Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
Kingdom Hearts 2 Role Play Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:16 pm
Studying her surroundings, Kuroi gasped. It was a nice place, like Maya had said. "It's very beautiful." She commented, turning back to her. "Peaceful too."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:20 pm
"isn't it...? C'mon, follow me. There's this place, the Bailey where you have an awesome view of the castle!!" Maya dragged her along until they were standing in this small walkway with a window that looked out upon the vast area surrounding the castle.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:25 pm
"Castle?!" Kuroi asked as she found herself dragged in another direction. When they stopped she walked closer to the window, overlooking the area. "I see. This place, is really big."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:31 pm
"uh-huh! Isn't it awesome? A while ago, this place was being overrun by Heartless because of Ansem...or rather Xehanort...." Maya sigh, and rested her head on her arms, balanced delicately on the window edge.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:37 pm
"Oh. Well It's a good thing it's back to the way it should be then." She said, wandering in another direction. "It seems oddly familiar."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:40 pm
Maya got up and followed her. "Really? What about it...?"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:43 pm
"It's the. . Whole essence of this place. The feeling it gives off." She frowned, unable to think up exactly what about this place set something off in her mind. "It's nice. Kinda reminds me of home. Except well, It's not as nice as this place." Kuroi shook her head.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:44 pm
"what's your home...?" Maya asked with curiosity.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:52 pm
Kuroi was silent for a moment, wondering how to answer her question. "I can't say, but I'll tell you this. My home is a cold place, It snows alot but it's still sunny. Pure white snow, frozen ponds and vast land." She smiled. "It may not sound like much."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:54 pm
"...It sounds like Vexen's kinda place...Maybe he paid it a visit...." Maya muttered, holding her face with one hand and thinking.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:57 pm
"Hmm?" She blinked, questioning what Maya just said.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:02 pm
"O-oh...well, there's this guy in the Castle. His name's Vexen and he has control over ice and such....So I was just thinking about how he'd feel right at home...or that he'd might have already been there.... Ya never know..." Maya looked around the place they were. "so, you've never really been there before?"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:08 pm
"I see. Well you could say that. . I just haven't been there in a long, long while. And well, I have a horrible memory with some things." Kuroi chuckled.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:14 pm
"Well, at least you remeber where you came from...Me, I can't remember my original home...nothing at all...I'm only connected to places of intervals...never to an actual home.....  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:20 pm
"That's not very fair." She said with a sad look. "That you don't remember."  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash