Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild
Role Playing Character Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YaminoSadame

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 2:10 pm
I look foreward to this starting. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 10:03 am
YaminoSadame

Me too...anyone have an idea for a story line?  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Vi Sparklemist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 10:40 am
I'm thinking of playing Julian from Cruel Fairytales, is that alright?

Good. Then I'll just run away trying to figure a way of writing anything about him without spoiling too much sweatdrop

About the storyline. No idea. For the moment, that is.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:00 am
Sai-kun
YaminoSadame

Depends on what sort of storyline... Funny or Serious? We've got one big mix of characters here, from quite a few of KY's works, so maybe we start them off in some tea-party-ish setting, and see how it develops?

((Personally... I'm sorely tempted to try playing Neji))  

Shura Yukihime

Vi Sparklemist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 8:18 am
Finished! I hope it doesn't contain too many errors, it was ages since I read Cruel Fairytales sweatdrop
Re-reading it would actually be a good idea.
...As soon as I've got something to eat.

*Character: Julian
*Series: Cruel Fairytales

*Race/Species: Human
*Icon: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Image Link: http://www.digitalvax.com/~Vilya/julian.jpg
*Description: Being quite arrogant and cold, Julian can easily seem to be a villain at first. He can't stand people pretending to be someone they are not, yet he is doing the same thing himself. Because behind his cruel appearance, he is really a good guy who cares alot for those he love.
*Brief History: Don't read this if you are going to read Cruel Fairytales and don't want it ruined, cause there's some *Spoilers Ahead!*
Here goes: Julian was originally an orphan, who killed the lady of Aluked castle after she went mad and wanted to kill her own son. The real master is in fact Julian’s "servant" Martin. Julian started to follow him around after saving him from his mother, and was soon convinced that they should switch places, in order for Martin to finish 'real' models of a set of dolls that he promised his lost sister long ago. And he makes the 'dolls' of corpses...

*Relationships: Both his parents are dead, so he has grown up more or less alone at the castle. He is a somewhat close friend to Martin, his servant, though.
*Quote: 'Hmph' xp  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:11 am
Shura Yukihime
Sai-kun
YaminoSadame

Depends on what sort of storyline... Funny or Serious? We've got one big mix of characters here, from quite a few of KY's works, so maybe we start them off in some tea-party-ish setting, and see how it develops?

I like the Tea Party idea.... We don't really need a story line at first... We can sort of make it up as we go along. I mean, if we're mixing all these worlds, maybe we should just start by how they all got mixed up?  

RionaDaidouji

Cain_Hargreaves

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:47 am
RionaDaidouji
Shura Yukihime
Sai-kun
YaminoSadame

I like the Tea Party idea.... We don't really need a story line at first... We can sort of make it up as we go along. I mean, if we're mixing all these worlds, maybe we should just start by how they all got mixed up?

Well, you see, Kaori Yuki had a bit too much to drink one night. . .and so the infamous Yuki Doujin was birthed. Fans don't know about it, because once she came to her senses, she destroyed the manuscripts. But somehow, a copy got away. . .  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:03 pm
Cain_Hargreaves
RionaDaidouji
Shura Yukihime
Sai-kun
YaminoSadame

Well, you see, Kaori Yuki had a bit too much to drink one night. . .and so the infamous Yuki Doujin was birthed. Fans don't know about it, because once she came to her senses, she destroyed the manuscripts. But somehow, a copy got away. . .

Muahaha! I like that one!  

RionaDaidouji

Shura Yukihime

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:11 pm
heehee... Excellent. But we need a controlling idea of sorts, right? Like the rough direction or something...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:56 pm
Shura Yukihime
heehee... Excellent. But we need a controlling idea of sorts, right? Like the rough direction or something...

*shrugs* I have no idea. o_o; I came up with an opening post for a serious rp, however. . .  

Cain_Hargreaves

Shura Yukihime

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 12:58 am
I suppose this RP could go either way... if you've got a good starter for a Serious RP, then it couldn't hurt to go that direction...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 5:55 am
I dunno.... I was just thinking something along the lines of a bunch of people got invetations for a tea party from an unknown source, and we'd go from there, but if someone has a better idea I'd love to hear it.  

RionaDaidouji

Cain_Hargreaves

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 8:48 am
RionaDaidouji
I dunno.... I was just thinking something along the lines of a bunch of people got invetations for a tea party from an unknown source, and we'd go from there, but if someone has a better idea I'd love to hear it.

Actually, that sounds good. o_o The invitations are elegant and obviously important, but brief enough to pique a person's interest.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:33 am
Because I didn't want to fill the RP thread completely with OOC, and we don't really have a thread for this. . . .

Quote:
Vi Sparklemist wrote:
(( Heh, Rociel, you haven't by chance watched 'House on the Haunted Hill' lately?

btw, I got the feeling Rociel didn't come with the helicopter, and I haven't got time to fix the post. Don't kill me ))

I'LL PEEL OFF YOUR FLESH AND

*takes medication* Haha, it's cool, i didn't actually say Rociel didn't come in a helicopter. And House on the Haunted Hill? Haven't seen it... are we ripping it off? XD

Actually he got his ideas from me. n_n; I just recently read a book on H. H. Holmes, who was one of America's first serial killers. He had a house in Chicago that he built himself, and was designed with killing in mind. The second story had hallways that would turn at odd angles, dead end, lead in circles. . . there were also rooms built for asphyxiation, ones that were sound proof, ones that were hidden. . . . not to mention secret stairwells, and two chutes that went from the third story down to the basement cellar. These were kept greased, with vats of acid lying at the bottom for the victims to fall into.

The basement itself was a torture chamber. Holmes had studied medicine at some point, and had a whole dissection lab down there, along with a lime pit that he used to also strip bodies of their flesh. He sold several skeletons to universities, because at that time they were in dire need of specimins.

So yeah, that's basically the house they're walking into now. XD  

Cain_Hargreaves

Vi Sparklemist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 11:01 am
I'll follow your example and post random OOC-ness here.

Cain_Hargreaves
Actually he got his ideas from me. n_n; I just recently read a book on H. H. Holmes, who was one of America's first serial killers. He had a house in Chicago that he built himself, and was designed with killing in mind. The second story had hallways that would turn at odd angles, dead end, lead in circles. . . there were also rooms built for asphyxiation, ones that were sound proof, ones that were hidden. . . . not to mention secret stairwells, and two chutes that went from the third story down to the basement cellar. These were kept greased, with vats of acid lying at the bottom for the victims to fall into.

The basement itself was a torture chamber. Holmes had studied medicine at some point, and had a whole dissection lab down there, along with a lime pit that he used to also strip bodies of their flesh. He sold several skeletons to universities, because at that time they were in dire need of specimins.

So yeah, that's basically the house they're walking into now. XD

and

Rociel - Inorganic Angel
I'LL PEEL OFF YOUR FLESH AND

*takes medication* Haha, it's cool, i didn't actually say Rociel didn't come in a helicopter. And House on the Haunted Hill? Haven't seen it... are we ripping it off? XD

Scary eek
It sounds like those who made 'House on the Haunted Hill' has read about that as well. Along with having those strange invitations to a "tea party" (in the movie it was a birthday party, though) we might as well call the RPG 'Tea on the Haunted Hill' wink

No really. They were a bit similiar in the introduction, but that's all as well.

And I'm not complaining, mind you. It made me enjoy reading it even more, not to mention roleplaying xd

Rociel - Inorganic Angel

Because i'm so slow... i'm incredibly patient as well so i'm perfectly fine with waiting for a Riff post ^^ .. actually quite glad, i love everyone's posts, i'm getting to learn about new characters (Julian and Snow Owl)! But i'm slow on figuring out what to do next.

I'm exactly the same.
I love reading other peoples posts, yet can't ever decide what I should write. Therefore, waiting isn't a problem.

...Before this is over, you'll probably be waiting for me sweatdrop  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces