Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Foresty Outskirts of Konoha (Check FIRST POST for the Time) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kieff

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:25 pm
"Errr..maybe we should go.....Now!" She began to pick up her pace, wildly glancing around. In the darkness the trees looked the same. Fear and desperation filled her, clawing at the inky darkness for something familiar.
"Akumu, please wake up!" She whispered pleadingly. It was no use, the little fox was fast asleep. Kitsune gulped back her panicking thoughts, and rushed through the dense forest.
The pattering of her shoes on the dry hard dirt, echoed through the quiet and undisturbed forest. Finally a clearing came into view. Kitsune paused, giving herself to calm down before she left the forest.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:26 pm
Gujin turned around and heard growling of an animal and he ran to that direction.  

GujinGG

one_winged_angel123456

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:30 pm
Tog thought he heard something, so he ran towards it.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:30 pm
Alex still weak and panting from the sudden loss of chakra he started crawling towards the other people when he heard people yelling. He then yelled "Go away now unless you want to get hurt." He then passed out from his chakra loss.  

pilot01

one_winged_angel123456

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:34 pm
"What the..." Tog picked up the unconcious kid and carried him to the hospital, where he'd be safe. Then went on in the forest.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:42 pm
Gujin yawned giving up what the noise was until he heard something else and jumped in a tree.  

GujinGG

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:49 pm
Kimimaru saw as the flash of shurikans headed twords him. Kimimaru doged it slight, one of the kunais cutting the brim of his pants. kimimaru came into the middle of the Genin, and preformed a few hand-sighns. Bunshin no jutsu! clones now filled the middle to where the Genin where. The real Kimimaru eyed Rekai. Out of all of the Genin here, Kimimaru favored him. The clones waited excitedly for the Genin to make there move.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:54 pm
Tog heard a noise and ran towards it. He arrived to see Rekai, ukai, some girl and a rouge ninja. "What the heck happened here." He thought.  

one_winged_angel123456

Sir Wo1fe

Generous Werewolf

15,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:56 pm
"Rekai my name is Kumare I am Ukia's partner Im here to help you" said Kumare in a calm voice.

"Here, Ukia sent you this" he said looking at a back pack full of kunai and Shuriken  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:58 pm
"If you're Ukia's partner then I can trust you." Rekai said and picked up the bag. He tore his eyes away from the tiger before him and turned his attention to the clones, studying each one carefully.
"Sukai, can you see him?" He whistled to the aplomado falcon on his shoulder. She bent her head down low and glanced at each clone with her peircing gaze. After a moment she spread her wings and shot towards the real rogue Kimmimaru and started clawing at him. Rekai readied some kunais from the bag and threw them at him.  

Kulac Akios

Sir Wo1fe

Generous Werewolf

15,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:08 pm
"Bunshin no Jutsu" shouted Ukia and Kumare

"Sorry im late I was sending your stuff and looking for more" said Ukia  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:09 pm
"Ugh"! Kimimaru had been claws on the arm hard by the falcon. All of a sudden Kimimaru saw the kunais come from nowhere. Two sliced into his arm. Releasing the jutsu. Kimimaru slumped on the floor, wincing in pain from the kunais. He took them out 1, by, 1. "Heh, you got, me". POOF! The jutsu undid itself, and there stood the jeal Kimimaru haunched over on the ground.  

Shin Defender of Light

Sir Wo1fe

Generous Werewolf

15,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:18 pm
"So it was yo Kimimaru" said Kumare

"Wait you knew??" asked Ukia

"Yes i knew it was him for his battle style" said Kumare

"Kumare you better take him to th hospital" said Ukia

"Ok I will" said Kumare gently  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:18 pm
Just as Rekai was about to throw another kunai Kimmimaru revealed himself, causing Rekai to stop abruptly.
"What the...? I've seen you somewhere before..." Rekai said. He whistled for Sukai to stop her attack and return to him, "Yes, now I remember, I've seen you around Konoha! You're a jounin, aren't you?" Then a thought came to his mind, "Why would a Konoha jounin attack us?"
"What is the meaning of this?!" He shouted angrily.  

Kulac Akios

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:25 pm
Kimimaru heared Ukia's remark. Kimimaru pulled out the 2 kunais. "That won't be neccessary. This was just a mere test, and you all passed". He still looked at Rekai.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff