Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Shou Sasaki's Training Sessions [[PREPARE FOR A MISSION!]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taking my class?
  YES!! Ready to be taught, Sensei!
  No, thanks.
View Results

Kieff

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:44 pm
"Ok..." But Sasaki had already left.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:46 am
Tog walked in, and sat down, he might have been early but it was better then being late.  

one_winged_angel123456

Kieff

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:17 am
Kitsune was actually hoping that she was late. With the punisment she would recieve for being late, it would give her more training.
She quickly hid beneath a bush, noticing that she wasn't late.
C'mon Sasaki-sensi...get here soon!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:02 pm
Sasaki walked in nonchalantly. It was exactly 6:00. "Good morning, Tog! ~DATTEBAYO!" He was in a very good mood. "Good morning, Kitsune-chan! ~DATTEBAYO!" He spoke to the bush.  

EddddyC

Kieff

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:07 pm
Ughhh..oh great Kitsune sighed, unnerved that her sensi had found her. "I was kinda late! I got here at 5:59!" She tried to make herself seem late. She really wanted the punishment. Whatever it was it was obviously going to be hard, and grueling, exactly what she wanted for her training.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:19 pm
Is it me...? Or does she seem to want punishment? Well...maybe I just offer it to her, if she is that eager.... "Well, Kitsune-chan. 5:59 is not late. However, if you really want punishment." He pointed a finger at his bag. "In my bag, there is a stack of papers and a stamp. You could sit here in the heat stamping the documents all day. Does that sound fun? The Hokage-sama sure gives a lot of paperwork."  

EddddyC

Kieff

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:24 pm
Ugh..did he just say.. Kitsune's face was drained of color. No point in grumbling and complaining, you asked for it.. She gained her composure, acting as though his punishment didn't faze her.
She peered into the bag, and was extremely surprised at the amount of paper work. But yet she was still not going to show it. Kitsune sat down, grabbing the heap of papers and the small stamp, acting as though the load of papers was nothing.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:33 pm
Sasaki appeared behind Kitsune and pulled the stamp from her hand. "Now, now, Kitsune-chan, I was just kidding. You have other things to do. Plus, I wouldn't force my students do my work." He was smiling. "Today, I will be giving you a written test." He looked at Kitsune, then at Tog.  

EddddyC

Kieff

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:43 pm
Kitsune couldn't hide the relief from her face. A written test? I'd much rather take that... She was surprisingly good at written tests, one of the things she'd taken for granted. It was evident in her studies, she never forgot a mistake because it was her will to become stronger and better. Her soul burning with determination even when others had given up.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:27 pm
i wanna try  

deathdaele

one_winged_angel123456

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:01 pm
"Oi... What's it about?" Tog asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:26 pm
Sasaki looked at the newcommer. "Hello. You said you want to take my test? Well, you're free to...but I can't take you as my permanent student." He looked at all three of them and pulled out three scrolls, tossing one to each of them. "Each test is different. So...pick one." He put them on the ground. The one on the left was red, the middle one was green, and the one on the right was blue.  

EddddyC

EddddyC

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:28 pm
He turned to Tog. "You'll have to wait to find out."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:27 am
Kitsune decided to go first, she grabbed the red scroll and stepped back, letting the others grab their tests. Knowing me I'll probably somehow get the hardest test. She sighed, not in irration but in eagerness. She couldn't help being curious about the test.  

Kieff

one_winged_angel123456

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:29 pm
Tog reached down and picked up the blue scroll and looked at it with curiosity.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff