Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
new teen titans tower Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaniBoi66

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:58 pm
Talina nodded at them " Okay" she then paused " um how fast can you guys get there?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:51 am
arisa sat on the floor " i can get there on time dont worry im going to head out right now ok and check out the sitch" said arisa then ran out the door  

arissa_the_adorable

Junior Hunter

3,400 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Drift317

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:18 am
( hey is it too late to join?)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:26 am
Talina grinned " Okay just saying I can get there quickly but I don't want you guys missing out on all the fun"

( we could make a car that can go as fast as Talina)  

DaniBoi66

arissa_the_adorable

Junior Hunter

3,400 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:21 pm
(yes of corse you can join right now)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:52 pm
Rigu ran out of the tower her wings ripped out of her back. She jumped into the air.
She flew as past Arisa and got to the jewlry store in five minutes.
As her wings folded back into her back she walked in and spotted the robber.
She disided to wait for the others and just observe, for now. If he finished up before they got there she would have to take him down.  

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

DaniBoi66

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:03 pm
Talina finished and got there very quickly her running so quick she looked at Rigu seeing the burglar was a big man, and a lady who where laughing "this will be perfect for our plan" she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:12 pm
arisa cought up to the robber and jumpt on him " i got him i got him" she yelled waiting for eveyone else  

arissa_the_adorable

Junior Hunter

3,400 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

FluffysBabyGirl

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:18 pm
Hana caught up with the rest of the titans as fast as she could.
"ok now what reason do you have for being here"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:08 pm
Talina looked seeing Arissa catch one but the guy laughed at her and moved her arm throwing her across the room the girl looked at them also " we have company" she said seeing the others and her hands grew into flames as she looked at the other teen titans.  

DaniBoi66

arissa_the_adorable

Junior Hunter

3,400 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:03 pm
arissa hit the wall and landed on her head " oww that wasent nice" she said while giting up then brushing herself off  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:05 pm
Rigu smirked. "This is gonna be easier than I thought."
The ladies hands started to move around of their own accord, she started to punch herself.
"Rule number one: When fighting me don't use fire, I can control it." She said, drawing her kodachi she held the one in her right hand the normal way and the one in her left with the blunt edge pressed against the inside of her forearm.
She was still making the lady punch herself after a minute more of this Rigu imprisoned the robbers hands at her sides.  

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

DaniBoi66

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:20 pm
The girl looked at her glaring Talina laughed then she went to the big guy and ran around him he watched her which was a mistake for he got dizzy and fell down she grabbed rope and wrapped him up before he even had time to think she stopped and had her foot on his belly " a bit too easy" she said he looked at her after he could see straight then ripped the rope and got up Talina quickly moved away " Okay" she said.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:46 pm
" aww i wonted to fight meow" said arisa then sat in cat posshon on the ground licking her hand  

arissa_the_adorable

Junior Hunter

3,400 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:03 pm
Rigu pulled some metal wire out of her belt, still keeping the girls hands at her sides and then walked up to her.
Rigu tied her feet up and then pulled out some more wire and secured the girls forearms to her sides and then the demon used the left overs from each section, but it wasn't much so the girl ended up in a hunched over position.
Rigu then threw the girl next Arisa.l "Keep an eye on her." SHe barked.
After that Rigu ran to Talina. "Need a hand?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces