Reply Full Moon wo Sagashite
FMwS manga Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lepidus Light

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:17 pm
Nope, like the Aisu and Kaze said, nothing was changed in that perspective, save for the anime.

I like Tanemura-san's sidebar comments. They're fun. :3  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:05 am
Lepidus Light

Yeah I do too now that I can actually read them. lol. On the scanlations they got lazy and just erased most of them.  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

Lepidus Light

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 12:27 am
Aisu-Kitsune

Yeah I do too now that I can actually read them. lol. On the scanlations they got lazy and just erased most of them.

^^ I liked the Penchi de Shakin (It WAS called that...right?) with the demanding...editor or whoever. xD; I can't wait to read her comments in the NEXT volume!
Yes, they did...I was kind of disappointed when they did.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:44 pm
Aisu-Kitsune
Lepidus Light

i love reading them as well~ it makes me laugh. i like the penchi de shakin! its sooo funny!! xd everytime i see it, i look at it and laugh histerically. lol.

EDIT: omg! Flamers reminded me of something at the "have you designed a shinigami" thread. you know how Ta-kun, Meroko, Izumi, and other animal shinigamis are in the child department? well, in the anime, (maybe it was just me, i have to look at the anime again to make sure i saw it right) didnt izumi take a soul of an old guy? sweatdrop  

akeikas
Captain

Lepidus Light

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 8:00 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME

EDIT: omg! Flamers reminded me of something at the "have you designed a shinigami" thread. you know how Ta-kun, Meroko, Izumi, and other animal shinigamis are in the child department? well, in the anime, (maybe it was just me, i have to look at the anime again to make sure i saw it right) didnt izumi take a soul of an old guy? sweatdrop

Penchi de Shakin is awesome. ^^

Whoa...hardly anyone noticed that one! Flamers is blessed with a great, observant mind. xD Yes, he did...it was that one guy that Mitsuki got a long REEALLY well with! Izumi must've been misassigned there...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 8:05 pm
I think it was supposed to be a regular shinigami but Izumi asked to do it so he could torment Mitsuki. But it's been a while since I've seen the anime, so I could be wrong.  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:30 am
yeah, flamers said about child department, and we were talking abt stuff like that, and well, i just remembered that he killed an old guy!! eek good, so its not just me~ xd i thought i was going insane.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:09 pm
Tee-hee, Kaze, of course you're not going insane! ^__^;
As for Izumi killing the old guy...he MUST'VE asked, then, because I rewatched the episode and I didn't see anything that pointed out the fact that he wasn't supposed to be killing old people...
But wait, in the manga, doesn't he take his mother's...?  

Lepidus Light

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:24 pm
Lepidus Light
As for Izumi killing the old guy...he MUST'VE asked, then, because I rewatched the episode and I didn't see anything that pointed out the fact that he wasn't supposed to be killing old people...
but he stole that job tho. remember? he hid the paper from everyone else and did it. so that was okay. but the old guy? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:23 pm
I vaguely remember that episode. I think I do remember something about Izumi taking that job just to torment Mitsuki.  

Yonaki

Lady Lunatic

17,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 6:02 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
Lepidus Light
but he stole that job tho. remember? he hid the paper from everyone else and did it. so that was okay. but the old guy? sweatdrop

I remember that ep. I dunno why he did it, though. If I remember right, it might have been to make Mitsuki admit that she could see shinigami ('cause didn't she pretend to not see Izumi at first but he knew she could anyway?).  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:11 pm
Aisu-Kitsune
KazehaneRio_FLAME
Lepidus Light

I remember that ep. I dunno why he did it, though. If I remember right, it might have been to make Mitsuki admit that she could see shinigami ('cause didn't she pretend to not see Izumi at first but he knew she could anyway?).
do remember at all sweatdrop  

akeikas
Captain

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:36 pm
*sigh* I'm still waiting for Full Moon wo Sagashite to come to Chapters...I've been haunting the store for the past few weeks...still not here...either that or it sells out every two days...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:43 pm
You should really try another store then. xO; Because...you should. That's my only good reason.

While I'm on that branch of thought, does anyone know when Viz is released the 2nd volume? I've checked Viz's official website and it doesn't say when and I've heard it'll be out on August 2nd, which already passed...hm.  

Lepidus Light

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:31 pm
Not a clue, but I can check the Suncoast near me next time I'm in the mall. They seem to get it first.  
Full Moon wo Sagashite

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff