Jeanne.' Yay!

Aww...thank gosh.......Phantom Theif sounds like crap....*whew....

Now can't wait until Octobre!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:52 am
watch, they'll make the stupid date line to next year like july. >_<  

akeikas
Captain

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:39 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
watch, they'll make the stupid date line to next year like july. >_<

That would really suck. Hope they release it on time.

I just finished watching the KKJ anime. There were some things I liked and A LOT of things I didn't like. I liked Jeanne's transformation sequences (though they reminded me a lot of Sailor Moon) and the opening/endings. I didn't like Chiaki's blue hair and the sudden random appearance of Myst since they just made her up. She really wasn't supposed to be there. >_> I also didn't like the fact that they made Noin all creepy and evil. At least in the manga he was cool and had his funny moments. They made him the scary bad guy like they did poor Izumi-kun. And in the end they made the ending episodes go too fast like they were rushing to end the series. I think they could have drawn it out a bit more. They didn't mention the angel background story which added to the rush (someone who hadn't read the manga would probably be really confused about everything).

I think it would have been a lot better if they would have stuck to the manga story and not tried to make it so Sailor Moon-ish. Plus it was very repetitive and predictable so it got boring to watch. I was disappointed. sad  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:13 pm
with what i heard from everyone, i heard that myst or w/e is really random and not neccesary. and also the fact with noin. this stinks. i havent seen the anime, i only saw the first episode, thanks to my TA guild member, but seriously, from what i heard it was pretty weird.

but then again, i was kind of dissapointed in the anime of FMWS. like you said, Izumi!! eek crying it was stupid. i guess arin-chi's dream was to make a manga no one else copy, and she did it perfectly, because they couldnt copy it, but really, they could have done better, at least follow the manga.  

akeikas
Captain

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:21 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
but then again, i was kind of dissapointed in the anime of FMWS. like you said, Izumi!! eek crying it was stupid. i guess arin-chi's dream was to make a manga no one else copy, and she did it perfectly, because they couldnt copy it, but really, they could have done better, at least follow the manga.

They couldn't follow the manga, because the anime started after only four chapters of Full Moon had been published. Since there was a new episode aired every week, there was no way they could follow the manga. Personally, I think it was a bad idea to start the anime so early into the series, but they were competing with the Tokyo Mew Mew anime, which started at the same time.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:51 am
KazehaneRio_FLAME
with what i heard from everyone, i heard that myst or w/e is really random and not neccesary. and also the fact with noin. this stinks. i havent seen the anime, i only saw the first episode, thanks to my TA guild member, but seriously, from what i heard it was pretty weird.

Yeah, Myst just throws demon candies at people and and tries to kill Jeanne but ends up being sealed and disappearing. And then they even killed Noin at the end by having Da-Tenshi Fin send some kind of weird demonic energy blast at him. That wasn't cool.

I really don't think it will be licensed in the U.S. unless it's by 4kids (which would be both sad and horrifying).  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:32 am
they should take FMWS instead of KKJ. im afraid to look at KKJ anime.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:20 pm
CMX has finally posted a release date for KKJ! The first volume will be released on October 26. You can read their description of it here. (Though I dunno if I would call the anime a hit...)  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:21 pm
They always take out the 'U's. Kaito instead of Kaitou...I don't like that. But at least they still have Finn with two 'N's.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 5:32 pm
solarfacade
CMX has finally posted a release date for KKJ! The first volume will be released on October 26. You can read their description of it here. (Though I dunno if I would call the anime a hit...)

I am glad that there is even a release date! Oct 26 is not far...I think,lol. I am in the middle of watching the anime...like episode 22. It it going to be...bad? Just curious... sweatdrop  

pocochick

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 8:47 pm
I wish they would post the cover art. I want to see what the logo looks like.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:08 pm
solarfacade
solar, is it okay if i quote this and post it on the announcement page? or do you want to do it? you have to right to, since you are one of the crew~ heart you are like...the information machine on this guild, so if you get anything, you can either post it somewhere, and ill post it on the announcement, or you can do it yourself. 3nodding

KKJ relasing!! YAYZERS!! heart heart *is a bit late* lol  

akeikas
Captain

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:45 pm
Yay! I posted the announcement in the official announcements thread. biggrin  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash