Welcome to Gaia! ::

_~*'[The Original Pokemon Shipping Alliance]'*~_

Back to Guilds

Pokeshipping, Palletshipping and so, so much more. 

Tags: Pokemon, Romance, Yaoi, Slash, Shipping 

Reply _~*'[The Original Pokemon Shipping Alliance]'*~_
Your Favorite couple. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Ren The Ryoko]
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:15 pm
Angelic Indigo Wolf
I am feeling over-whelmed by the amount of Palletshippers in the guild D;

'tis not a happy feeling.

It's not that I hate Palletshipping, but it's not like I like it either (and no, it is NOT canon, I don't care how many "hints" you may find. It's so annoying when people dont realise that slash is slash, and no matter how many screencaps you find with so-and-so together it doesn't make it canon. I understand that its FANdom so it doesn't matter that much but I guess what I'm trying to say is that people take shipping way to seriously)

I'm not sure anyone really thinks it CANON per say. It's more along the lines of "definitely hinted at somewhat in the Japanese"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:49 pm
[Ren The Ryoko]
Angelic Indigo Wolf

It's not that I hate Palletshipping, but it's not like I like it either (and no, it is NOT canon, I don't care how many "hints" you may find. It's so annoying when people dont realise that slash is slash, and no matter how many screencaps you find with so-and-so together it doesn't make it canon. I understand that its FANdom so it doesn't matter that much but I guess what I'm trying to say is that people take shipping way to seriously)

I'm not sure anyone really thinks it CANON per say. It's more along the lines of "definitely hinted at somewhat in the Japanese"

That's how I think of it, although I usually say that "It's almost canon."  

RiceballHikaru

RiceballHikaru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:22 pm
I added some more couples to my list of most liked Pokemon couples:

Contestshipping (Drew x May)
Naiveshiping (James x Ash)
Blushshipping (Brock x Lucy)
Fabshipping (Brody x Harley)
Coordinatorshipping (Harley x May x Drew)

...nyoro~n.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:55 pm
Angelic Indigo Wolf

It's not just you, I'm scared! O___O I've always seen Pokemon as kind of...innocent (I.E NO SEX, DON'T TAKE OUT OF CONTEXT), and as I've only recently gotten my head around Pikashipping and the like, being that...no sex would be involved, well yeah! XD But I've tried Palletshipping tons of times in fanfics, and I mean tons, and it just doesn't sit with me.

I am shocked though, by how many people here are lacking in the Girl/Boy relationship! Theres a few, but I've not seen very many. I'm all for slash, I LOVE yuri and Shoujo-ai, being that I love women. I'm just saying by the majority, it seems to have become 'cool' to ship M/M.  

Saiyajin-Neko

Magnetic Phantom

9,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Yellow-kun
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:30 am
I'm a GrantedShipper. Lance/Yellow ish cute. I also really like CaballaroShipping. ^-^  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:59 am
Yellow-kun
I'm a GrantedShipper. Lance/Yellow ish cute. I also really like CaballaroShipping. ^-^

Hmm. Well reading through The Best Of Yellow, I caught a werid Giovanni/Yellow moment. But I'm just bizarre.  

[Ren The Ryoko]
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Pxrking

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:38 am
xShaex
I'm all for Advance(d)shipping. Ash/May, one of my favorite couplings, I think their personalities really compliment each other. They get along well and rarely argue, unlike a certain ty red head. stare

And I apologize, but I'm a Misty r. sweatdrop

Anyway, I'm open to all couplings, so long as they don't involve her. She's annoying and quite the b*tch. I don't like her, I never have. rolleyes

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:22 pm
Yellow-kun
I'm a grantedshipper to, but not because it's cute, but rather because I had a grantedshipping dream once and thought I might as well go with it oO;  

Angelic Indigo Wolf

Civilight Eterna

Lonely Nerd

8,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:55 pm
Waveshipping! (or was it Chocolateshipping? I thought that was LucarioxMax. question )

I'm a hardcore LucarioxAsh person. After the 8th movie.....I was like, "This leaves it so open to a fic in which Lucario comes back from the dead suspended state to be with Ash.

Only problem is, I'm not sure who the uke would be.>__>

I lied. The other problem(s) is, there is just about no fanart, and I can't find any fan fics. crying crying crying If someone could find one for me, I'd lovify them. *hint hint*  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:42 pm
Miss Chocolate Kiss
Waveshipping! (or was it Chocolateshipping? I thought that was LucarioxMax. question )

I'm a hardcore LucarioxAsh person. After the 8th movie.....I was like, "This leaves it so open to a fic in which Lucario comes back from the dead suspended state to be with Ash.

I lied. The other problem(s) is, there is just about no fanart, and I can't find any fan fics. crying crying crying If someone could find one for me, I'd lovify them. *hint hint*

It's called Chocolateshipping sadly.

Shokorashipping is LucarioxMax, though Shokora = Chocolate so that takes care of chocoateshipping. xd

There are screenshots in the movie, I even made a banner to one of them. I forget what I named it though. o-o

I wish there was fanart for it. :p  

epikaa
Vice Captain

Civilight Eterna

Lonely Nerd

8,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:30 pm
Shuuchu
Miss Chocolate Kiss

Shokorashipping is LucarioxMax, though Shokora = Chocolate so that takes care of chocoateshipping. xd

There are screenshots in the movie, I even made a banner to one of them. I forget what I named it though. o-o

Thanks for clearing that up!It's still a little confuzzling though, seeing as it's Max that gives Lucario the chocolate. I would've named it AuraShipping maybe. Ah well.

I found like ONE LucarioxAsh pic, and the rest were Staffshipping. Not that I have anything against Staffshipping, but it would be nice to see some more Chocolateshipping out there.

Damn it now I'm hungry for chocolate. sweatdrop xd *stomach growl*  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:52 pm
Miss Chocolate Kiss
Shuuchu
Miss Chocolate Kiss

Thanks for clearing that up!It's still a little confuzzling though, seeing as it's Max that gives Lucario the chocolate. I would've named it AuraShipping maybe. Ah well.

I found like ONE LucarioxAsh pic, and the rest were Staffshipping. Not that I have anything against Staffshipping, but it would be nice to see some more Chocolateshipping out there.

Damn it now I'm hungry for chocolate. sweatdrop xd *stomach growl*

You're welcome and I know..at first I was like: WHo named it?! It was Max who gave Lucario the chocolate. xd

Oooh post it in the Pictures section! ^^

Yay chocolate!  

epikaa
Vice Captain

ShiroganexNaoto

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 2:53 pm
Has anyone said IronWillShipping???? I love this couple!!! I'm RPing it, and I have written several fan fiction on it! (I should post one here...)
I love HikarixRiley (DawnxRiley, HikarixGen GenxDawn, whatever you like to call it~*)

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:12 pm
-raises hand- i am a fellow fan of ironwillshipping! if i had a digital camera, or a scanner, I would show you my art!  

Yui D Flowright

[Doglefox]

Desirable Lover

8,350 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:00 pm
Ok i dont know the names all that great xp sue me, i'm new...But i am a Fan of Ash & Misty, and Ash & Gary sweatdrop  
_~*'[The Original Pokemon Shipping Alliance]'*~_

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff