Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite RE4 death Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:04 pm
Yeah, RE4 is too easy to die often...
But it is fun to see Leon die... I just wish the Continue screen would wait a bit so that we can marvel at the sight of Leon's dead body with blood all over it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:09 pm
Also any death that makes you stand up from your chair/couch and yell "WHAT THE ******** most memorable was when the chainsaw guy snuck up on me in a direction I was just looking only moments before....  

JeffesinFerre

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:09 pm
Kaworu__Nagisa
Resident_Kyo
it wasnt really on leon but i liked it when i shot mine darts up ashelys skirt or id shoot them on her boobs. i thought it was funny
Oh! You pervert!

oh cmon! you cant tell me that you never did that!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:12 pm
JeffesinFerre
Also any death that makes you stand up from your chair/couch and yell "WHAT THE ******** most memorable was when the chainsaw guy snuck up on me in a direction I was just looking only moments before....

oh yeah? ive been having that too. i just started playing mercanaries again on RE4 so i can get all 5 stars for everyone and the levels that i hate the most is the village just because when i get done with the bella sisters they come back like 5 seconds later. I HATE IT!!!  

Resident_Kyo

Guitar Hero King

7,625 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:20 pm
hmmm? my favorite death scene from RE4 is? well there a lot of death for leon. It would be the chainsaw ganado. it will clean your head right off!!! espically when ada gets her head chop off by the chainsaw. it was sooo depressing. crying crying come on ada wong is HOT!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:59 pm
Mine would have to be the double kill. Have Leon in danger, fire a mine dart at Ashley while shes a bit away. Then tell her to come to you... as she reachs you BOOM! two for one special deal  

Ivory Lie

Seth Riegan

Feral Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:09 pm
The death by Luis was pretty funny... Same with Del Lago.

But I think my favorite was the lazer hall (which was strangely taken from the movie). My cousin and I poked fun at the way he dies...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:46 pm
Playing either Assignment Ada or Separate ways, Whenever Krauser does the 'Hulk Smash' makes me giggle... he just stays there, and Ada whimpers in death.

Maybe I have a messed up sense of humor... rofl  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:10 am
Chi-ta
The death by Luis was pretty funny... Same with Del Lago.

But I think my favorite was the lazer hall (which was strangely taken from the movie). My cousin and I poked fun at the way he dies...
Why can so few people spell laser correctly? gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:07 am
I gotta say when the Novistador spits at Leon, and Leon dies, and his skull is all exposed, that's damn cool. Plus we get to see Leon die. That's killing 2 stones with 1 bird.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Lisa Trevor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:21 am
Biohazard EXTREME
I gotta say when the Novistador spits at Leon, and Leon dies, and his skull is all exposed, that's damn cool. Plus we get to see Leon die. That's killing 2 stones with 1 bird.

Gosh, i love that. He should have fallen into a swimming pool of that stuff  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:06 pm
I'd have to say that getting your head chopped off by the chainsaw ganado is pretty bad. Especially watching Ada getting her head cut off. Didn't need to see that...  

Hanibal Rex

Lisa Trevor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:11 pm
Reddlemagne-DeWhimsy
I'd have to say that getting your head chopped off by the chainsaw ganado is pretty bad. Especially watching Ada getting her head cut off. Didn't need to see that...

Poor Ada crying

How come Ashley just falls over when a chainsaw guy kills her? She should get her head lopped off.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:22 pm
Lisa Trevor
Reddlemagne-DeWhimsy

Poor Ada crying

How come Ashley just falls over when a chainsaw guy kills her? She should get her head lopped off.

Yes, off with her nut!
Off the subject, thats a nice cosplay costume Lisa.  

Hanibal Rex

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:42 am
Yeah, it's odd that Ashley keeps her head. I mean, just by looking at her, you can tell that she just loves giving it.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff