Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
K.I.A. ((SAD RPG)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azure Verite

Man-Hungry Kitten

6,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:10 pm
"..?" Hiro turned his head, and saw Sasaki flying off. "R-right.." He swallowed hard.
"G-godaime..?" [That means 5th Hokage]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:56 pm
The Hokage looked at Hiro. "Are you all going to look for him" ? The Hokage looked at Hiro, she had a clam expression on her face.  

Shin Defender of Light

Azure Verite

Man-Hungry Kitten

6,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:16 pm
"...Mm.." He stared at the floor. "..I'm not sure. Is it true? Is it confirmed? I can search large areas with my Byakugan and.."
He stopped himself. If it was true, Hiro was giving himself a false sense of hope.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:58 pm
The Hokage laughed a bit. "Actually it hasn't been confirmed he is dead. It's just that ANBU had found his head band lying in the floor next to a pool of blood. Then we found his jacket lying in a diferent pool a few meters away. We should actually name him M.I.A. instead". The Hokage looked at Hiro with sincerety. "Fine, go, but promise me one thing. Don't die. Infact, make this a mission. Find Kimimaru-kun. I will also send a few ANBU to help you.  

Shin Defender of Light

Azure Verite

Man-Hungry Kitten

6,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:35 pm
He looked up with a slight gleam in his eyes. "So he's n-not.."
Hiro held in his burst of hope. "H-hai!" He saluted, then dissapeared out the window.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:17 pm
Alex still following sin but a bit closer and then said "If he is still alive you may need assistance in fighting." He then looked behind him to see if they were still being followed.  

pilot01

Kulac Akios

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:13 pm
Rekai stared at the device with wide eyes.
"K.I.A...not confirmed..." A smile grew on his lips. Sukai fluttered down beside him. Hastily, he took of the the device from aroun her neck and placed hers' and his in his pocket and ran back to his house to pick up some supplies  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:06 am
*Meanwhile*

Two ANBUs where perched upon a tree looking for the missing ninja outside the gates of Kohona. "Looks like wheve got a few more recruits helping us", said the first ANBU. "mmhm", said the second ANBU. All a sudden somthing was crawling up the tree the two ANBUs where sitting in.
a hand grabbed the first ANBU's foot. "WHA-"! Screamed the first ANBU who fell out of the tree. The first ANBU still sat in the tree looking frighrened for the last ANBU. Then, the mysterious monster had grabbed the first ANBU. And scampered back into the woods.....  

Shin Defender of Light

sinmega

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:13 pm
Sin-Q runs up to the gates of the village then jumps through the gates and slads
"I made it..........It feels like the Anbu stop coming after me........"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:48 pm
"Sin-Q?" He head the familiar voice calling him. Kaze's fur bristled and he started to growl. "K-Kaze?" Sasaki was a little worried. When his wolf growled, something was wrong. In the background, he heard a scream. "Sin! I'm going to check back there! I think someone's trouble!" He flew towards the direction of the ANBU.  

EddddyC

Azure Verite

Man-Hungry Kitten

6,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:20 pm
Hiro hastily hopped from one building to another, until he stood on top of the great Konoha gates.
He did a small string of hand signs, followed by "Byakugan." His vision spread outward, giving him a large range to watch.

"...Now.. Where to-" He stopped in mid-sentence, as he noticed a few trees shaking along a path.
"Now what could that be..?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:28 pm
Rekai bolted into his house and packed just a few things into a pouch that could be clipped aroun his waist. All he packed was extra kunai and shurikens, some dead mice in a plastic box for Sukai to eat, some money he had lying around,a canister of water and his book on chakra. He clipped to the belt around his waist and headed outside, locking the door behind him. With that done he made his way to the gates of Konoha. When he neared he saw a familiar face.
"Hey, aren't you the one who was at the hospital before?" He called out to Sin-Q.  

Kulac Akios

sinmega

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:30 pm
Sin-Q put a werid look on his face looks ahead. Then he does hes hand signs and starts up his Byakugan.

"...What the.......". Then he takes off into the woods.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:38 pm
"Hmm, he ran off, maybe it was someone else." Rekai thought. He didn't dwell further on the thought, though, he had other things to attend to.
"Sukai, can you search from above?" He whistled. Sukai nipped him on the ear before taking to the skies for a birds-eye-view of things. Rekai took off in a different direction to Sin-Q.  

Kulac Akios

EddddyC

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:45 pm
Sasaki saw a man underneath him and decided that that was the source of the sound. "Hey! You okay? I thought I heard..." He called out to the ANBU member.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff