Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
Rp Absent board Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:48 pm
I'm not dead, just been busy. Sorry. confused  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:19 pm
Gonna leave Friday, come back on Thursday. C:  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:01 pm
ONMNONMMN!! OKIES so i sure you all noticed i died D: WELL school is a ******** >O my new writing class makes us write like 10 page stories D: and when you have a writers block, it's not the easiest thing >,> plus my school's Standard learning tests are in mid-may to early june. THEN the school finals are for the rest of june. (till june 17th the last day of school ;D ) but once school ends i promise to come on more! D:  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:23 pm
Been uber lazy.  

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:30 pm
*twitch, twitch* My internet was off.....since Thursday.. O.O  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:40 pm
ER.

I r be at summer camp fo' 5 days starting this Mondeh. :3

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:07 pm
I believe Toxxi is currently in L.A.
I think she's coming back somtime on Sunday? but I'm not exactly sure. :]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:06 am

I have officially DIED on the inside...

I despise family, fathers, mothers, sisters, unexpected arrivals and belowthebelt insults... I HATE IT!!!

I've been in family drama HELL for a while and in this HELL I've had to block off all internet contact! BLARHL FDJLSKF LK LK:J !!!@11!!!one!

IN REGARDS TO VAMPIRE MANOR:

I love you all. I love gay sexual romps and dead babies and turning people into vampires. Repeat? Okay. I LOVE YOU!

But I HATE my character. Honestly, I'm thinking about posting in VIVID DETAIL that she ran to the roof, fell off, limped to the forest and got mauled by a killer California Sunbear... I hate her... HATE>>>>ldfs j;ladf s

It was painful to have to post for her. Sorry Haru/Jin-mun.

I'll really want to continue roleplaying. So I think I'll make another character. So if you are actually reading this, help me out. I have TWO IDEAS...

1. Demon female, has the ability to steal powers. NOT LIKE PETER PETRELLI. Peter godmodes... When she borrows your power, you no longer have it. She's apologetic if she takes it, and always asks first.

2. Human male. Bisexual. SCHIZOPHRENIC!kls dfl;dsf ja
I luffles him. His name is Erik Ignatiev. You know what that translates out to? The Eternal Prince of FAIA! (Which is like fire) So he's schizophrenic with about 4 different delusions. He's basically an @$$hole unless you get to know him... Both in the modern day sense and the biblical sense... :]

So that's my rant/issue/characterideas.  

Tooty Jones

7,700 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:07 pm
(._.) I had no idea...the way you wrote with her was cool..um but if you hate her then I understand. ^_^

Jin will def leave the Manor if she kills herself.
oooh my gosh! that will so help with his self issues HA.
Hang with new girl whos really cool= she kills herself because you suck!!! haha truthfully thats not why but hey, Jin won't feel that way >_< hehehehe.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:17 pm
Gunna be gone for five days on the 19th, come back for two days, then leave for a week I think for the beach. Be back on Aug. 3rd. ^ ^lll  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

atemuzuko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:09 pm
I may not be able to post much on mondays...I have D&D meetings sweatdrop . School starts August 12th. Hopefully I will still be able to get on often  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:19 pm
I leave for my grandparent's farm in Toppinish for a few days starting Tuesday. I think I'll be gone for three or four days.  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:23 pm
NOEZ!
ABBEH DUN LEAVE ME. T____T
Gosh thanks. rolleyes
Lawl.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:27 pm
Sorry! D':
I don't even want to go!
I'm gunna ask to see if I can go a few days later with my Grandpa. biggrin

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:29 am
um...im mostly here....and sometimes there....but mostly here....um...if i disappear for a week dont be surprised...my family's nutz....lol...i have a task on my hand...im gonna read all of vampire manor and then....imma join it if i thin k its good..i read the last page and it seems interesting so ill mostlikly goin it in like a week or so...depends how long it will take me to read 230 pages of rping  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games