Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RionaDaidouji

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:27 am
Cain_Hargreaves
Vi Sparklemist
And again, I change the subject!

Does any of you draw? If there's interest in it, maybe we could start a thread for fanarts?

I do. >.>;

I draw! ^_^. And I actually already have a Cain fanart.... It's not very good, though... Looks more like Aoshi from Kenshin then Cain...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 3:55 am
RionaDaidouji
Cain_Hargreaves
Vi Sparklemist
And again, I change the subject!

Does any of you draw? If there's interest in it, maybe we could start a thread for fanarts?

I do. >.>;

I draw! ^_^. And I actually already have a Cain fanart.... It's not very good, though... Looks more like Aoshi from Kenshin then Cain...

i don't draw myself, but i love looking at others works!^^  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Vi Sparklemist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:19 am
RionaDaidouji

We'll see about that xp

Now there's a fanworks thread anyway. Hopefully there will be at least a few responses.

Hey, you from Sweden btw. Did you know .hack//sign is running on the 'Med i TV' channel?
You probably did. I guess I'm as usual the last one to get to know whenever there's a new anime or manga around sweatdrop
Oh well.

...Now, where did my pencil go?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 7:00 am
Vi Sparklemist
RionaDaidouji

We'll see about that xp

Now there's a fanworks thread anyway. Hopefully there will be at least a few responses.

Hey, you from Sweden btw. Did you know .hack//sign is running on the 'Med i TV' channel?
You probably did. I guess I'm as usual the last one to get to know whenever there's a new anime or manga around sweatdrop
Oh well.

...Now, where did my pencil go?

yes i know, but i can't watch it! crying i wont be able to watch sakura cardcaptor either...  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Vi Sparklemist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 7:10 am
Sanekazura

yes i know, but i can't watch it! crying i wont be able to watch sakura cardcaptor either...

Noo, that's not good surprised
Can't anyone record it for you?

...Wait. Sakura...?
Oh no... Don't tell me...
Or really, do!
Where and when?! xp

How come I never know anything? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 1:30 pm
redface Well, I mean, it's technically good, but it doesn't really look like Cain, and I pretty much just copied a line art, so it's not original or anything....

Although I do like the coloring....  

RionaDaidouji

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 2:48 am
Vi Sparklemist
Sanekazura

Noo, that's not good surprised
Can't anyone record it for you?

...Wait. Sakura...?
Oh no... Don't tell me...
Or really, do!
Where and when?! xp

How come I never know anything? sweatdrop

sakura will be on "barnkanalen" soon. but, we only have three channels at home, and my parents refuse to get the digital. stare

umm... do you read manga-mania? that's where i hear the news...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 4:51 am
Oh, look! A blue giftbox. Thank you, guild. whee

Sanekazura

sakura will be on "barnkanalen" soon. but, we only have three channels at home, and my parents refuse to get the digital. stare

umm... do you read manga-mania? that's where i hear the news...

I see. I have read all the Manga Mania's so far, maybe I just didn't notice that article. How that's possible, I do not know. sweatdrop

While speaking of Manga Mania, what do you think of it?
Personally, I like it quite alot. The articles (when I find them xp ) are interesting, and the mangas isn't bad at all (With the exception of Puppet Revolution, which I just don't understand, and Love Hina is getting a bit too repetitive).

It's sad that they took Blade of the Immortal away, though.

RionaDaidouji
redface Well, I mean, it's technically good, but it doesn't really look like Cain, and I pretty much just copied a line art, so it's not original or anything....

Ah yes, the coloring, very nice indeed. And the background! My hands hurt just thinking of it... You did create it using Photoshop, I hope? xp  

Vi Sparklemist

RionaDaidouji

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 10:41 am
Vi Sparklemist
RionaDaidouji

Ah yes, the coloring, very nice indeed. And the background! My hands hurt just thinking of it... You did create it using Photoshop, I hope? xp

Yeah, it was done with Photoshop filters. No way I'd have the patients to do it all on my own. @_@.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 12:08 pm
Say what, when we've written three more (Two, after I've posted this) this guild has 500 posts.

Yay! *celebrates a little*

Or something. xp You know, I just have too much free time and nothing intelligent to write.  

Vi Sparklemist

Bemused Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:38 am
wow quick topic changes... Tried fishing...unfortunately, my brain seems to be too dumb for it...maybe I should read the instructions..yeah, that would help. I might start trying to draw a fanart as soon as I finish (someday) with the CCS one I'm kinda doing inbetween my own crap.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:46 am
Vi Sparklemist

I see. I have read all the Manga Mania's so far, maybe I just didn't notice that article. How that's possible, I do not know. sweatdrop

While speaking of Manga Mania, what do you think of it?
Personally, I like it quite alot. The articles (when I find them xp ) are interesting, and the mangas isn't bad at all (With the exception of Puppet Revolution, which I just don't understand, and Love Hina is getting a bit too repetitive).

It's sad that they took Blade of the Immortal away, though.

i think it's ok. like you said, the artiles are interesting and the series isn't bad. even though i've never really liked LH. it's not THAT kind of fanservice i like.

i hated them for a while though, when they had just stopped publishing boti. now i buy them as books, and it's so expensive sweatdrop  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Vi Sparklemist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 3:38 am
Rei_Kazeko
wow quick topic changes... Tried fishing...unfortunately, my brain seems to be too dumb for it...maybe I should read the instructions..yeah, that would help. I might start trying to draw a fanart as soon as I finish (someday) with the CCS one I'm kinda doing inbetween my own crap.

Quick topic changes is my specialty, dear.

Are there fishing instructions? xp
It isn't all that hard once you've done it a few times. But I guess I have said that enough.

Ah, yes, more fanarts! Looking at other people's work is such a great way of learning and getting inspiration.

Sanekazura

i think it's ok. like you said, the artiles are interesting and the series isn't bad. even though i've never really liked LH. it's not THAT kind of fanservice i like.

i hated them for a while though, when they had just stopped publishing boti. now i buy them as books, and it's so expensive sweatdrop

Agreed, though I liked the humour in the beginning.

BotI was so great. I can't believe what they said "it didn't fit".. So Puppet Revolution, which mostly makes fun of famous mangas, fits better? How many mangas has the average Swede read?

Oh well.

I'm thinking of buying the BotI books as well. Though I think I have to finish my other series first.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 7:25 am
Vi Sparklemist

Agreed, though I liked the humour in the beginning.

BotI was so great. I can't believe what they said "it didn't fit".. So Puppet Revolution, which mostly makes fun of famous mangas, fits better? How many mangas has the average Swede read?

Oh well.

I'm thinking of buying the BotI books as well. Though I think I have to finish my other series first.

they do have a point about the fitting thing. boti is better when you read it by itself. but they should have made sure to publish it in swedish a fast as possible, instead of just dropping it and leave us without it. that's not a good way to encourage new manga-fans.

oh, what do you read now then? i'm curious on what other people read!  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Vi Sparklemist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 8:05 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items