Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Resident Evil Villain Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite RE villain?
  Albert Wesker
  William Birkin
  Jack Krauser
  Ada Wong
  Osmund Saddler
  Ramon Salazar
  The Ashfords
  Nikolai Ginovaef
  Other
View Results

La Duchesse

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:21 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Shinobi No Kaze
Okay evryone! Ada is considered a villain here because she was pretty much siding with the enemy, even if she did betray Wesker! Okay if Ada is your favorite of the selecetion then pick her, sorry if you think she shouldnt be listed here. And Nicholai's name was spelled wrong because I was thinking of a Nikolai from a different game.
Ada is not a villain because:

1. She saved Leon from the villagers by ringing the bell
2. She saved Leon from Bitores Mendez
3. She saved Leon from Krauser during the knife fight
4. She saved Leon and Ashley from Saddler by blowing up those oil drums
5. She saved Leon from Saddler by giving him a rocket launcher
6. She saved Leon from the island exploding by giving him a key to the jetski

Villains do not help the hero, especially at the end.

And she helped Leon/Claire by throwing a r. launcher in RE2.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:17 am
La Duchesse
Biohazard EXTREME
Shinobi No Kaze
Okay evryone! Ada is considered a villain here because she was pretty much siding with the enemy, even if she did betray Wesker! Okay if Ada is your favorite of the selecetion then pick her, sorry if you think she shouldnt be listed here. And Nicholai's name was spelled wrong because I was thinking of a Nikolai from a different game.
Ada is not a villain because:

1. She saved Leon from the villagers by ringing the bell
2. She saved Leon from Bitores Mendez
3. She saved Leon from Krauser during the knife fight
4. She saved Leon and Ashley from Saddler by blowing up those oil drums
5. She saved Leon from Saddler by giving him a rocket launcher
6. She saved Leon from the island exploding by giving him a key to the jetski

Villains do not help the hero, especially at the end.

And she helped Leon/Claire by throwing a r. launcher in RE2.

It could all just mean that she has a personal interest in him and it's no secret that she has used him to get out of tight situations. It would make sense for her to go out of her way to help him, it usually pays off when she does. I'm not trying to say that she is evil, she is not good, but between good and bad. She is mostly bad.  

Solid Wesker 2.5

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:56 am
Solid Wesker 2.5
It could all just mean that she has a personal interest in him and it's no secret that she has used him to get out of tight situations. It would make sense for her to go out of her way to help him, it usually pays off when she does. I'm not trying to say that she is evil, she is not good, but between good and bad. She is mostly bad.

Definitely. But there's a difference between being Bad and being Evil.
Umm... For example... Umm... Let's say Star Wars... The Sith Lord is evil... Jango Fett is a Bounty Hunter, as such, he's portrayed as a bad guy, but that doesn't make him evil and it certainly doesn't make him a villain.

HUNK works for Umbrella, he's on the side of evil and still, he's not a villain...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:36 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Solid Wesker 2.5

Definitely. But there's a difference between being Bad and being Evil.
Umm... For example... Umm... Let's say Star Wars... The Sith Lord is evil... Jango Fett is a Bounty Hunter, as such, he's portrayed as a bad guy, but that doesn't make him evil and it certainly doesn't make him a villain.

HUNK works for Umbrella, he's on the side of evil and still, he's not a villain...

Fett and HUNK are only doing their job. I'm sure HUNK would work for Chris and the others if they could pay him. xd  

La Duchesse

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:43 pm
La Duchesse
Fett and HUNK are only doing their job. I'm sure HUNK would work for Chris and the others if they could pay him. xd

Yeah... Ada's doing her job too... In fact, by helping Leon in RE4, she's going out of her way NOT doing her job, so that makes her less of a bad guy altogether. An agent who always completes the job, going out of their way to help the good guy... That's not very Villainous.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:36 pm
OKAY! Ada is not a villain, she's aneutral okay! Let's change the topic! Let's all talk about the great fruit, Alfred Ashford!  

Dolor Vexillum

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:55 pm
Shinobi No Kaze
OKAY! Ada is not a villain, she's aneutral okay! Let's change the topic! Let's all talk about the great fruit, Alfred Ashford!

I don't know where the series would be without Alfred. I mean, he is a joke, but every serious video game needs its joke... Metal Gear Solid is polluted with inside jokes, so I think Alfred in Resident Evil is a good thing... His laugh, his antics... He's like the complete opposite of the badass that is Wesker.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:57 pm
Wesker VS Ashford...Ashford whens, Weskers ears bleed him dry from Alrfeds annoying talking.  

Dolor Vexillum

Hanibal Rex

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:53 pm
heh heh heh...
There is one villain you have all missed...
He is among your ranks, you need his help...
only the truly skilled will never need his assistance, but to everyone else...
He will help you take down Dr. Salvatore, El Gigante, Salazar, Krauser, Verdugo, and even Saddler...as well as waves upon waves of Ganadoes in your path...
He can easily be killed with one hit, but he can come back, clone himself over and over, and mysteriously teleport from one place to another.
He can take in a Plagas, but never let it truly take over...

He is the merchant!!! Bwahahaha!
Only he can make such an insidious profit off of you. Only he can provide your ticket to better armaments and body armor. Only he can get away with wearing that crappy trench coat.
Beware!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:11 am
That last post, just makes me want to go to Capcom and kill everybody because they made Resident Evil 4. No offense or nothing, but when you name people who have only appeared in 4 it makes it seem like you've only played said game.  

Elliot Salem

JeffesinFerre

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:12 am
Oh yes...the merchant....I always forget to put one in his head before the last boss fight...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:53 am
William Birkin cause he had the balls to inject himself with the G-Virus.  

Vixtro

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:55 am
Vixtro
William Birkin cause he had the balls to inject himself with the G-Virus.
He was dying, I'm pretty sure he figured he had nothing to lose.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:58 pm
Wesker.Hands down. Alfreds pretty awsome too. Just because he made me laugh alot. heart Ada's not the good OR bad guy. surprised Also didn't Wesker also inject himself with the virus?  

BabyOil

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:02 pm
Uh yeah, I think so...

ANd Also, my fave is Morpheus, mainly because He is kick a** and super electric-y.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff