6%  [ 2 ]
No opinion
13%
 13%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 30

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:05 am
20 ppl who saud they like Izumi....*cough* MY *cough* Izumi! *cough cough cough!!* scream jk. ^^ xd  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:14 am
No way Izumi is so mine.  

PrincessRyoko

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:49 pm
PrincessRyoko
No way Izumi is so mine.

Ha. It's best not to argue with the captain though. Kaze is pretty easy going for a mod, but when it comes to Izumi... xd  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 2:47 pm
I but...I loves Izumi-kun. crying *Hides behind Dragon* Don't hurt me!  

PrincessRyoko

Froggy Furnishings

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 5:14 pm
I hate him in the anime. -_- He was pure ebil!! scream Not to mention I had the feeling that his seiyuu was a girl. xD

BUT I do like him in the manga at the end when he's with Meroko. I found him evil at the beginning. >.<

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:38 pm
Skymeri
I hate him in the anime. -_- He was pure ebil!! scream Not to mention I had the feeling that his seiyuu was a girl. xD

BUT I do like him in the manga at the end when he's with Meroko. I found him evil at the beginning. >.<

His seiyuu is Ogata Megumi.  

Sooper Bloo

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 4:04 pm
PrincessRyoko
I but...I loves Izumi-kun. crying *Hides behind Dragon* Don't hurt me!

sweatdrop Um... well, why not take one of the Chiaki/Sakataki look-a-likes? I'm sure there's enough to go around...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 6:27 pm
I really hated him at first because of the things he did to Mizuki, but I ended up being quite fond of him at the end of the series. I do like how he looks though, and he was really cute when he changed into the dog. xd  

Hiwatari Kai

Karren Hilary.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 4:06 pm
Skymeri

xD You took my reply right out of my fingers...or mouth.. o.o

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:11 pm
Karren Hilary.
Skymeri

Wow o.o

@ kill: His seiyuu REALLY is a GIRL!? eek I'm surprised. domokun

Froggy Furnishings

Takuto

Shameless Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:52 pm
Skymeri
Karren Hilary.
Skymeri

Wow o.o

@ kill: His seiyuu REALLY is a GIRL!? eek I'm surprised. domokun

Yes she is, the best seiyuu everrrrr!! Ogata Megumi also did the voice of Haruka/Sailor Uranus  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:04 pm
MemoryDragon
PrincessRyoko
No way Izumi is so mine.

Ha. It's best not to argue with the captain though. Kaze is pretty easy going for a mod, but when it comes to Izumi... xd
Izumi-kun is mine...... ninja lol. Yes, I am the captain, fear me!! xd Hehe, I am such an Izumi freak.

I guessed that Izumi's voice was by a girl, but...i havent seen the anime lately. i dont remember his voice... sweatdrop maybe ill watch it again soon. ^^

Hehe, anime Izumi anyone can have...manga izumi... ninja  

akeikas
Captain

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:33 pm
I was on a website that had Japanese seiyuu profiles and I was reading through a list of what anime Megumi Ogata has been in. I was shocked to find that she's the seiyuu of Yugi in Yu-Gi-Oh! as well as Kurama in Yu Yu Hakusho. Plus as Takuto pointed out, she's Sailor Saturn and had a couple roles in Card Captor Sakura. Holy cow that woman's done a lot of different series. eek  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:21 pm
Aisu-Kitsune
I was on a website that had Japanese seiyuu profiles and I was reading through a list of what anime Megumi Ogata has been in. I was shocked to find that she's the seiyuu of Yugi in Yu-Gi-Oh! as well as Kurama in Yu Yu Hakusho. Plus as Takuto pointed out, she's Sailor Saturn and had a couple roles in Card Captor Sakura. Holy cow that woman's done a lot of different series. eek

She must have a manly voice, to be voicing all those male characters. xd  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:52 pm
solarfacade
Aisu-Kitsune

She must have a manly voice, to be voicing all those male characters. xd
OMG! i remember his voice! omg...thats a lot of male charas. ^^ but she doesn't have a manly voice. kurama sounded like a girl. she's a good voice actor. 3nodding heart  
Full Moon wo Sagashite

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff