Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Island Resort ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rowen McNeill

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:33 am
Haru arched an eyebrow when Nick smirked for no apparent reason, and looked back over 'her' shoulder when the 'man' seemed to be looking past them. The teenager hadn't been aware of anybody behind them (one of the rare holdhovers from the male form), and frowned.

Turning to look at Barington when Nick addressed him, the teenager was curious as to the man's responce, mostly because (s)he wanted to finally hear him speak. The fact that this would most likely not happen hadn't yet occured to 'her'.

When the meiko was addressed, however, the 14 year old's blood-red eyes went wide, and then inspected 'her' feet. "I suck at this stuff." It was a hard thing to admit, but easier to say if only because the former hitman was now female.

Of course, saying 'nobody ever properly taught me any of this' may have been better, but being raised a ninja-of-sorts, Haru had made a fast friend of brevity. If Nick wanted more, there would be some prying (not to mention kicking and screaming) involved.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:41 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:29 am
((the uniform suits him))

a hermit crab walks up the beach and stops before haru "i sense a great transformation spell apon you. Would you like me to remove it?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 9:12 am
The teenager was looking at Barington with a distrinctly arched eyebrow (Doesn't this guy talk?) when the hermit crab approached and adressed 'her'. "AH!" As if screaming and jumping a foot in the air wasn't enough, Haru found 'her'self hiding behind Nick, almost grabbing one of 'his' arms. Catching 'her'self before such a regrettable action could be performed, the 14 year old tried to stand up streight and ignore the fact that 'her' face was hot. And beet red. From ear to ear.

"N-na-n--nan-ni- What?!" It was all (s)he could do to avoid reverting to 'her' first language; though maybe it would have been easier if (s)he had just done so, instead of standing there and stammering untill the proper english word came to mind. "What the hell?!" It wasn't very lady-like, but at least it was funny.  

Rowen McNeill

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:29 am
"i sense powerful magic apon you and i offer my services to remove the curse" the hermit crab explained  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:31 pm
Haru stared at it for a few minutes, then tentitively glanced (and raised an eyebrow) in Barington's direction. The man was being suspected of ventrilaquisim, simply because the crab did not sound like either of the other two's voices (and in Bari's case, there was nothing for comparison).

Slowly (and distrustingly) the teenager shifted 'her' gaze back to the hermit crab. "Call me paranoid, but it's not really my custom to accept random offers of de-cursing from hermit crabs I've never met before."

Being Shinto (and at present, a Meiko), it wasn't beyond Haru's belief for hermit crabs to comunicate with humans. Just not out loud. And arn't spirit animals supposed to be bigger or more magestic or something? Looking at the creature, the 14 year old felt that (s)he could sqash the thing just by stepping on it.  

Rowen McNeill

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:54 pm
Nick's expression quirked, flickering with several different reactions, from 'ooookay...' to Barrington, 'what the heck?!' to Haru, and 'ehhh....' to Lutia.
"Alright. Any suggestions on the creation of this false mind? Anyone?"
((I have to agree: *resists the urge to be spastic* the uniform works nicely.))  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:39 pm
"just make it properly chalenging and a little warped like many of the other clan leaders"
Lutia then did a mental check list of her arsenal
my Mallet, the Chomp Pole, the two 'toys' i picked up back at the marketplace, four magic scrolls and a collection of healing items
we should be able to tackle a few chalenges

she waited to see what nicalin would do

"oh but i must insist!"
the hermit crab began chanting
"by the spirits of water bless this poor soul and return her to her previous form!"
a large title wave crashed in hitting only haru and when it washed away she desapeared leaving only a razor clam.
a female razor clam.
only now with a little backpack with the jarian symbol etched on it
"well my job is done saving mollusks in need."
with that said the hermit crab wandered away

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Rowen McNeill

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 3:42 pm
"Ah- Iie! GAH!" There was a moment of silence, followed by some intence punding from the inside of the shell, accompanied by a string of muffled explatives; all in Japanese. Not again. Haru had no idea how often (s)he'd be using that phrase in the near future... though the teen could have taken a hint from the way things were going.

Beside the razor clam lay the sword Kuroryuu, in danger of being damaged by the salt water which washed up upon the beach. If the 14 year old hadn't been so busey spazzing about being turned into a razor clam agin (and having no idea how to open the shell) (s)he may have had a stroke from the stress of knowing the sword was in danger, and not being able to do a darn thing about it.

Instead, the shell rocked around a bit, completely unaware of the little backpack and large sword beside it.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 11:26 pm
Lutia looks to were haru was standing
huh..my newest recruit must of ran off
noticing the sword on the ground lutia picked it up and held it under her arm
ill have to toss this into the armory when we get the base back. Or perhaps give it to one of the members as a gift if its safe  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Rowen McNeill

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:26 am
Lutia may have noticed the sword grow cold under her arm, not really an icy cold but enough to make holding it unplesent. It was under a simple spell, really- one intended to keep it out of the hands of others- which Haru had learned and applied during one of his many stints as a girl. It did have an interesting side affect, though.

Suddenly the pounding stopped, and Hru looked around. Inside the glossy white and pink of the shell, the teenager's pride and joy (and indeed, only posetion) was missing. With this sudden distraction, instinct did its thing, and the shell opened a little. It was at this time that a small, squeeking "" Could be heard coming from a nearby razor clam shell. That is, if anybody was listening.

((Note: '<>' is in Japanese. I'm lazy, so sue me.))  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 12:39 pm
Lutia scowled as the sword began to take on the strange effect
"one of those."
well at least that one scroll wont go to waste
she pulls out one of the four remaining spell scrolls and opens it activating the spell.
soon the effects of the swords protests fell silent as a rectangular paper supposedly imbued with powerful magic was plastered across it
one would think these weapons would start to learn not to try that on the leader of the jarians; the ones who make it there duty to lock up such trouble makers

((a japanese solution to a japanese sword))  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:22 pm
"How do y-" s/he stopped and blinked, then stepped forward to the side a few feet.
Nick picked up the little clam, so far away from the tidal zone there was no way it could have accidentally been in the exact place Haru had been standing.
"Poor kid... This again?" S/he inquired kindly. "Lady, I think the clam will be wanting her sword back." There was more than one way in which shapeshifting was helpful to Nicalin: she was alert to such changes in other people.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 2:06 am
"come again?"
lutia frowned at the comment
for while she was very knowledgeable about magical items and weapons and had extensive information on people she has looked into magic itself was a blind spot in her scope of knowledge.
one could compare her magical ability to an orange
in a bowl.
sitting there.
doing nothing.
and they would be generous with there evaluation of her magical ability.  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:42 am
Nic(k) held up the clam.
It was a very familiar clam.
With a very familiar symbol etched on the front of it.
"Reminds you of the hospital, don't it?" The newly-appointed Dreamwalker inquired, looking at the unfortunate creature. The clam would have to be put in water soon, if they couldn't revert the girl back to her natural form (the magician had no clue that Haru was actually Haganemaru, and a boy).  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff